Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality (593 Views)

World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by PediakAuthor: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
I came across this picture online, although deja vu. Afterwards, I've decided to create a thread for other sites for tourism in Nigeria...
To mention a few, aside the popular Ikogosi warm spring resorts, there are other tourist sites in Ekiti State, not to talk of the Arinta waterfall at Ipole-Iloro... and many others...

The fact is just that every state in Nigeria is endowed with several resources for tourism; such that could be maximized for IGR and job creations. It's time we start looking inwards to solve the wailing issues of unemployment in Nigeria.

Keep sharing more tourist sites in your locality, let's promote our natural resources, perhaps, that might be the next point for potential investments...

By The Author of The New Ekiti Dream

Re: This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by PediakAuthor: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is Arinta waterfall in Ekiti

Re: This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by PediakAuthor: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
The mysterious Ikogosi cold & warm spring in Ekiti State...
And besides, can science explain the theory behind this phenomenon? undecided

Re: This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by constance500: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
PediakAuthor:
The mysterious Ikogosi warm spring in Ekiti State...
And besides, can science explain the theory behind this phenomenon? undecided

Which science.. The last time i visited, the place where the hot water was coming from was barricaded.. I still dey ask them why dem no show us where the water dey spring from, I want to see with my naked eyes.. Na Only the flows we dey see
Re: This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by PediakAuthor: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
constance500:

Which science.. The last time i visited, the place where the hot water was coming from was barricaded.. I still dey ask them why dem no show us where the water dey spring from, I want to see with my naked eyes.. Na Only the flows we dey see
Wait a minute.. so you actually went there to find the source of the warm water? Why can't you just allow nature to have its course? grin grin Or are you now trying to say somebody is somewhere boiling the hot water day and night ? grin
I don't understand ?

However, for several times, I was there years back, and I didn't see any barricade around the meeting point o

1 Like

Re: This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by constance500: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Wait a minute.. so you actually went there to find the source of the warm water? Why can't you just allow the gods to do their works? Or are you now trying to say somebody is somewhere boiling the hot water day and night ?
I don't understand ?

However, for several times, I was there years back, and I didn't see any barricade around the meeting point o

It wasn't at the meeting point.. I said the warm spring source was barricaded and you can only peep inside and what's you'll see is the flows.. So I'm still not convinced abi why dem no wan allow make person see am
Re: This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by PediakAuthor: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
constance500:

It wasn't at the meeting point.. I said the warm spring source was barricaded and you can only peep inside and what's you'll see is the flows.. So I'm still not convinced abi why dem no wan allow make person see am

Ehn ehn now... you've seen the flows, and you also felt the warmness of the water, just the way I felt it years back... so what else Oh you'd wanted to know the source ? Ahahahahah common.... some things are mysteries.... that's why God is just unquestionable and the omni-science...
And by the matter of fact, Science can't still explain some natural mysteries, despite several postulated theories, some are still hypothetical till tomorrow...

If I may ask? How many planets do we have in the universe?
Re: This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by constance500: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Ehn ehn now... you've seen the flows, and you also felt the warmness of the water, just the way I felt it years back... so what else Oh you'd wanted to know the source ? Ahahahahah common.... some things are mysteries.... that's why God is just unquestionable and the omni-science... Science can't still explain some natural mysteries, despite several postulated theories, some are still Hypothetical till tomorrow...

I know but at least they should let us see as its springs from the ground.. Its not like it can be stolen

1 Like

Re: This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by PediakAuthor: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
constance500:

I know but at least they should let us see as its springs from the ground.. Its not like it can be stolen

Oh you want to know the source grin ... then go on another expedition grin
And you didn't answer my last question... how many planets do we have in the universe?

The truth is just that some things are mysteries.... that's why researchers and scientists kept on making new discoveries every now and then... we are in a world of endless discoveries, that's why God is always a step ahead of humans... no one can phantom His deeds...
Just as the triangle of Bermuda remains a mystrey till tomorrow; science can't still explain the phenomenon of its associated disappearances...
In summary, let the sleeping dog lie...
Re: This Is Ado-ekiti, Share Other Tourist Sites In Your Locality by Snitch24(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ur first picture
Wsh part of ekiti abeg

(1) (Reply)

Egypt (cairo) , Kenya (nairobi) Or Mauritius? / This Is What Brazilian EKO Called Acaca Looks Like(photos) / Traveling From Enugu To Awka By Peace Mass Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.