Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Full Video: I Wasn't Paid, -omotola Jalade-ekeinde Reacts To Accusations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Video: I Wasn't Paid, -omotola Jalade-ekeinde Reacts To Accusations (219 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Video: I Wasn't Paid, -omotola Jalade-ekeinde Reacts To Accusations by Discovery4today: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVB0cTmJ0po
To those accusing Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde of compromise,

here is her take.

Recall that
Omotola was alleged by many endsars protests supporters that she has been been paid to question the Lekki shooting when she asked families of the dead to present evidence.

Re: Full Video: I Wasn't Paid, -omotola Jalade-ekeinde Reacts To Accusations by YoonSung53: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2020
next time you will know how to talk

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Surgically To Remove My Tribal Marks - Actress Linda Osifo / CBN New Policy Alert: Receive Your Foreign Funds The Way You Want / How I Ended Up Suffering And Paying Costly For My Mothers Mistakes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.