Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,539 members, 7,827,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election (1112 Views)

International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Righteousness89(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2020
America is a Mystery Nation Blessed by GOD Almighty because of their Foundation.
They had this Judaic Foundation which made the Founding Fathers to be Men who Trust and Depended on GOD.

Another Reason for America being Blessed was For the Resolute of the Founding Fathers to Stand with the Nation of Isreal. Isreal is GOD First born. The Covenant says, "I will Bless them that Bless you and Curse those that Curse you"

The USA has always stood by Isreal irrespective of Party and so on.

Majority of the Modern day Democrats and Liberals began to go astray! They Fully Turned against God and the Founding Principles of the Founding Fathers!
It began Slightly with bill Clinton but became more with Obama..
This does not Mean that all the Republicans and Conservatives are Holy. No! But Majority of the Republicans and Conservatives are the ones that Hold the little Godly morals and values in the USA Today..

The USA as a Nation has Invented, Exported, advanced and Sponsored Iniquity, Abominations, Evils , abortions,Sodomy and Wickedness to the Nations of the World.

The USA to me is the "Mystery Babylon" that will be destroyed in 1 hour because of its evils, abominations and Wickedness. See Revelation 18 For more Incite. Infact the Cup of the USA is almost Filled.

Due to the Cry of the Believers in that USA, God Almighty brought Donald Trump to Power.
Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy For the Inhabitants of USA and the World at Large.
Trump might not be a Saint but Some Righteousness is Found in Him. God does not work with people who feel they are Perfect or they know it all! Trump is what I call a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands..

I Repeat! Trump's Presidency is a kind of Period of Mercy for the Nation and the People. We see how his Presidency has advanced the Gospel and advanced Isreal which is what God is after.

The USA of today Especially the Democrats, Liberals and the Leftist have Gone Full throttle against GOD and against the Foundation on which the United States was Built! The Judgement of GOD is set to Dissolve America! We have seen a little of that in California which is now officially Hellifornia!

The Presidency of Donald Trump due to some Righteousness found in Him and His Stand For the Nation of Isreal is what is Holding the Full Wrath of GOD on the USA.

If Trump is not Re-elected ( Which I Pray does not Happen), America and the World at Large will feel a taste of The Wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD!

My Admonishment to those in the USA is that you vote based on the Word of God and Moral Values.

Vote the Party that is Closest to what GOD Almighty says..

Most Important is For all to Live Ready because The Trump of GOD will Blast at anytime..

If you Miss the Rapture! It will be unfortunate! It would have been Better you were not Born!!

May the GOD of Abramham. Isaac and Isreal Give us Understanding of these things..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2020
UnaToto

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by BennyDGreat: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
America is a Mystery Nation Blessed by GOD Almighty because of their Foundation.
They had this Judaic Foundation which made the Founding Fathers to be Men who Trust and Depended on GOD.

Another Reason for America being Blessed was For the Resolute of the Founding Fathers to Stand with the Nation of Isreal. Isreal is GOD First born. The Covenant says, "I will Bless them that Bless you and Curse those that Curse you"

Majority of the Modern day Democrats and Liberals began to go astray! They Fully Turned against God and the Founding Principles of the Founding Fathers!
This does not Mean that all the Republicans and Conservatives are Holy. No! But Majority of the Republicans and Conservatives are the ones that Hold the little Godly morals and values in the USA Today..

The USA as a Nation has Invented, Exported, advanced and Sponsored Iniquity, Abominations, Evils , abortions,Sodomy and Wickedness to the Nations of the World.

The USA to me is the "Mystery Babylon" that will be destroyed in 1 hour because of its evils, abominations and Wickedness. See Revelation 18 For more Incite. Infact the Cup of the USA is almost Filled.

Due to the Cry of the Believers in that USA, God Almighty brought Donald Trump to Power.
Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy For the Inhabitants of USA and the World at Large.
Trump might not be a Saint but Some Righteousness is Found in Him. God does not work with people who feel they are Perfect or they know it all! Trump is what I call a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands..

I Repeat! Trump's Presidency is a kind of Period of Mercy for the Nation and the People. We see how his Presidency has advanced the Gospel and advanced Isreal which is what God is after.

The USA of today Especially the Democrats, Liberals and the Leftist have Gone Full throttle against GOD and against the Foundation on which the United States was Built! The Judgement of GOD is set to Dissolve America! We have seen a little of that in California which is now officially Hellifornia!

The Presidency of Donald Trump due to some Righteousness found in Him and His Stand For the Nation of Isreal is what is Holding the Full Wrath of GOD on the USA.

If Trump is not Re-elected ( Which I Pray does not Happen), America and the World at Large will feel a taste of The Wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD!

My Admonishment to those in the USA is that you vote based on the Word of God and Moral Values.

Most Important is For all to Live Ready because The Trump of GOD will Blast at anytime..

If you Miss the Rapture! It will be unfortunate! It would have been Better you were not Born!!

May the GOD of Abramham. Isaac and Isreal Give us Understanding of these things..

Pastor the way you put exclamation mark behind words dey scare person oo. How are you sir?

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by DasaintHope(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2020
The only people who oppose Trump's reelection are liberalist and jihadist.[i]The only people who oppose Trump's reelection are liberalist and jihadist.[/i]The only people who oppose Trump's reelection are liberalist and jihadist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
DasaintHope:
The only people who oppose Trump's reelection are liberalist and jihadist.[i]The only people who oppose Trump's reelection are liberalist and jihadist.[/i]The only people who oppose Trump's reelection are liberalist and jihadist.

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by sammysmiles(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wow
Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by IamPlato(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
.Let me tell you something, if you have a parent who allows you do whatever you want, allows you make decisions without guiding you on right and wrong or a parent that does the opposite, who would you appreciate more?

Trump is rude, arrogant, unapologetically blunt, smart, tough, stubborn, his approach to success is different from the methods of Obama and Co.

Trump loves and cherishes America, he boasts about his country and is quick to criticize countries that are failing.

Trump called Nigeria a shit hole, was he lying? He said “Nigeria the giant of Africa imports every thing including match stick, did he lie?

Trump would rather tell you straight in the face that “what you said is the most stupid thing I have ever heard” instead of saying “I’m sorry what you said is not the right thing to say”
He is blunt and it’s natural of him to be, if you can’t deal with truth then avoid trump

Trump Has Never Been A Perfect person And No Motherfvcker on Earth Is Perfect.

But Trump Is Far Better Than Biden... America Wants To Make The Same Foolish Mistake Nigerians Made By Voting In Buhari

Trump Is Better Than Obama...

Every person criticizing Trump will not do better if given a chance at the seat of power.

If the problems of a country are put before you as a leader you might lose your sanity.

Trump has done everything thing possible to make his country and the world a peace place but there are too many enemies against him. His method and bluntness of ruling is what people don’t like. Trump his bitterly honest, he doesn’t care if you like it or not, all he knows is that he has got to do that which is right.

Any Fvcking Nigerian Who Says Trump His Racist Should Have Their Tongue Cut Off, show Me A Nigerian Who Is Not Tribalistic, motherfvckin hypocrites

Trump Is A Straight Up Man compared To The Likes Of Obama who Has Other Motives.

Trump Rules Like A Father Or King, if Americans Want Something if He Sees Its Not Right for Them And Could Be Against God or Have Tough Consequences then He Wouldnt Give It. Its Like Refuse To Let You Teenage Child date A Guy, she Will Hate You For It Today But Love You for It Tomorrow

Trump stood against abortion and people attacked him, well Bleep you. Abortion is murder, deal with the truth

Everybody blaming trump for corona virus, you surely didn’t expect trump to magically stop millions from dying, nobody even knows for sure when the virus entered the country because anyone could have the virus and no machine can detect it quick enough. The virus entering the country was not trump’s fault. But the democrats want to eat his brains because of it

I Am Sure Americans That Still Have Brains In Their head Could See That. The Democrats Used That Virus Strongly Against Him To Make Him look Foolish.

At Least I Know The Foolish Ones now.

Whether Trump Wins Or Loses Trump Is Far more smarter.

Trump Loves America More Than The Democrats do

Trump successfully negotiated peace between two countries of different religions, he did it twice, would Obama do that?

If they want Biden then Good Luck to them

Mean while, Nigerian youths ready to change nigeria

Read this book
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_plight_the_plot_and_the_glory/38382

It's free

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
IamPlato:
.Let me tell you something, if you have a parent who allows you do whatever you want, allows you make decisions without guiding you on right and wrong or a parent that does the opposite, who would you appreciate more?

Trump is rude, arrogant, unapologetically blunt, smart, tough, stubborn, his approach to success is different from the methods of Obama and Co.

Trump loves and cherishes America, he boasts about his country and is quick to criticize countries that are failing.

Trump called Nigeria a shit hole, was he lying? He said “Nigeria the giant of Africa imports every thing including match stick, did he lie?

Trump would rather tell you straight in the face that “what you said is the most stupid thing I have ever heard” instead of saying “I’m sorry what you said is not the right thing to say”
He is blunt and it’s natural of him to be, if you can’t deal with truth then avoid trump

But Trump Is Far Better Than Biden... America Wants To Make The Same Foolish Mistake Nigerians Made By Voting In Buhari

Every person criticizing Trump will not do better if given a chance at the seat of power.

If the problems of a country are put before you as a leader you might lose your sanity.

Trump has done everything thing possible to make his country and the world a peace place but there are too many enemies against him. His method and bluntness of ruling is what people don’t like. Trump his bitterly honest, he doesn’t care if you like it or not, all he knows is that he has got to do that which is right.

Any Fvcking Nigerian Who Says Trump His Racist Should Have Their Tongue Cut Off, show Me A Nigerian Who Is Not Tribalistic, motherfvckin hypocrites

Trump Is A Straight Up Man compared To The Likes Of Obama who Has Other Motives.

Trump Rules Like A Father Or King, if Americans Want Something if He Sees Its Not Right for Them And Could Be Against God or Have Tough Consequences then He Wouldnt Give It. Its Like Refuse To Let You Teenage Child date A Guy, she Will Hate You For It Today But Love You for It Tomorrow

Trump stood against abortion and people attacked him, well Bleep you. Abortion is murder, deal with the truth

Everybody blaming trump for corona virus, you surely didn’t expect trump to magically stop millions from dying, nobody even knows for sure when the virus entered the country because anyone could have the virus and no machine can detect it quick enough. The virus entering the country was not trump’s fault. But the democrats want to eat his brains because of it

I Am Sure Americans That Still Have Brains In Their head Could See That. The Democrats Used That Virus Strongly Against Him To Make Him look Foolish.

Trump successfully negotiated peace between two countries of different religions, he did it twice, would Obama do that?

Read this book

It's free

grin Bro it is too late to cry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by TAYO124: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

America is not Israel, with Israel God has an everlasting covenant because of Abraham which is not the case with America.
#AmericaIsNotIsrael/ Case Closed!! What God wanted to achieve with Donald Trump is near completion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Fayos1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga USA, Trump was not re-elected.
Get a life bro.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by TecM0: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin

Lol

Let me not talk

Pasta pasta

lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by SAMBARRY: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:

Read this book

It's free
600 years of peace,wealth prosperity and wisdom for you.you have summed it up.nothing more to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by jmoore(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mystery ko, dysentery in.
Trump has been fired!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Iamgrey5(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
cheesy grin

Trump the Leader and Jesus of hypocritical christians

As if democrats or republicans truly have any certain religious views

1) The core of democrats in America is liberalism which encourages new ideas and new ways of living. It encourages diversity.

Hence, a lot of minority groups in America tend to vote for liberals because of the many of the America's finding values favour white Americans who are still the majority in America.

2) The core of Republican party is conservativism, it holds on to a set of specific ideology of old American principles. This set principles tend to favour white Americans because they were the finding fathers of America.

Both Liberal ideology and conservative ideology have their advantages and disadvantages.

Hence, there is a constant fight between both ideological principles for the sole of American democracy every election cycle.

They both lay down their arguments depending on the situation of country on which ideology is best to lead the country forward.

So depending on the mood of the nation, Americans often select the ideology that they believe should lead their country at that moment.

You people should quit your silly religious and emotional attachment to the American election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Danny50: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
God bless and continue to give you more grace and wisdom sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Danny50: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Trumph save america from the hands of russia, iran, chiana and north korea if not for God and trumph this countries would had mess US up.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by rossniti: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
He said “Nigeria the giant of Africa imports every thing including match stick, did he lie?

Trump never said that.

YOU ARE A LIAR FROM HELL.

One more thing. American ''imports everything'' as well, from China and Europe.

So take your bullcrap and stuff it up your ass. Slaveboy.

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by boss1310(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2020
I dont know how some of you reason I swear,is it that most of you especially the OP prefer conspiracy theories to reality
Trump is a politician no more no less,he is not a saint neither has he advanced the gospel in anyway where do you people get all this nonsense you post online.how is Biden evil and Trump a saint or in anyway better religiously.this is why fake pastors have a field day in this country cos most of you see religion before seeing anything else
Trump failed Americans and they voted him out simple,there is no mystery or any conspiracy about it
Now to the OP have you been aware of recent happenings in the world news or know anything about trump's government policies to believe the world will still be at peace if an egotistical man like that control the affairs of a super power like the US
Lastly stop painting Democrats as evil after all the Republican party is the only political party that recognized the church of satan,go and do your research well and stop dwelling on conspiracies
Most importantly make Nigeria's problems first priority

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by dermmy(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2020
boss1310:
I dont know how some of you reason I swear,is it that most of you especially the OP prefer conspiracy theories to reality
Trump is a politician no more no less,he is not a saint neither has he advanced the gospel in anyway where do you people get all this nonsense you post online.how is Biden evil and Trump a saint or in anyway better religiously.this is why fake pastors have a field day in this country cos most of you see religion before seeing anything else
Trump failed Americans and they voted him out simple,there is no mystery or any conspiracy about it
Now to the OP have you been aware of recent happenings in the world news or know anything about trump's government policies to believe the world will still be at peace if an egotistical man like that control the affairs of a super power like the US
Lastly stop painting Democrats as evil after all the Republican party is the only political party that recognized the church of satan,go and do your research well and stop dwelling on conspiracies
Most importantly make Nigeria's problems first priority

The OP is not a preacher but a religious fanatic. The problem christians have today is how to distinguish a real preacher from a fanatic. Fanaticism has no place in christianity according to Apostle Paul. The OP is just a preacher of his own gospel. Don't take him serious.

3 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by dermmy(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bullcrap @the bolded

You are just mocking GOD and christianity. If God really wanted Trump to use 8 term then he would do everything in his power to make him win. Why issue threats that the wrath of God would come on America and the world should Americans refuse to vote him. Do you think at all?

And you call yourself a christian? You are not different from Shekau the bokoharam leader. The only thing you don't have is gun and bombs to achieve your aims.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by MrPRevailer(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
dermmy:

Bullcrap @the bolded

You are just mocking GOD and christianity. If God really wanted Trump to use 8 term then he would do everything in his power to make him win. Why issue threats that the wrath of God would come on America and the world should Americans refuse to vote him. Do you think at all?

And you call yourself a christian? You are not different from Shekau the bokoharam leader. The only thing you don't have is gun and bombs to achieve your aims.

You don't seem to get what he is saying. Although, i don't believe it's the wrath of God but the wrath of Antichrist, global Socialism which God is allowing to take over the world. Trump is currently the only major resistance to global socialism, N.W.O or Great reset.
If he loses to the Socialist-Biden, there are so many horrors that will befall America e.g end of free speech and privacy, engineered severe famine (globally), mandatory vaccinations, pro-aborton, transgender, pedophilia (this will have a global effect as did Obama's LGBTQ), perpetual lockdowns and masks (even in your home), cashless society etc.

Before the N.W.O is implemented, the righteous saints of Jesus will escape (RAPTURE). Trump's admistration is therefore an extension of grace.
The aging globalists are very frustrated . They want it now. Biden is 74 years old. George Soros in his 80s. Vatican Pope in his 70s, China's Xi around 70s

"Only him that withholdeth will continue to withhold until he is taken out of the way" 2 Thessalonians 2:7

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
MrPRevailer:

You don't seem to get what he is saying. Although, i don't believe it's the wrath of God but the wrath of Antichrist, global Socialism which God is allowing to take over the world. Trump is currently the only major resistance to global socialism, N.W.O or Great reset.
If he loses to the Socialist-Biden, there are so many horrors that will befall America e.g end of free speech and privacy, engineered severe famine (globally), mandatory vaccinations, pro-aborton, transgender, pedophilia (this will have a global effect as did Obama's LGBTQ), perpetual lockdowns and masks (even in your home), cashless society etc.

Before the N.W.O is implemented, the righteous saints of Jesus will escape (RAPTURE). Trump's admistration is therefore an extension of grace.
The aging globalists are very frustrated . They want it now. Biden is 74 years old. George Soros in his 80s. Vatican Pope in his 70s, China's Xi around 70s

"Only him that withholdeth will continue to withhold until he is taken out of the way" 2 Thessalonians 2:7

Before spreading this lie and conspiracy theory you should at least be correct about Biden's age.

I will advise that for the sake of your sanity you do away with these lies and conspiracies it will do you no good.

You are just an uninformed brainwashed fellow who should seek knowledge instead of living in an alternate reality.

You don't know a thing about what you are saying.I just shake my head while reading this bullcrap from you

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by MrPRevailer(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Before spreading this lie and conspiracy theory you should at least be correct about Biden's age.

I will advise that for the sake of your sanity you do away with these lies and conspiracies it will do you no good.

You are just an uninformed brainwashed fellow who should seek knowledge instead of living in an alternate reality.

You don't know a thing about what you are saying.I just shake my head while reading this bullcrap from you

You just trash talked with no knowledge whatsoever offered.
I have offered knowledge of based on historical/present facts and speeches of personalities mentioned combined with my biblical knowledge of Endtimes

For uncensored journalism bookmark: Stevequayle.com gathering news sources to one site.

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
MrPRevailer:

You just trash talked with no knowledge whatsoever offered.
I have offered knowledge of based on historical/present facts and speeches of personalities mentioned combined with my biblical knowledge of Endtimes

For uncensored journalism bookmark: Stevequayle.com gathering news sources to one site.
Lol in your dreams what is knowledgeable about the lies you just spewed and unverifiable facts made up in your head undecided

You have offered nothing because you know nothing about what you have said it is usually the ignorant like yourself that are loudmouths.You live in fear and hallucinate about things beyond your control.Also I won't bother my time on that site reading what cannot be fact checked or verified nope I don't cloud my head with conspiracies thank you very much.

Anyway believe what you want and live in fear about things beyond your control and what may not happen continue living in the web of lies you have been fed with you are free to
Anyway Biden will become president and a better leader than Trump will ever be
Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by ajailer(m): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
No wonder dis OP likes Trump cos he is just as the loser Trump is. I suspect you write all this silly stuffs just for likes and I pity those who still believe you. You talk too much. You are vain.
Re: The Mystery Of The United States Of America And The Importance Of The Election by BlackFrenchKing: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
America is Morocco

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Will Start Breaking Things With A Vengeance - Mary Trump Warns / Ukraine - US Air Force Seen Loading Tactical Nuclear Missiles On To B52 Bombers / If World War 3 Break Out,Which Side Will Nigeria Align With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.