Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Management Of Online Job Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Management Of Online Job Portal (647 Views)

Jobsite Script-job Portal Script / 10 Signs of Online Scams! / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Management Of Online Job Portal by allimercy: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
I am currently saddled with some projects that has taken me away from managing my online job portal for sometime now. I need someone that will be willing to manage the online job portal by updating the job details on the site.

The site is currently well positioned with several high keywords on search engine since I regularly do SEO on it.

Terms of contract will be agreed with the new person who may eventually be on board with my other sites focusing on Nigeria market and I will continue to give all support required.

I need to stress that the potential manager of the site must have good knowledge of how online job portal operates and has access to internet 24/7.

Please pm to nigeriarecruitement@gmail.com with you details and experience.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urently / Get Free It Tips, News And Gists On The New Ynet Forum / This Site Shows My Localhost! I Dont Believe It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.