Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

According to the Bible, bride price is only paid for virgins – Reno Omokri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According to the Bible, bride price is only paid for virgins – Reno Omokri (342 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

According to the Bible, bride price is only paid for virgins – Reno Omokri by Discovery4today: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocFHi3u86s
According to the Bible, bride price is only paid for virgins – Reno Omokri sparks controversy
Former Nigerian presidential aid and author of many books, Reno Omokri has sparked a debate on social media.
He said his readings of the Bible has revealed that bride price should not be paid to ladies who are not virgins as of the time they are being married.
He cited Exodus 22:16-17 to buttress his point:

16 “If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife. 17 If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must still pay the bride-price for virgins.
What I am going to say will shock people. Scripturally, Bride Price is ONLY paid for virgins. Don’t argue with me. Argue with God. See Exodus 22:16-17. By virtue of Scripture (and also in traditional African society), you pay no Bride Price for non-virgins

Re: According to the Bible, bride price is only paid for virgins – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Nothing concern me
Re: According to the Bible, bride price is only paid for virgins – Reno Omokri by Discovery4today: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2020
grin grin grin
supportnija:
Nothing concern me
Re: According to the Bible, bride price is only paid for virgins – Reno Omokri by YoonSung57: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Reno is at it again, wahala for who wan marry
Re: According to the Bible, bride price is only paid for virgins – Reno Omokri by Discovery4today: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2020
YoonSung57:
Reno is at it again, wahala for who wan marry
grin

(1) (Reply)

New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room / If You Are Born Again, Do You Know That Exact Day You Became Born Again? / A World Without Religion—an Improvement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.