Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020 (344 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Tuesday 3rd January 2023 - Read Now / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020 by Thedevotinals: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: DON’T FRET ABOUT THE FUTURE
BIBLE TEXT: Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: BE LED BY THE SPIRIT
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 3:17 (AMPC)

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom)."

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: WHAT DO YOU WANT?
BIBLE TEXT:Matthew 20:31–32, NLT

"Be quiet!” the crowd yelled at them. But they only shouted louder, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!” When Jesus heard them, he stopped and called, “What do you want me to do for you?"

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: ‘HELP ME PRAY, HOLY SPIRIT’
BIBLE TEXT: Jude 1:20

"But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,"

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: JUDGING THE SIN OR THE SINNER?
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Timothy 4:2

“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: AS YOU GO TO WAR
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 20:11

“And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: FEAR NOT!
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 10:19

“Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: AN EXPERIENCED CHAMPION
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 40:31

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint"

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE LOVE OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Jude 21

Keep yourselves in the love of God . . .

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE TREE WHISPERER
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 1:3

"That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season."

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: CHOSEN BEFORE CREATION
BIBLE TEXT: John 17:24

‘Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: A BUTTERFLY“S STRUGGLE: DON“T STOP THE STRUGGLE!
BIBLE TEXT: HEBREWS 2 : 10-18

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE GREAT DECEPTION
BIBLE TEXT: Revelation 20:7-10(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: KEEPING THE RIGHT COMPANY
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 13:20

"He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed."

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THAT I MAY KNOW HIM
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 3:10 (KJV).

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death."

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: DON’T BE AFRAID TO FULLY TRUST GOD
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 4:16, 18 (NCV)

"We know the love that God has for us, and we trust that love . . . because God’s perfect love drives out fear."

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: POWER FROM ON HIGH
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 24:49

"And, behold I send the promise of my father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with the power from on high."

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Should Stand Between Us And God. / We Must Meet The Baby Jesus Through The Word Of God. / According to the Bible, bride price is only paid for virgins – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.