Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again (6839 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by ZiggyHimself(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2011
The presenter for "Who wants to be a Millionaire", Frank Edoho, seems to be in yet another trouble in his marriage life.

Frank who is married to Katherine, an employee in NTA was said to have left his matrimonial home for his wife. A similar incident had occurred two years ago.

My words to Frank, "Dont you want to use your LIFE LINES?". At least you should have considered to "Phone a Friend", or better still "Ask Us your Audience".

The question is why did he leave. The gist says Frank left because of his wife's "Life Threatening Behaviour". Well, Frank, "Is that your final answer?"

He is said to have discreetly secured another apartment in Victoria Garden city while his wife hold forth at the couple’s abode in Lekki, Lagos.

Their three children currently reside with the wife.

Further more into the gist, Frank's vex was said to have developed from when his wife disappeared for fours days, from which Frank later gather an info that she left for abroad with the children.

His point is, if a wife he left at home for work, only to disappear for four days and surface in another continent is capable of doing anything to him!

Going even deeper to the hotter part of the gist, the only excuse to which we could gather from the wife's actions may have been as a result from the beating Frank gave his wife.
"He was said to have beaten up his wife to a state of grave injury over what was later confirmed suspicion of infidelity".

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/naija-gossip/571-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-presenter-frank-edoho-breaks-up-in-marriage

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Tunsbobo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2011
insteresting!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by SisiKill1: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2011
Ziggy Himself:

The presenter for "Who wants to be a Millionaire", Frank Edoho, seems to be in yet another trouble in his marriage life.

Frank who is married to Katherine, an employee in NTA was said to have left his matrimonial home for his wife. A similar incident had occurred two years ago.

My words to Frank, "Dont you want to use your LIFE LINES?". At least you should have considered to "Phone a Friend", or better still "Ask Us your Audience".

The question is why did he leave. The gist says Frank left because of his wife's "Life Threatening Behaviour". Well, Frank, "Is that your final answer?"

He is said to have discreetly secured another apartment in Victoria Garden city while his wife hold forth at the couple’s abode in Lekki, Lagos.

Further more into the gist, Frank's vex was said to have developed from when his wife disappeared for fours days, from which Frank later gather an info that she left for abroad with the children.

His point is, if a wife he left at home for work, only to disappear for four days and surface in another continent is capable of doing anything to him!

[B]Going even deeper to the hotter part of the gist, the only excuse to which we could gather from the wife's actions may have been as a result from the beating Frank gave his wife[/b].

"He was said to have beaten up his wife to a state of grave injury over what was later confirmed suspicion of infidelity".

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/naija-gossip/571-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-presenter-frank-edoho-breaks-up-in-marriage

So let me get this right. . . She confronts him over his cheating, he beats the crap out of her and she flees to another country? Jeez! No wonder the poor dude is confused and feels she can't be trusted. Usually women don't leave until they are dead at the hands of the husband. . . even then sef, it's not by choice.

Dude needs to rethink his marriage to this non-persevering woman.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by slap1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2011
Good-looking guy, phony-looking story.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Goldieluks: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2011
Unbelievable.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by ZiggyHimself(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2011
Its funny how everyone looks happy and ok on TV.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2011
All that glitters.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Osama10(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
Ziggy Himself:

I like your comment, even on FACEBOOK too.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Coolabbie: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
Dis wont be d 1st tym im hearing about Frank being a wife beater. Beginning 2 tink dat dere is actually sum truth 2 d rumours. sad
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by josetoy: 12:52am On Mar 14, 2011
I jst hope 1 of dem wont hv 2 come 2 d decision of walkin away,
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Osama10(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2011
josetoy:

I jst hope 1 of dem wont hv 2 come 2 d decision of walkin away,

Its part of the game.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2011
People please mind your own business
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by ZiggyHimself(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2011
Blink. If u lik to mind ur bizness den u wont be comin to Nairaland because we talk about other people's news dat should be typically none of ur bizness. So buzz off.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^^
Go Phu.ck yourself hard in the ass with fireword
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ziggy Himself:

Going even deeper to the hotter part of the gist, the only excuse to which we could gather from the wife's actions may have been as a result from the beating Frank gave his wife.

Spartacus Frank looool

Ziggy Himself:

Osama10:

I like your comment, even on FACEBOOK too.

U guys aren't making any sense with this statement
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by ZiggyHimself(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
Faakay, me sef didnt get it at first, but I guess he meant dat pple also look happy and ok on facebook.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by mamagee3(f): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
Isn't he the dude who was accused of battering his wife two years ago? undecided

This is serious, who would have taught a handsome, intelligent young man like him is actually a violent person.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Ndipe(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
mama-gee:

Isn't he the dude who was accused of battering his wife two years ago? undecided

This is serious, who would have taught a handsome, intelligent young man like him is actually a violent person.

What has looks got to do with (never mind, how true are the allegations?)
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by aieromon(m): 5:57am On Mar 15, 2011
What a life!It's better to be yourself and refrain from modelling your life based on what you see on TV.I have disliked Frank ever since i learnt he was a wife beater.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2011
aieromon:

What a life!It's better to be yourself and refrain from modelling your life based on what you see on TV.I have disliked Frank ever since i learnt he was a wife beater.
We shouldn't act based on rumour but if he's truly a wife beater, then its such a pity
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2011
If she says Frank beat her, the real question should be what did she do? I bet she must deserve it by her behaviour. The woman looks like a stubborn, head-headed bunch of trouble anyway. It's annoying when this kind of woman frustrates the demons out of her husband. . .and when the poor guy vents his frustrations (physically or otherwise), she'll come out to shed crocodile tears in public and act the victim.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by babyme1(f): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
Uncle why are you doing this to us? cry cry cry Remember what mama used to say. Im grieved cry cry
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by callme2: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
are u related to him?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by babyme1(f): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
call-me:

are u related to him?

Kind of cry cry embarassed
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ziggy Himself:

Faakay, me sef didnt get it at first, but I guess he meant dat pple also look happy and ok on facebook.
Where did this even come from in this discussion?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by ZiggyHimself(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
Mama gee, I hate to repeat myself. Wat I said was, u'll neva bliv wat happens in reality, people always look happy and ok on d TV screens. (someone else suggested, even on fcbk) frank didnt look much of a wife beater to me. Even most of these radio presenters wit 100% adorable personality, dey too have a diff. face away from d mic.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by hannie: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
If the wife na husband-beater dem no go talk, na its about the man and also a celeb WE ALL MUST RANT grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by aieromon(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
The guy's a confirmed wife-beater.I don't care if people say he's too handsome for her or she's too unattractive for him.She started making good money before him and accepted to marry him even when he wasn't financially buoyant.I dunno what their marital issues are but i expect a full dose of maturity and responsibility from Frank.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by gbanikiti(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
its a shame that after frank had a marriage scandal,he is still acknowledged as a celebrity.the guy no they shame.i so much respected him until i heard he is a wife beater.still yet he has the guts to still go on air to presents wwtbam.so MTN wan tell me say if no be frank,nobody fit present the programme.i know in foreign countries especially U.S when a celebrity have similar situation u hardly see the person in public places.but in naija who sai!anything can happen.frank shame on you.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Mar 17, 2011
hannie:

If the wife na husband-beater dem no go talk, na its about the man and also a celeb WE ALL MUST RANT grin
How many Nigerian men run away from their wives because they are abused? undecided grin

That one happens 1 out of every 10 marriages, it's mostly the wives that are always abused.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by favouredjb(f): 2:59am On Mar 25, 2011
@proo1 no matter what a woman does,the guy has no right to lay his filthy hands on her
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2011
favouredjb:

@proo1 no matter what a woman does,the guy has no right to lay his filthy hands on her

So you can do ANYTHING without fearing for consequences of your actions? Any woman who gets married with that mindset would have herself to blame. If I marry wife put for house she come dey run her dirty mouth all over me, God sef know say I go baptize im face with dirty slap. If a wife controls her 'dirty' mouth, the husband would control his 'dirty' hands. Respect is reciprocal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince And Chopstix Strikes A Pose With Son, Jamal Zamani / Busted!!! Mariah Carey Suffers Nip Slip. / Linda Ikeji Gets An Amazing Hair Cut From America's Celebrity Stylist [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.