Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Urge To Urinate Always - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urge To Urinate Always (749 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urge To Urinate Always by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
I always have urge to urinate some months back, and even having difficulties to urinate some times, av been to laboratory to do urine test, please doctors in the house help me to solve this problem with the result of the test below

Re: Urge To Urinate Always by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pls I need ur help
Re: Urge To Urinate Always by WantsandMore: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
I see theres protein in ur urine, that's a sign of kidney issue, get Raw Honey, with Cinnamon powder mix in warm water and take mornin, afternoon & night. Quick Recovery.
Re: Urge To Urinate Always by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2020
WantsandMore:
I see theres protein in ur urine, that's a sign of kidney issue, get Raw Honey, with Cinnamon powder mix in warm water and take mornin, afternoon & night. Quick Recovery.
thanks I will, but av been to hospital but is only one drug that asked me to buy (Nitrofurantoin)
Re: Urge To Urinate Always by WantsandMore: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=Paabiodun post=95666276] thanks I will, but av been to hospital but is only one drug that asked me to buy (Nitrofurantoin)[/quoite] All the best
Re: Urge To Urinate Always by JesseMichael19(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please did the nitrofurantoin work for you am also having frequent urge to urinate
Re: Urge To Urinate Always by Prodadd(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
JesseMichael19:
Please did the nitrofurantoin work for you am also having frequent urge to urinate
go for a proper test . Drugs you are sensitive to will be recommended to u..

1 Like

Re: Urge To Urinate Always by Akposkiz: 2:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Pls go for a proper test.
Re: Urge To Urinate Always by JesseMichael19(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Akposkiz:
Pls go for a proper test.
Bro I went they prescribed drugs to me but am still urinating frequently am so depres now
Re: Urge To Urinate Always by JesseMichael19(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Prodadd:
go for a proper test . Drugs you are sensitive to will be recommended to u..
Bro I went it show ecoli I took the drugs but am still urinating frequently am just so tired

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Erectile Dysfunction Treatment? Try Sildenafil 100mg / Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease / TTC, Irregular Periods, Pimples and more? Open this thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.