Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History (20489 Views)

450,000 Graduates To Get N30,000 Monthly Under Buhari’s Poverty Programme / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Nigeria Can Never Change, Under Buhari Poverty Is Rising, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by EshjayLee(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
That's why more extremely poor people in the history of Nigeria
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Jdbrasco2: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
This man should just shut it.

1 Like

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Babastrong(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ori yin daru!
what happened to 500,000 npower volunteers that served their communities without any exit package.
that clueless president #must go#

1 Like

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by ogododo: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
080bjaked:

And yet the country as plunged in to the status of the poverty capital of the world? What Nigeria FG has isn't poverty alleviation, it is a poverty enhancement program.

Dem de eat free food
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Desiderius(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
No matter how much money you guys ball out if the economy remains bad its a waste of Funds...Fix our economy first instead of throwing money into the air,Dullards!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
he doesn't stop wow he just talk

1 Like

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by BigBashiru: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/buharis-poverty-alleviation-job-creation-programmes-best-in-nigerian-history-lai-mohammed/amp/

these would have been good if naira had value. What can N30,000 do for 333,000 people??

If they said they came up with a salary or self employed income insurance scheme in case of job loss or business collapse that sounds much better...

1 Like

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by kawaodne(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Aaaaah! Laya you can LIE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
olatuns2017:

CROSSFIRE

One Godwin Obue asked:

You have been an APC supporter since 2015 or since 2019, is the state of the nation today what you really looked up to?
Was this what you sincerely anticipated?

AND Chibueze Iheukwumere C Ihejirika just give him the hash truth uppercut answer

Not at all!

Take Note that;

* I never expected the price of crude oil to drop from $115 to $29 with PMB as president

* I never expected the Niger Delta Avengers to start blowing up Oil & gas infrastructure in the Niger Delta region and force Nigeria's daily crude output from 2M+ barrels to less than 1M barrels for 18 whole Months just because their brother GEJ lost 2015 election to PMB

* I never expected that with all the oil price boom earnings during most of GEJ's 6 years in office PMB govt was going to start by bailing out State governments from Salaries debt burdens of up to 11 Months in many cases.

* I never expected that PDP's 16 years colossal waste era was going to plunge Nigeria into a 16 Months crushing recession.

* I never expected an APC NASS led by Saraki and Dogara to become tools of grand sabotage against PMB's good intentions and policies for Nigeria

* I never expected that Nigerians who have suffered lots of deprivation due to nearly 35 years of Corruption to still be supporting known Thieves and Treasury Looters and be shouting political witch hunting in their defense.

Many unexpected factors worked against PMB's govt yet he has achieved so much more in 5 years than PDP did in 16 years.

Are we there yet? No!

Have we made some genuine Sustainable Development progress?
Most certainly yes!
Absolute nonsense.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Fajoe2020: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
God have mercy on us. Kindly deliver us from these devil's in human skin that derives joy in seeing people suffer and died in hunger and pain. God please I don't need to call their names but you know them one by one. I don't want them to suffer before dying just give them a silent death. Let them all just sleep and continue sleeping till you came back again. We are tired of all them all. They can keep the monies and the every other things they've stollen. We can start from scratch building this nation. And to those that having crying for the sovereign nation please do as they have asked. The blood spilt is too much. Please God na beg I dey

2 Likes

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

A hopeless and under-performing leader can't help but surround himself with liars, praise-singers, and court jesters...

Liar Mohammed and Femi Adesina's services are more needed now than ever before!!!
grin grin
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by YouAreFinished: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fahdiga:
And the devilish liar has once again opened his mouth to deceive himself. a man that has broken the record for the number of lies ever told by a human being. if Buhari's poverty alleviation is the best in history then why is Nigeria the undisputed poverty capital of the world or is Lai Muhammed suffering from dementia. since this man is always averse to the truth I think it is better for him to always keep quiet than to open his mouth and disgrace his family
That I added the last pebble to tilt a balance doesn't mean I should take the bigger praise or shame in something that accumulated over time.
What was the poverty growth rate before and also after Buhari?
It's very possible this rate has actually reduced even with Nigeria now having more poor persons than any other country.
Even if this rate increased under him,can we then trace the fault to inept policies or to external factors which were inevitable,for example,a recession?
Before passing out blames,get some simple critical thinking first.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by sammirano: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
SCAMMERS
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by tinktanker: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
With rice above 35k.lol what an enrichment

1 Like

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by prettyboi1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
*Yeah, make the naira lose its value badly.

*Cause national inflation & the prices of all goods to skyrocket.

*Increase electricity tarriffs even though you're clueless as to how to improve light supply.

*Be clueless about curving insecurity in the country.

*Increase tax rates

*Deploy the army to shoot unarmed protesters

*Be vision less

That's how to create "Buhari's best poverty alleviation scheme".
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by prettyboi1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
tinktanker:
With rice above 35k.lol what an enrichment

Don't mind the idiots!
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by symbianDON(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
this lai Mohammed, is it that he doesn't have another cap?? why does he ALWAYS wear this same cap all the time?
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by ameh99: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
I think the youths needs to pay this man a visit
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by micflo28(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's now clear that the leaders are just after their selfish pockets. How can you run Almajiri welfare programmes for graduates whose scopes have been vastly widened and you call that poverty alleviation. Sharing 5,000 naira, 15,000 naira, 20,000 naira for graduates who spent millions of naira to get educated. Is this man not conscious of what he says and analytical of them. Lai please stop annoying the youths the more. Your ogas administrations unresponsiveness to the country's needs is annoying enough. Please keep shut and keep enjoying your loots while it lasts.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by micflo28(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
symbianDON:
this lai Mohammed, is it that he doesn't have another cap?? why does he ALWAYS wear this same cap all the time?
that's where his juju lies in. He is a feeble without it.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by xcellentgraphic: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
This guy is stupid and mad
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by bencr7: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:
Says Mr Lai Liar
come who hack ur account
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by udemzyudex(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Elsadam(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fahdiga:
And the devilish liar has once again opened his mouth to deceive himself. a man that has broken the record for the number of lies ever told by a human being. if Buhari's poverty alleviation is the best in history then why is Nigeria under his administration the undisputed poverty capital of the world or is Lai Muhammed suffering from dementia. since this man is always averse to the truth I think it is better for him to always keep quiet than to open his mouth and disgrace his family

You are devilish liar.
You are just hate filled mumu
What is lie about what he said
You need a sound slap
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Sbsrules: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin 7.5billion naira that won't reach 10 million citizen in the country. why don't this government just share 1million to every citizen and you will see it reach every citizen and the amount spent won't even reach 1billion naira. This people can lie shocked
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Liar Moha+mad you again

Poverty alleviation the best and:

Nigeria the world capiral of poverty?

And:

A bag of rice in 5 years was 5k and your poverty allevation turned 33k and yet is the best nah?

And: Dollar swallowed Naira completely and to you is the best

The list is endless...........

Liar Moha+mad wallahi we go freeze like frozen fish when the time come keep blablabla as much as you want I only pity your children.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by tnerro1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chachachacha!!!! I laugh in lie Muhammed language grin
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Plenty lie
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by CID11: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
mamdanju:
The truth is no government in Nigerian history has put money directly in to hands of the poor on such a massive scale like the Buhari's government. people have been able to access these monies without the usual need of "connection" unlike other interventions in the past. It started with the N-Power program where close to a million youths benefited and you can simply denied it. The trader money was shared everywhere in nigeria and some people even complain that it is political to share those monies. The school feeding program was also there to name just a few. Thank you PMB
Is that the major reason why rice is 35k, tin tomatoes is 150, a paint of garri is 1k?
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by CID11: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Elsadam:

You are devilish liar.
You are just hate filled mumu
What is lie about what he said
You need a sound slap
How much is rice, beans ,oil? You and I knows that the money can't even feed a family for a week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: 57 Civilians, 37 Policemen, 6 Soldiers Killed - Lai Mohammed / VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.