Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Who Has The Contact Of Any Money Lender In Delta State - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has The Contact Of Any Money Lender In Delta State (565 Views)

Any Private Loan Lender In Port Harcourt / Investor/money Lender Needed / Looking For Pawnshops or reliable money lender Around Ikeja And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Contact Of Any Money Lender In Delta State by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
pls fellow nairalanders who knows any money lenders or association that I can get a loan of 150000 from in Delta State
Re: Who Has The Contact Of Any Money Lender In Delta State by samwash(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls fellow nairalanders who knows any money lenders or association that I can get a loan of 150000 from in Delta State

What happen to the mircrofinace bank?
They are everywhere, they can give you good interest rate.
If you have a viable & realiable business, you are good to go.
Re: Who Has The Contact Of Any Money Lender In Delta State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
samwash:

What happen to the mircrofinace bank?
They are everywhere, they can give you good interest rate.
If you have a viable & realiable business, you are good to go.
can u recommend one for me?
Re: Who Has The Contact Of Any Money Lender In Delta State by samwash(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
francisgodstime:
can u recommend one for me?
I don't base in Delta state, but they are many MFB's
Like LAPO, Wetland MFB
Give Google a try.
Re: Who Has The Contact Of Any Money Lender In Delta State by enoch273: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
francisgodstime:

If the loan you seek is for a business start-up, I strongly advise you apply for an online business account with FCMB and get access to their business loans, also you enjoy transactions without charges for 3-months. Visit the link on my signature to get started.

(1) (Reply)

Who Invested On Abadini Group May 31 Rice Farm? Have U Been Getting Updated? Ok / Free Online Payment Survey Jobs / Which Business Can She Start With N150,000 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.