Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Visions || An Account Of The End Of The Days || 3rd NOV. 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions || An Account Of The End Of The Days || 3rd NOV. 2020 (244 Views)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visions || An Account Of The End Of The Days || 3rd NOV. 2020 by BelovedCityWatch: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Matthew 24:30-33

In my night vision on the early morning of 3rd of November 2020, I heard a mighty voice spoke all over the earth and then I saw millions of white mist descended upon the earth from the sky, the whole sky was dark so it was easy for me to see them, and I was made to understand that this white midst are angels sent from God to every Christian family to comfort, guide and prepare them for rapture and for the things that are about to happen on Earth. The midst that fell around my home I was looking towards where it fell and afterwards I saw a young man came out from there to meet with me and my family. I was very happy and ran inside my house to tell my family and my friends too through phone about what is happening and for them to get prepared for the rapture because things are about to get more 'interesting' in our world and may The LORD JESUS see us through, Amen.

This vision actually made me remember the vision I had in April 2011, 9 years ago. infact if not for the fact that I posted it on Facebook I would have forgotten completely, it was Facebook that brought it to my rememberance some months ago. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Isaiah 13: 9-11, In that vision 9 years ago, I saw the earth crack and the mountains rumble and there was a huge fire and people were running helter skelter, and terrified, as I was beholding this and wondering, I heard a mighty voice that spoke all over the world and The voice said "ONE MINUTE MORE"well, I'm not so much....
- T. R. Fred
©Beloved City Watch
(What I say unto you I say unto all, Watch!)
www.belovedcitywatch.org.ng
www.instagram.com/belovedcitywatch

Re: Visions || An Account Of The End Of The Days || 3rd NOV. 2020 by CaptMarvel(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
The days are closing in.. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Visions || An Account Of The End Of The Days || 3rd NOV. 2020 by BelovedCityWatch: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2020
CaptMarvel:
The days are closing in.. Thanks for sharing.
Amen and Amenn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Time Is Fulfilled! / Solemnity Of Christ The King / ��� What A Generation���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.