Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation (50697 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by joseph6071: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
The Nigerian veteran Actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted to the allegations made by Busola Dakolo on the senior pastor of Coza church, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

She wrote...

"Just off my coaching at @realtimefest and have seen the interview of #Rape by #BusolaDakolo against the #Coza pastor. First, As a Mother, Wife,Career Woman and Activist I know what it's taken for this Lady to BRAVELY speak up. I join Many other Nigerians to Demand justice .."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-actress-omotola-jalade-supports.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by IamD18: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
I support Omotala.

Justice must be served. Either to the accused or the accuser, one of them must be brought to justice.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Charmingrascal(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
My prayer is for Fatoyinbo to sue Busola

I believe when he is eventually pushed to do so by his sheeples more women who are victims of his sexual immoralities will have the courage to testify against him.

I am very sure that wherever he is now he will be remorseful and asking himself why he has allowed his John Thomas to be more active than his sense of reasoning

Any man supporting a rapist may ur daughter and sister be raped
Any lady supporting a rapist may u be raped by three uncircumcised men. Amen

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Another one
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by oluwadabira111(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
I just keep imagining, what the so called man of God will be feeling now. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Olufela30: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
All for a smiling bank account !!!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by zukky79: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oh Lord, help us not to spoil our tomorrow with our present actions today.

It is what we do today that will shape our future.

When he was doing it, allegedly, I can bet he never thought it could come back to haunt him.

Think thrice before you act. The ugly secret that you think you can bury may rise up to spoil your sweet life. Be wise.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Emac34: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by marostan(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo anywhere he is...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Omega30(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
joseph6071:
The Nigerian veteran Actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted to the allegations made by Busola Dakolo on the senior pastor of Coza church, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

She wrote...

"Just off my coaching at @realtimefest and have seen the interview of #Rape by #BusolaDakolo against the #Coza pastor. First, As a Mother, Wife,Career Woman and Activist I know what it's taken for this Lady to BRAVELY speak up. I join Many other Nigerians to Demand justice .."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-actress-omotola-jalade-supports.html

The reactions of these celebrities are just stupid.This issue happened about 20years ago and are reacting as if it was last week.I am not condoning the offence, but the reactions are just mere social media usual rants.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Issokay

Everybody just dey react dey go ni..
By the way, some people who knew him when he started the Church back in Ilorin have started speaking up about his atrocious acts back then..

Make i sha continue to watch in 3D how this drama unfolds, while i grab my Popcorn and Coke...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
the series of allegations against one person yearly leaves room for suspicion. .and many more being swept or hidden from the public. The .Pastor needs counseling

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by israelmao(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Show us the evidence it is not just vague talk,this won't work in any competent court of jurisdiction.

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by goldenceo1: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ciza
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Proverbs 30:18-19
“18There are three things that are too amazing for me,four that I do not understand:19 the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock,the way of a ship on the high seas, AND THE WAY OF A MAN WITH A YOUNG WOMAN.
When it comes to any issue concerning sex between a man and a woman please trust no one no matter how anointed he or she may be cos even the wisest man ever lived got confused over the matter...

Nevertheless, in any fiasco involving a man and a woman there are always 3 sides to the story....His side, her side and the truth..

I can't say Busola is lieing neither will i call Fatoyinbo a liar but GOD knows best.

My advise is that we sensitize our kids to speak out in a timely manner when it comes to any form of sexual molestation so that the culprit can be brought to book immediately and not wait for years to speak out thereby casting a shadow of doubts over such allegation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
a
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Agugbadin: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
oluwadabira111:

He will blame the devil
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Agugbadin: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Omega30:
The reactions of these celebrities are just stupid.This issue happened about 20years ago and are reacting as if it was last week.I am not condoning the offence, but the reactions are just mere social media usual rants.

Because she was a teenager when it happened to her and for that 20yrs she has been nursing the pain.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by olaruchi: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Budline1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
oluwadabira111:

He go dey somewhere now dey dance soapy, the masturbation dance. grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by josiegirl27: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Omega30:
I so agree with you on this
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by chimaobinelson(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:

I believe when he is eventually pushed to do so by his sheeples more women who are victims of his sexual immoralities will have the courage to testify against him.

I am very sure that wherever he is now he will be remorseful and asking himself why he has allowed his John Thomas to be more active than his sense of reasoning

Amen!
And any woman falsely accusing and Innocent man they once consensually had sex with , what will happen.

Please lets approach this matter with openess of mind. Where is Neymar rape accuser ?

12 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Airoflaw(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
[img][/img]
Charmingrascal:

Amen
have you Been rape before

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Smooyis(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
zukky79:
Oh Lord, help us not to spoil our tomorrow with our present actions today.

It is what we do today that will shape our future.

When he was doing it, allegedly, I can bet he never thought it could come back to haunt him.

Think thrice before you act. The ugly secret that you think you can bury may rise up to spoil your sweet life. Be wise.
It's still an allegation

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by lonlytroy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
i am not supporting rape but shabi who them dey rape dey give different position like doggy or papa and mama style abi them put gun for ya head
why are these women not calling on politicians that rape them? even the girl wen one politician rape for yanch still dey talk.. rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Houseofglam7(f): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
I feel sorry for the pastor's wife....
Hearing these accusations constantly.....
He probably got a child somewhere even if he's been that randy.
Who am I to judge?
Let the law take its course undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Emanodimo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Then be the first to say A big Amen to this

Any man supporting a seductive lady, may ur daughter and sister be raped
Any lady supporting a seductive lady, may u be raped by three uncircumcised men. Amen[

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by eazylion001: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2019
I'm not supporting rape but how are we sure it wasn't a consensual agreement between both parties.
The "he took my virginity part" is what made me disbelief the story, the pain alone at that age will make you scream and according to her, her sister was in that same house on that day!! ( hmm). It seems she also said it happened more than ones..

Here's my own view: only God knows the truth of the matter now but what I know is that there is always a twist of the story when ladies (90% of dem) talk about how they lost their virginity.

like I said, only God knows the truth..

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by reuben79: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2019
dey are just looking for money nothing more,d case ve no stand,is die on arrive
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Zombiekiller010: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Hard time for Fatoyinbo's family and Coza members
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by SEGLIZ: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Omega30:

same thought here na celeb turn see ranting. if na ordinary road side fellow na so them go carry look take waka pass.
in as much we all kick against rape make found out first if e no be scam cos we all know no na fake life most of them dey live.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nakitende Esther, Ugandan Plus-Sized Model Shares Lovely Pictures / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.