Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Fun Facts: My Baby Is/was My Greatest Gift In Life; Patoranking Confess! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fun Facts: My Baby Is/was My Greatest Gift In Life; Patoranking Confess! (131 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Medicine:my Greatest Desire. / The Best Christmas Gift In Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun Facts: My Baby Is/was My Greatest Gift In Life; Patoranking Confess! by Nuelconcept: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigerian Musician Patoranking has point out that his baby was his biggest achievement and best gift anyone has ever given him on earth.

The Abule crooner hinted his claims on a fun facts interview with pulse tv.
Watch this beautiful video and see the rest of the video.
Pls, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up and subscribe on our YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-UbnfXBvqM
Re: Fun Facts: My Baby Is/was My Greatest Gift In Life; Patoranking Confess! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
My woman! My everything grin

Follow my signature, to get 200# awoof airtime

(1) (Reply)

30% Discount @ Titacom Academy Till December 2020 / FREE Webinar: Online Digital Marketing Course With Universities 21nov 11am GMT / Software Development Career: Start A Career That Challenges You Intellectually.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.