Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend (30396 Views)

Man Utd's Antony Dropped From Brazil Squad Over Alleged Assault On Ex-gf / Kheira Hamraoui: Aminata Diallo Arrested Over Attack On Teammate / Ryan Giggs Girlfriend Kate Greville Moves Out Of Mansion With Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by battymann: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
alfredilly:

You might not understand. Giggs may be the love of her life, while the brother, just a husband.

Abeg make we hear word
The guy no dey try. Out of all the women in this world, na im brother wife he like pass.
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Bondinus(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Ryan Giggs has every Right to Discipline that woman whenever she steps out of Line.

Am sure that so called girlfriend is there to Leech Off Mr Giggs Success and contributing very Minimal to it.

Also,... Women need to really Understand Men and they'll Discover that Men are absolutely Simple People,... All a Man needs from a Woman Is "Absolute Peace Of Mind",

Give a Man "Peace Of Mind" and you'll see how that Particular man will bring Heaven to your Feet grin grin

Wow, you are good
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Lifestone(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Logon59:
Society where no one is above the law. Over here, the officers dispatched to arrest him, on getting there to discover they've been called to arrest a national legend, they'll turn and arrest the person who called them to arrest him.

We shall get there in our generation.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? or you have one but not satisfied with it's quality? Or you don't have the additional drawings (structural, mechanical, electrical and BOQ) contact me to design top standard and complete building plans plus full supervision all at decent costs. Chat or call 0816 124 7898 or visit any of the links below to see more.
Compare this to a society that beats up the law enforcement agent assigned to arrest a legend
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by temmytee2309: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2020
So this old man is still doing boyfriend and girlfriend instead of husband and wife
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by nedu2000(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Not Ryan Giggs this guy had an affair with his brother's wife so I doubt if Ryan is ',simple' as regards relationships
DaddyRochie1642:
Ryan Giggs has every Right to Discipline that woman whenever she steps out of Line.

Am sure that so called girlfriend is there to Leech Off Mr Giggs Success and contributing very Minimal to it.

Also,... Women need to really Understand Men and they'll Discover that Men are absolutely Simple People,... All a Man needs from a Woman Is "Absolute Peace Of Mind",

Give a Man "Peace Of Mind" and you'll see how that Particular man will bring Heaven to your Feet grin grin
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Gval123: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Giggs, u don first sleep with ur brother wife, na u day beat ur girlfriend. baba, u need to see TB Joshua. Your problem na spiritual
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by MusaChukwudi: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
maestro299:
You nailed it. The problem, as I've observed with many women in heterosexual relationships is simply PRIDE, a lack of willingness to submit to a man's will and authority. No wonder the Bible says, "...and wives SUBMIT to your husbands,...", because right from the beginning of time, that has been women's biggest problem in relationships.

You better wake up!

Submit? Because you carry blokos for leg.....
Today’s woman will not submit even if you own the whole of London. The best thing is for men to learn about the new domestic laws and to avoid women. It is doable! For men who can’t do without women then please SUBMIT to your woman and shut up!
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by MusaChukwudi: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
temmytee2309:
So this old man is still doing boyfriend and girlfriend instead of husband and wife

Says an inhabitant of a shithole! Are you familiar with domestic laws in western countries? Are you ready to trade off everything you have worked for to marry a woman. Are you happy for the woman to press the divorce button after 9 months and collect all the assets you accumulated over 30 years?
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by MusaChukwudi: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
alfredilly:
Giggs still no get wife? Na girlfriend he get?

Have you ever left Nigeria?

You think you can just go abroad and marry anyhow?

You will become the wife!
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by AududuNine11: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starboytwo:
I was there live, he didn't assault her sad

Giggsy be warning her, babe dont lock my shirt, I just buy am, na new one, until she lock the shirt for him neck, baba had no choice than to "sand" her "igbarun"..

Lol
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by AududuNine11: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
SmartPolician:
This old man still dey do boy/girlfriend relationship

His mates in Nigeria has many kids and even grandkids

Oyibo people no dey shame oh

The thing weak me. 46 yeats
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by millionboi2: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:
I thought I will never raise my hand on a woman untill I was provoked by my girlfriend then. One badass slap resetted her brain. She threatened to use cultists on me. I made sure I recorded the conversation and told her that I am sending this to my family members. If anything happens to me, she's going to jail.
I laugh at those who talk any how forgetting how stupid somevwomen could be atimes.
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Neddstark: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
millionboi2:
I laugh at those who talk any how forgetting how stupid somevwomen could be atimes.

I have learnt some people can bring out the beast in us. God help us control our rage sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by mrdino(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
"sustained minor injuries that did not require any treatment". This statement is a tricky one.
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Jackyz: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Say no to fake news
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You are a very foolish man.
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by tiswell(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Man u players are damnnn rough right from onset

Ferdinand
Evra
Harry maguire
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Patruul007: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-54791144
irresponsible traitor we dey sleep with him brother wife, na girlfriend remain to beat IDIOTA.
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chii59:

You are a very foolish man.

Madam I want it to pepper you very well grin grin
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by splendor45: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
are u serious.. Ryan Giggs never marry.!? #idonbelieveit
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by SimpKING: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
IamAngelica:
The police should thoroughly investigate and find out who is lying..don't be surprised if they discover she made it all up and she's the assaulter..i'm completely against violence of any sort irrespective of gender or social class or whatever the Bleep you think you are

On point

1 Like

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Habayomie(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Draei:
The same Giggs who lived a quiet footbal life, respectful and very calm. Something is fishy.
I don't trust the so called gf.
that means you know nothing about Giggs,he once snatched his brother's spouse.
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by olmoRoc: 1:40am On Nov 04, 2020
From f8cking his brother's wife for 8 years, to beating up his gf.
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by thinkmoney(m): 2:30am On Nov 04, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You have no right to beat your girlfriend or wife, ever. She isn't your sister or daughter.
Worst you can do is "I no do again.'
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Ayomarcel(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Neddstark:
I thought I will never raise my hand on a woman untill I was provoked by my girlfriend then. One badass slap resetted her brain. She threatened to use cultists on me. I made sure I recorded the conversation and told her that I am sending this to my family members. If anything happens to me, she's going to jail.

Lmao.. na you be this
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Neddstark: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Ayomarcel:

Lmao.. na you be this

You asked for it. Keep that energy fool. Keep that energy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coventry City FC Terminates Yakubu Aiyegbeni's Contract / NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles / Florence Omagbemi's Son Dies At Exam Party Initiated By Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.