Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Affordable Hotels In Warri (effurun) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Affordable Hotels In Warri (effurun) (598 Views)

60 Corpers Cheat Death On POP Day In Warri, Many Injured As Bus Explodes (Video) / Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / Warri Wonder: Waste Disposal Vehicle Spotted In Warri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Hotels In Warri (effurun) by Nomsoleadz: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Guys pls recommend an affordable hotel in warri for me. I have something to do over there for 3days.
Please I'm counting on you.
Re: Affordable Hotels In Warri (effurun) by eddynaira125: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Specific with the amount
Re: Affordable Hotels In Warri (effurun) by checkmatez: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Nomsoleadz:
Guys pls recommend an affordable hotel in warri for me. I have something to do over there for 3days.
Please I'm counting on you.
Go to PTI junction, then take keke to stop you at PTI school gate then cross over to the opposite side and tell those bike men to take you to the hotel besides the jefia estate gate (not summer land hotel oo).. av forgotten the name but is sited by your right beside the gate, they charge #3000 for a night. it's decent no hoes or thugs around and moreover it's soldiers that are stationed by the jefia gate maybe that's why the thugs and hoes avoided there.
OR go along ekpan ( the road heading towards jakpa junction)tell keke to take you to havanna hotel it's beside the road... it's 3500 but some thugs n bitches chill there incase u need some activities to cool off

1 Like

Re: Affordable Hotels In Warri (effurun) by mbembe: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Join keke to refinery road and stop at Casa de Pedro (Annex). About 5 minutes ride from Shoprite at Effurum Roundabout. Decent and secure.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Hotels In Warri (effurun) by Nomsoleadz: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
I think I will need an air-conditioned room, is it possible get a good one for maximum of 5k?

(1) (Reply)

Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death / This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality / I Need Help In Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.