Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching (2033 Views)

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks / I Broke Up With Her / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching by usj(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2020
pozehnani:

I'm not saying because bey and Rhiri are doing it makes it right. I actually mentioned them because I feel OP might be admiring them because they are stars but ditched his girl because she bleached her skin. Not enough reason though.
it's alright I get you now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Our New Landlord Cheated Us. / Online Romance - How Nigerian Woman And American Guy Met Each Other Over The Net / Why Do Parents Abroad Threaten Their Kids With Sending Them Back To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.