Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching (2011 Views)

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks / I Broke Up With Her / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Every day! I try to understand my surroundings and why people do certain things. One of the many things I've never understood is why people bleached their precious skin.

Don't they know its hazardous? Are they doing it to be accepted by others? Don't they know that bleaching means self harm/ self rejection? I could be wrong maybe I'm just naive.

I broke up with my babe because of bleaching in my university days. What drove me to her was her natural, she had dark shining skin that's as if an angel polishes her at night. I compliment her a lot. I boast about how she looked to my friends and I was proud of her, only for her to come back from holidays one day looking like port Harcourt roasted plantain. Men also bleach! and I wonder why. The images are not her own

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by YoonSung54: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
It will be worst in future, so much that she will even irritate you

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
smiley
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by TossTos: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
I also dont like multi-colors

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bleaching of the skin is dangerous and makes you age faster,but however I think men are responsible for the reason why some women bleach,most men are attracted to light skin women,some ladies believe light skin women gets all the attention and it's somehow true. My bestie is dark skinned and a very beautiful lady(fulani) but whenever we step out,i get all the attention.So men share in the blame

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
Bleaching of the skin is dangerous and makes you age faster,but however I think men are responsible for the reason why some women bleach,most men are attracted to light skin women,some ladies believe light skin women gets all the attention and it's somehow true. My bestie is dark skinned and a very beautiful lady(fulani) but whenever we step out,i get all the attention.So men share in the blame
1. No, Men Are Not Resposible 4 D Reason Dey Bleach. 2. Not All Men Are Attracted To Light Skin Women.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Truvel:
1. No, Men Are Not Resposible 4 D Reason Dey Bleach. 2. Not All Men Are Attracted To Light Skin Women.
Most men with a good percentage prefers a light skin woman,especially Nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
YoonSung54:
It will be worst in future, so much that she will even irritate you
I left her after asking her to stop and she refused.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
TossTos:
I also dont like multi-colors
I am not alone then, lol.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
I feel for your friend, but whoever loves her would also cherish her for who she is. Personally completion is not a thing to me.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
Most men with a good percentage prefers a light skin woman,especially Nigerian men
There Are Still Men Who Prefers Dark Ladies. As 4 Me Whether Dark Or Light I Av No Problem With Dat As Long As She Doesn't Bleach Her Skin.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Liposure: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
I for one, i get irritated when you bleach. I will even find it hard to eat beside you becos i lose my appetite easily. Natural beauty is it for me black or white

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by oluwatoyosi8755: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
: 1. No, Men Are Not Resposible 4 D Reason Dey Bleach. 2. Not All Men Are Attracted To Light Skin Women.Most men with a good percentage prefers a light skin woman,especially Nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by EmperorMaria: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
[s]Bleaching of the skin is dangerous and makes you age faster,but however I think men are responsible for the reason why some women bleach,most men are attracted to light skin women,some ladies believe light skin women gets all the attention and it's somehow true. My bestie is dark skinned and a very beautiful lady(fulani) but whenever we step out,i get all the attention.So men share in the blame [/s]

U women blame men 4 everything!!

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Liposure:
I for one, i get irritated when you bleach. I will even find it hard to eat beside you becos i lose my appetite easily. Natural beauty is it for me black or white
there was a time I needed to by water immediately I saw the man's bleached legs I almost vomited, Itwas so irritating. I politely asked im not to bother again and left
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by LagosAirport: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
lol at Port Harcourt roasted plantain.

sometimes it could be an innocent mistake and not as if they wanted to bleech. it could even be creme reaction

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
LagosAirport:
lol at Port Harcourt roasted plantain.

sometimes it could be an innocent mistake and not as if they wanted to bleech. it could even be creme reaction
yes it could be a mistake, but what happens after realising it? Can't the use of the cream be discontinued?
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by mariahAngel(f): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
EmperorMaria:

U women blame men 4 everything!!

Mumu! Are you done fooling yourself?

I ignored you initially and you took that for weakness? Are you insane?
You dared to mess with me? Have you lost your gaddamn mind? Owu ara na cha gi?
You wan use me catch cruise...you dey mad?
I never warn you before?

The next time you try that sh!t, right there on that thread is where I'd disgrace your dumbass!

I WARN YOU. I AM NOT ONE TO BE MESSED WITH!

Stupid b!tchass clown!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:

That's not a very intelligent statement to make. If the lady has low self esteem and self hatred about her skin that's on her, it's only a weak minded person that bleaches for another person's gaze

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
I usually feel its the less Intelligent women that bleach because they want to capitalise on beauty standard "light skinned" to get attention. The things people do for acceptance. Tueh

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by pozehnani(f): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
For her to look like roasted plaintain means she used local bleaching products

I'm sure you know these American celebs bleach their skin. Beyounce, Rihanna, tony Braxton's sis and a couple others but if you see them you'll think they are naturally fair. No knuckles, burnt ankle or feet. So?? It all depends on how you holding about it.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
A woman that bleaches her skin is a total turn off for me.

I personally don't take them serious, that singular action projects a feeling of terrible low self image from the inward self to the immediate environment .
They are willing to go any length to establish psychological schemas to justify their action, which on most [if not all] cases are inconsequential and still point to my earlier assertion fueling that choice ', low self esteem !

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
pcguru1:

That's not a very intelligent statement to make. If the lady has low self esteem and self hatred about her skin that's on her, it's only a weak minded person that bleaches for another person's gaze
i have answered you on my topic concerning skin bleaching

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
...only for her to come back from holidays one day looking like port Harcourt roasted plantain. Men also bleach... grin grin

Blame this bleaching thing on poverty of the mind because all a chocolate skinned lady need do is have quality bath with running water and good soaps. Shower at least twice a day and make use of light toning cream.

When you jam chocolate Caribbean babes, you go thrash banana complexioned ladies like used toilet paper aswear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 04, 2020
J111333:
...only for her to come back from holidays one day looking like port Harcourt roasted plantain. Men also bleach... grin grin

Blame this bleaching thing on poverty of the mind because all a chocolate skinned lady need do is have quality bath with running water and good soaps. Shower at least twice a day and make use of light toning cream.

When you jam chocolate Caribbean babes, you go thrash banana complexioned ladies like used toilet paper aswear. cheesy
Thats what you all say online but run after light skin women offline,would you prefer a Genevieve over an omotola? The just concluded bbn is a typical example of how men prefer light skin women over the dark skinned ones.All the male housemates were lusting and loving nengi while paying less attention to the other ladies.Wathoni is a beautiful lady but didn't get much attention,So in reality,you men prefer light skin women over the dark skinned ones and hence the reason why some ladies with low self esteem bleach their skin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2020
pozehnani:
For her to look like roasted plaintain means she used local bleaching products

I'm sure you know these American celebs bleach their skin. Beyounce, Rihanna, tony Braxton's sis and a couple others but if you see them you'll think they are naturally fair. No knuckles, burnt ankle or feet. So?? It all depends on how you holding about it.

yeah, maybe she was on cheap bleaching cream, but it makes no difference, bleaching is bleaching and that Beyounce, Rihanno, Michael Jason do it doesn't legitimize. The idea of bleaching is born out self rejection. Anyone that bleaches is trying to be accepted for who he/she is not.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:
I usually feel its the less Intelligent women that bleach because they want to capitalise on beauty standard "light skinned" to get attention. The things people do for acceptance. Tueh
this isn't a woman thing alone a whole lot of me do too.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2020
J111333:

there is nothing as been comfortable in your own skin.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Thats what you all say online but run after light skin women offline,would you prefer a Genevieve over an omotola? The just concluded bbn is a typical example of how men prefer light skin women over the dark skinned ones.All the male housemates were lusting and loving nengi while paying less attention to the other ladies.Wathoni is a beautiful lady but didn't get much attention,So in reality,you men prefer light skin women over the dark skinned ones and hence the reason why some ladies with low self esteem bleach their skin
yeah! I agree that some men chase after light skin women, but there is another category of men that so much appreciate dark skin women. I for one do.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Dainy1(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Ladies and bleaching. shocked
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by pozehnani(f): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2020
usj:
yeah, maybe she was on cheap bleaching cream, but it makes no difference, bleaching is bleaching and that Beyounce, Rihanno, Michael Jason do it doesn't legitimize. The idea of bleaching is born out self rejection. Anyone that bleaches is trying to be accepted for who he/she is not.

I'm not saying because bey and Rhiri are doing it makes it right. I actually mentioned them because I feel OP might be admiring them because they are stars but ditched his girl because she bleached her skin. Not enough reason though.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2020
usj:
this isn't a woman thing alone a whole lot of me do too.

Ha yes o apparently men bleach too. It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor / Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home / This Happened In My Family. What Would You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.