Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Training... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Affiliate Marketing Training... (135 Views)

Free Affiliate Marketing Training / Free Affiliate Marketing Webinar / Digital Marketing Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Affiliate Marketing Training... by budebanty: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
What is Affiliate Marketing: This is selling other people's products and taking a commission.

No investment required, all what you are going to used is a free tools… That will be bringing money into your account on auto-pilot.

And you can be selling international product.

I did the first set last month and some of my students are now making money through Affiliate Marketing

This is the second set...And I will want you to take part to start making extra income legitimately online through affiliate marketing.

learning the skill will help you gain a financial freedom that you will never lack money again.

You can actually do it while you are doing your daily job.

And it going to be 100% practical and immediate set up training for you to start selling online and making cool cash.

After the training you will know all these:

> Meaning of Affiliate Marketing and How you can start earning.

> Clickbank Affiliate plateform and how to Register Clickbank account in Nigeria.

> How to Register verified Paypal and Payoneer Account in Nigeria.

> How to connect you Paypal or Payoneer with clickbank account to receive your commission in dollars.

> Clickbank Niche selection,Set up Landing Page,Getting Sales Page,Free Email Marketing $ Campaign And Free Lead generation or Traffic through Facebook.

You will learn all these FREE...

But, if you want me to mentor you to start making money immediately through Affiliate Maketing...

Mentorship Fees: $10 (People outside Nigeria)

#3,000 (People in Nigeria)

I will also provide my Mentee all this Values in additional: 1. Practical Videos for Affiliate Marketing Set up training.

2. Mini-Importation/Ecommerce Video training.

3. Basic Web Design Video Training.

4. Facebook Ads Ebook & Video Training.

5. Instagram Ads & Side Hustle Secret(Ebook)

Lecture Start: Saturday 7th of Nov 2020 till Friday 13th Nov 2020. Time: 8:30pm every day. Chat me up on: 08077818119

(1) (Reply)

Royal-empire Entrepreneurship / Female Marketing Manager Urgently Needed / Fun Facts: My Baby Is/was My Greatest Gift In Life; Patoranking Confess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.