Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,509 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? (328 Views)

School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by Easyincome24: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Straight to the topic. Here is mine:

''Umm......uh......Hello all!

<Cough>

can I have a glass of water?

< Glug, glug, glug >

Ah that felt better, thank you! How much time do I have left? Only 5 seconds ?

Whaooh!

Let's be safe from Covid-19.

<off the mic>
Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by Rayes3: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mine will be ;
Give your life to Christ Jesus'

3 Likes

Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by Easyincome24: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rayes3:
Mine will be ;

Impactful 6 words. Nice
Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by illicit(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Give your life to Christ, give your money to me....
Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by Easyincome24: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
illicit:
Give your life to Christ, give your money to me....
smiley cheesy
Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by johhbekeboh09: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Easyincome24:
Straight to the topic. Here is mine:
''Umm......uh......Hello all!
<Cough>
can I have a glass of water?
< Glug, glug, glug >
Ah that felt better, thank you! How much time do I have left? Only 5 seconds ?
Whaooh!
Let's be safe from Covid-19.
<off the mic>
Kkkkkkkkkklkkkk....seeee your life! You fumble ooo Better prepare your mind for another chance
Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by Easyincome24: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Kkkkkkkkkklkkkk....seeee your life!
You fumble ooo
Better prepare your mind for another chance

No mind me jare...it's not easy to face the crowd.
Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by faithfull18(f): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rayes3:
Mine will be ;
Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Let love lead.
Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by Karleb(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Let 3rd world War begin!
Re: You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? by fayded(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Help us remove buhari pls.. In fact 2023 elections,y'all should come and organize it for us, make una police and soldiers full ground here. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 / Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles / Types Of Secret Societies Practiced Around You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.