Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Get Canada Visa At Ease And Affordable Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Canada Visa At Ease And Affordable Price (263 Views)

Buy Bigo Diamonds At Ease In Nigeria / Start Wine Bottle Umbrella Business And Start Earning At Ease. / CAC School Registration with Ease and Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Canada Visa At Ease And Affordable Price by Joeboy666: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Do you want to get to your home of choice(canad.)with just 850k,i can help you by directing you to my brother who is an immigration officer,see his digits +2348119257890.when you call him ,tell him its kelechi his brother,if you want to thank me,that will be after you are through with him.
Re: Get Canada Visa At Ease And Affordable Price by Freestainworld(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
hope you are not here to scam people
Re: Get Canada Visa At Ease And Affordable Price by Joeboy666: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please no scamming here.my brother told me that someone called him earlier and abused by callin him a scammer.please if you are not finiancially stable to proccess your visa,please dont call him please.thanks
Re: Get Canada Visa At Ease And Affordable Price by Akalia(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Smells like scam
Re: Get Canada Visa At Ease And Affordable Price by smithclito: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
I laugh in Siberia

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win : Bitcoin Is 12 / Wemabank Alat Is Becoming Another Sars / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.