Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History (20365 Views)

450,000 Graduates To Get N30,000 Monthly Under Buhari’s Poverty Programme / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Nigeria Can Never Change, Under Buhari Poverty Is Rising, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by seangy4konji: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please shut up
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by goldenejim79: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mr Liar Muhammad don't provoke Nigerians to anger to avoid STONING.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by colestephan86: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/buharis-poverty-alleviation-job-creation-programmes-best-in-nigerian-history-lai-mohammed/amp/
Please does anyone in the entire southern part of Nigeria know anyone from same region that has benefited from all these things
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
captainamiedi1:
this is worst self. what is the economic impact of N-power. the govt even borrow money to fund it. Now its over, what next?? back to joblessness. Only in Nigeria you will see CBN funding online and when u approach any bank they will say they are not aware of anything like that.
During my nysc orientation camp, CBN came to tell us about how they can borrow us money to fund our businesses. After orientation camp, a Corp member went to CBN to request for the loan. Lo and behold, they feigned ignorance of any loan. Only in Nigeria is what you hear from government different from what is actually on ground.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
captainamiedi1:
this is worst self. what is the economic impact of N-power. the govt even borrow money to fund it. Now its over, what next?? back to joblessness. Only in Nigeria you will see CBN funding online and when u approach any bank they will say they are not aware of anything like that.
During my nysc orientation camp, CBN came to tell us about how they can borrow us money to fund our businesses. After orientation camp, a Corp member went to CBN to request for the loan. Lo and behold, they feigned ignorance of any loan. Only in Nigeria is what you hear from government different from what is actually on ground.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Karlifate: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

A hopeless and under-performing leader can't help but surround himself with liars, praise-singers, and court jesters...

Liar Mohammed and Femi Adesina's services are more needed now than ever before!!!
Hahahaha...
Misery loves company.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Moikiitos: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by captainamiedi1: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
DamZik:

Same experience. I saw an Agric loan on the internet. I called my friend who works in the bank and he said they are not aware of anything of such. And its on CBN website. Audio government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Brushstrokes20: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wow! Lil wonder Nig is the poverty capital of the world!

I ain't surprised though...

Lai LIES for a living
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by olatuns2017: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chii59:

Absolute nonsense.

Hatred will not depart from you!

Pls mentioned your state and state what your Governor has done your people

Anyways we are trying with little resources available...the whole world is experiencing difficulties

PMB is old but trying assuming GEL has done well,he can still do more in next 2years...

PMB'S ACHIEVEMENTS

INFRASTRUCTURE:

The Buhari Administration has demonstrated a single-minded commitment to upgrading and developing Nigeria’s Transport, Power and Health Infrastructure.
Three major rail projects inherited from previous administrations have been completed and commissioned: Abuja Metro Rail and the Abuja-Kaduna Rail, and the 327km Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, started in 1987, have been completed in 2020.

A fourth Rail Project, the Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project, kicked off in 2017, and is due to be completed in 2020. The tracklaying for the main component of the project was completed in March 2020.
In May 2018, the Federal Government launched the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF), under the management of the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority.

The PIDF kicked off with seed funding of US$650 million, and has already disbursed funds for three critical road projects: Second Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, and the Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressway.

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) in March 2018 invested US$11m to establish a world-class Cancer Treatment Center at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), which commenced operations in 2019.
Work is ongoing on two US$5m Diagnostic Centers in the Aminu Kano University Teaching Hospital and the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia.

Abuja’s Light Rail system has been completed; it connects the city center with the Airport, and the Abuja-Kaduna Railway Line.
New Abuja and Port Harcourt International Airport Terminals completed, in Q4 2018. New Lagos and Kano International Airport Terminals scheduled for completion in 2020. All were inherited from the previous administration at various stages of completion, and in some cases required project redesign and revision.

The Buhari Administration successfully completed the reconstruction of the Abuja Airport runway within the scheduled six-week period (March – April 2017), and will complete the reconstruction of the Enugu International Airport Runway in 2020.

The following Water Supply Projects and Dam/Irrigation Projects have been completed by the Buhari Administration:
Central Ogbia Regional Water Project, in Bayelsa
Sabke/Dutsi/Mashi Water Supply Project, in Katsina
Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, serving Ugboha and Uromi communities of Edo State.
Kashimbila Dam, Taraba State
Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State (Actual Dam completed and reservoir “impounded” in 2016; also spillway discharge channel completed).
Shagari Dam Irrigation Project, Sokoto State
Mangu Dam and Regional Water Supply Scheme in Plateau State
Completion of Phase 1 of Galma Dam, Kaduna
Rehabilitation of Ojirami Dam Water Supply Project, Edo State

The 25 Road Projects being funded by the Sukuk Bonds:
Construction of Oju/Loko–Oweto bridge over​ ​River Benue to link Loko (Nasarawa state) and Oweto (Benue state) along route F2384
Dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road section I (International Airport link road junction​–Sheda Village)
Dualisation of Suleja–Minna Road in Niger State Phase II (km 40+000-km101+000)
Dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road: Section IV Koton Karfe–Lokoja in Kogi State
Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin Road: Obajana–Okene in Kogi State
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. Section III (Azare–Potiskum) in Bauchi
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. Section IV (Potiskum–Damaturu road) in Yobe
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. Section V (Damaturu–Maiduguri)
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. Section I (Kano–Wudil–Shuari) in Kano
Dualisation of Kano–Katsina Road Phase I, Kano Town at Dawanau roundabout to Katsina border in Kano
Construction of Kano Western Bypass as an extension of dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road Section I
Construction of Kaduna Eastern Bypass
Rehabilitation of outstanding section of Onitsha–Enugu Expressway: Amansea–Enugu border
Rehabilitation of Enugu–Port Harcourt dual-carriage Section I: Lokpanta–Umuahia in Abia
Rehabilitation of Enugu–Port Harcourt dual-carriage Section II Umuahia tower–Aba Township Rail
Rehabilitation of Enugu–Port Harcourt Road Section III: Enugu–Lokpanta
Rehabilitation of Enugu–Port Harcourt Road Section IV: Aba–Port Harcourt in Rivers
Dualisation of Yenegwe Road Junction–Kolo–Otuoke–Bayelsa Palm in Bayelsa
Dualisation of Lokoja–Benin Road: Obajana Junction–Benin Section II Phase I: Okene–Auchi, Kogi/Edo states
Dualisation of Lokoja–Benin Road: Obajana Junction–Benin Section III Phase I: Auchi–Ehor in Edo
Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin Road: Obajana junction–Benin Section IV Phase I: Ehor–Benin City, Edo state
Reconstruction and asphalt overlay of Benin–Ofosu–Ore–Ajebandele–Shagamu dual-carriage Phase IV
Reconstruction of outstanding section of sections of Benin–Ofusu–Ore–Ajebandele–Shagamu dual-carriage Phase III
Dualisation of Ibadan–Ilorin Road. Section II: Oyo–Ogbomosho Road in Oyo.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
olatuns2017:

[s]Hatred will not depart from you!

Pls mentioned your state and state what your Governor has done your people

Anyways we are trying with little resources available...the whole world is experiencing difficulties

PMB is old but trying assuming GEL has done well,he can still do more in next 2years...

PMB'S ACHIEVEMENTS

INFRASTRUCTURE:

The Buhari Administration has demonstrated a single-minded commitment to upgrading and developing Nigeria’s Transport, Power and Health Infrastructure.
Three major rail projects inherited from previous administrations have been completed and commissioned: Abuja Metro Rail and the Abuja-Kaduna Rail, and the 327km Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, started in 1987, have been completed in 2020.

A fourth Rail Project, the Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project, kicked off in 2017, and is due to be completed in 2020. The tracklaying for the main component of the project was completed in March 2020.
In May 2018, the Federal Government launched the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF), under the management of the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority.

The PIDF kicked off with seed funding of US$650 million, and has already disbursed funds for three critical road projects: Second Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, and the Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressway.

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) in March 2018 invested US$11m to establish a world-class Cancer Treatment Center at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), which commenced operations in 2019.
Work is ongoing on two US$5m Diagnostic Centers in the Aminu Kano University Teaching Hospital and the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia.

Abuja’s Light Rail system has been completed; it connects the city center with the Airport, and the Abuja-Kaduna Railway Line.
New Abuja and Port Harcourt International Airport Terminals completed, in Q4 2018. New Lagos and Kano International Airport Terminals scheduled for completion in 2020. All were inherited from the previous administration at various stages of completion, and in some cases required project redesign and revision.

The Buhari Administration successfully completed the reconstruction of the Abuja Airport runway within the scheduled six-week period (March – April 2017), and will complete the reconstruction of the Enugu International Airport Runway in 2020.

The following Water Supply Projects and Dam/Irrigation Projects have been completed by the Buhari Administration:
Central Ogbia Regional Water Project, in Bayelsa
Sabke/Dutsi/Mashi Water Supply Project, in Katsina
Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, serving Ugboha and Uromi communities of Edo State.
Kashimbila Dam, Taraba State
Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State (Actual Dam completed and reservoir “impounded” in 2016; also spillway discharge channel completed).
Shagari Dam Irrigation Project, Sokoto State
Mangu Dam and Regional Water Supply Scheme in Plateau State
Completion of Phase 1 of Galma Dam, Kaduna
Rehabilitation of Ojirami Dam Water Supply Project, Edo State

The 25 Road Projects being funded by the Sukuk Bonds:
Construction of Oju/Loko–Oweto bridge over​ ​River Benue to link Loko (Nasarawa state) and Oweto (Benue state) along route F2384
Dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road section I (International Airport link road junction​–Sheda Village)
Dualisation of Suleja–Minna Road in Niger State Phase II (km 40+000-km101+000)
Dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road: Section IV Koton Karfe–Lokoja in Kogi State
Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin Road: Obajana–Okene in Kogi State
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. Section III (Azare–Potiskum) in Bauchi
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. Section IV (Potiskum–Damaturu road) in Yobe
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. Section V (Damaturu–Maiduguri)
Dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. Section I (Kano–Wudil–Shuari) in Kano
Dualisation of Kano–Katsina Road Phase I, Kano Town at Dawanau roundabout to Katsina border in Kano
Construction of Kano Western Bypass as an extension of dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road Section I
Construction of Kaduna Eastern Bypass
Rehabilitation of outstanding section of Onitsha–Enugu Expressway: Amansea–Enugu border
Rehabilitation of Enugu–Port Harcourt dual-carriage Section I: Lokpanta–Umuahia in Abia
Rehabilitation of Enugu–Port Harcourt dual-carriage Section II Umuahia tower–Aba Township Rail
Rehabilitation of Enugu–Port Harcourt Road Section III: Enugu–Lokpanta
Rehabilitation of Enugu–Port Harcourt Road Section IV: Aba–Port Harcourt in Rivers
Dualisation of Yenegwe Road Junction–Kolo–Otuoke–Bayelsa Palm in Bayelsa
Dualisation of Lokoja–Benin Road: Obajana Junction–Benin Section II Phase I: Okene–Auchi, Kogi/Edo states
Dualisation of Lokoja–Benin Road: Obajana Junction–Benin Section III Phase I: Auchi–Ehor in Edo
Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin Road: Obajana junction–Benin Section IV Phase I: Ehor–Benin City, Edo state
Reconstruction and asphalt overlay of Benin–Ofosu–Ore–Ajebandele–Shagamu dual-carriage Phase IV
Reconstruction of outstanding section of sections of Benin–Ofusu–Ore–Ajebandele–Shagamu dual-carriage Phase III
Dualisation of Ibadan–Ilorin Road. Section II: Oyo–Ogbomosho Road in Oyo.

[/s]
I'm not dropping these pictures for you seeing you're a zombie but for those whose brains are still intact.

1 Like

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by charlesucheh(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
And what happened to the 500,000 Npower beneficiaries that you all just exited...
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by olatuns2017: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chii59:
[/s]
I'm not dropping these pictures for you seeing you're a zombie but for those whose brains are still intact.

Bro U no get sense and which school U go self?

Anyway pls which STATE are u from?

So U using one index to judge the GDP/economy and leaving others...

Pls which 3rd world economy is doing good since crude oil crashed?

Your hate is not helping your psychy!

Meanwhile PMB still has lots Todo but better than PDP govts especially GEL and Diazani n co
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Vulcan24(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Immidiately I say Minister of info....
I know the lies are inevitable and reliable
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Mnopq: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mr lai hmmmm depending on the comparison but for it sustainability depending on weather you know the meaning.

But shall "halve a loaf is better than none
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
olatuns2017:

[s]Bro U no get sense and which school U go self?

Anyway pls which STATE are u from?

So U using one index to judge the GDP/economy and leaving others...

Pls which 3rd world economy is doing good since crude oil crashed?

Your hate is not helping your psychy!

Meanwhile PMB still has lots Todo but better than PDP govts especially GEL and Diazani n co
[/s]
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by olatuns2017: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chii59:
[/s]

Pls which STATE are you from?

Be proud of your Governor before you crucify old PMB
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by GamalNasser: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
God must punish U
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by olatuns2017: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chii59:
[/s]

The same energy U are using to criticize PMB pls use it to criticize YOUR governor..

1 Like

Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
olatuns2017:

[s]Pls which STATE are you from?

Be proud of your Governor before you crucify old PMB
[/s]
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by olatuns2017: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chii59:
up[/s]

Am watching you mentioned Buhari again�
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Playermayweda(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Minister of Fake news , Nigeria is at it's lowest point in all of history
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by webmaster99(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
“Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.
Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far
.Work like there is someone working twenty four hours a day to take it away from you.
“Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by agrowell: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Celebration of mediocrity
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by lildush(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wat kind of shit is dis old fool smoking?
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's amazing to see that the government is tilting towards poverty alleviation and support for SMEs. This SMEs can take advantage of FCMB Business Account Online that offers zero Account Maintenance for SMEs. You can also enjoy limitless transactions with a business account click link below to start.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by Banter1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Osibanjo is the brain behind all this.
Re: Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History by calcal: 2:57am On Nov 04, 2020
1. Emergency Survival Safety Respiratory Gas Mask Goggles &2 Dual Protection Filter - on ebay $20

2. Hard Hat SL Series Cap Style Job Site Safety Construction Worker Pink. - on ebay $9

3. 5X40 Infrared Dark Night Vision IR Monocular Binoculars Telescopes 8GB DVRA10 for commander

4. ordinary night vision for others.

5. Laser pointer

6. Flashlight

7. Lighter and cigarette

8. knee pad

9. bottle water

10. painkiller (e.g Avil) no weed, no hard drink

11. Backpack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women / Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.