Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend (30387 Views)

Man Utd's Antony Dropped From Brazil Squad Over Alleged Assault On Ex-gf / Kheira Hamraoui: Aminata Diallo Arrested Over Attack On Teammate / Ryan Giggs Girlfriend Kate Greville Moves Out Of Mansion With Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by ogbiwa: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Wales manager Ryan Giggs has denied an allegation of assault made against him.

The Wales manager has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend, several newspapers have reported.

His representatives said he denies all allegations of assault made against him and is cooperating with the police.

The Football Association of Wales (FAW) has cancelled a press conference planned for Tuesday where Giggs was due to announce his squad for upcoming international games.

It said it was "aware of an alleged incident involving the men's national team manager Ryan Giggs".

A statement released on behalf of Giggs said: "He is cooperating with the police and will continue to assist them with their ongoing investigation."

According to the Sun, the police were called to reports of a disturbance at the former Manchester United winger's home in Salford on Sunday night.

It quotes a Greater Manchester Police statement which says a 46-year-old man was arrested and questioned on suspicion of actual bodily harm and assault involving a woman in her thirties, who sustained minor injuries that did not require any treatment.

It says the man has been released on bail pending further inquiries.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-54791144

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Logon59: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Society where no one is above the law. Over here, the officers dispatched to arrest him, on getting there to discover they've been called to arrest a national legend, they'll turn and arrest the person who called them to arrest him.

We shall get there in our generation.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Ryan Giggs has every Right to Discipline that woman whenever she steps out of Line.

Am sure that so called girlfriend is there to Leech Off Mr Giggs Success and contributing very Minimal to it.

Also,... Women need to really Understand Men and they'll Discover that Men are absolutely Simple People,... All a Man needs from a Woman Is "Absolute Peace Of Mind",

Give a Man "Peace Of Mind" and you'll see how that Particular man will bring Heaven to your Feet grin grin

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Dididrumz(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by pickatyou2: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2020
If at anytime you feel your relationship is getting toxic. Please quit it ASAP to avoid it getting to this level.
I am speaking from both genders please

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by sammysneh(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
I don't know why united players both present and past are always found guilty of assault

4 Likes

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Basitelo1(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Giggs wetin dey sup na...
Behave ya sef oo,

U don fess fvck ur broda wife u still dey beat ur babe join now cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by simhosting: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
I see
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Kingpele(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Why na legend ? Never raise your hand on any woman especially those gold diggers ,they will ruined you physically,mentally,financially and spiritually ....we need to build institutions in our society that can hold anyone accountable irrespective of his position in our society ,whether Rich or poor ,whether famous or unknown,youths should take it up ,instead of being negative ,abusive ,
bitter and hateful towards the country...we need to build our country of our choice...

4 Likes

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Blackmoran(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
hope this is not a trap... fear woman.... but if he is culpable he should face the law....

6 Likes

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Starboytwo(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
I was there live, he didn't assault her sad

Giggsy be warning her, babe dont lock my shirt, I just buy am, na new one, until she lock the shirt for him neck, baba had no choice than to "sand" her "igbarun"..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Draei: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
The same Giggs who lived a quiet footbal life, respectful and very calm. Something is fishy.
I don't trust the so called gf.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Hambivert: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
I have always insisted on men emancipating from the shackles of ignorance.

When God created the other gender, he made her a help mate. This isn't necessarily a good thing as she could help to make you or help to mar you, regardless of name or status.

If she makes you better, that's a good thing, but generally it isn't always about the positivity.
She Mars! Like the planet that promises to hold life but is still a fluke...She Mars!

It's never about your strength. Ask the Biblical Samson!
It's never about what and who you control or have command over. Ask Gen; Sanni Abacha
It's never about "God being with you" even through your name. Also Ask Emmanuel Eboue!

Concisely put, to live long and fulfilled, there are three things to do.
1 . Fear Women
2 . Fear who and what doesn't fear women
3 . Never ever forget Number 1 and Number 2.

I sparogatively hope justice gets served!

6 Likes

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
That biatch be lyin...

3 Likes

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Neddstark: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2020
I thought I will never raise my hand on a woman untill I was provoked by my girlfriend then. One badass slap resetted her brain. She threatened to use cultists on me. I made sure I recorded the conversation and told her that I am sending this to my family members. If anything happens to me, she's going to jail.

12 Likes

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by careytommy37(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Useless Giggs
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by newguy1(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Wife beater....gentle on eye, bad man inside heard he collected his brothers wife too back in the days..... man utd legends are truly legend on n off the field�

1 Like

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by slawormiir: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

sammysneh:
I don't know why united players both present and past are always found guilty of assault
Man u players are damnnn rough right from onset

Ferdinand
Evra

1 Like

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Say no to domestic violence
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Mkelv0106(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Small domestic violence, they will involve police over there. They shud come to Nigeria, and see some relationships that’s like war, babe go break guy head, guy go faint babe, guy go treat himself, girl go wake up, dem go settle kpansh, eat sleep, case dismissed.

9 Likes

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Farki: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
United entering problem after problem.
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Mayng01(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2020
This is the definition of a country. Where no one is above the law . Una well done o Nigeria government, I believe your ears aren’t blocked & your sight is still functioning

3 Likes

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by MANDIPUTIN: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Oyigbo or Obigbo

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Mindlog: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Ryan Giggs has every Right to Discipline that woman whenever she steps out of Line.

Am sure that so called girlfriend is there to Leech Off Mr Giggs Success and contributing very Minimal to it.

Every right indeed! Why not advise him to be girlfriendless, so no woman will leech.

1 Like

Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by EshjayLee(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2020
No way for Assult in any kind of relationship no matter who you are.
I hope our females are protected also in this part of the country, I hope they wise up and stop smiling and suffering in name of protection thier children. I hope they know that if they're gone, how willl they protect the said children?
Re: Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Kyase, Fergie001, come and see your club's future manager o!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday / Where Frank Lampard Got It All Wrong / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.