Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike (39243 Views)

Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo / Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:
The police would have arrested up to 20 IPOB kingpins, if they had waited for the IPOB meeting.

This is senseless. So Wike killed tens of Oyigbo people just to arrest two kingpins

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:20am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Have u started making moves to behead Wike as instructed by your loud mouth leader. Who put innocent igbos like us in trouble

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by ProT: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Hitler-wannabe has finally gone berserk!

You have yet to get the one u placed a bounty on, but by divine intervention, u have arrested the ones you didn't know ab initio.

Someone has really gone berserk!
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by babytoun: 12:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Epstein:
Dead man talking....100 Mill no be beans

una no fit touch him sandal sef ..una dey talk head ...Wike na una mate?
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Cantonese: 1:30am On Nov 04, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Good one Wike.. Kill all them ipob terrorists.. Any terrorist wannabe should head to Borno

And hopefully you or someone very close to you will be found in the middle of the gun battle.

2 Likes

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by IkwerrePikin: 1:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Epstein:
Dead man talking....100 Mill no be beans

See cockroach dey talk.

You want make Rivers people start igbo massacre abi?

We go kill una for Rivers state, take over una properties (as we took over your properties in PH after your buafran war), and guess what?

Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba no like you, so they go dey one side dey watch:

Foolishness and greed na una problem
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by IkwerrePikin: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

The only mistake Wike made was sending only Hausa soldiers and these soldiers are angry with every Igbo man. Even me as an Igbo man I'm scared of going outside

Mumu how can wike select soldiers? Na Army General? U be mumu

Lies kill you there

1 Like

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by IkwerrePikin: 1:50am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I'm in Oyigbo bro. And I cant go out because am an Igbo man as majority of the soldiers are Hausas and are provoked against Igbos in general

How can they differentiate between igbo and non igbo?

I thought you say oyigbo is igbo land?

Do oyigbo people have identification card you igbos don’t have that makes the army identify the igbos?

How stupid and foolish are you with your cheap lies?

2 Likes

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by freemi(m): 2:51am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I'm in Oyigbo bro. And I cant go out because am an Igbo man as majority of the soldiers are Hausas and are provoked against Igbos in general
wike shud pls relax d curfew, hardship wil b too mvch. I used to agree with ipod b4 bt ths time no way, der messd up
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by OhiOfIhima: 4:01am On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:
Only fools still listen to Wike at this stage. Police stations were burnt all over Southern Nigeria and protesters and security agents alike lost their lives in these ENDSARS times. But Wike is the only Governor who was shouting, proscribing people and inviting military.

With no investigation and not a shred of proof he claimed that it was all IPOB that burnt the Police station, killed 6 armed Soldiers and 4 Policemen. And to show Wike doesn't know what he is doing, he put a N50 million Bounty on Stanley Mgbere claiming that he is an IPOB leader who led IPOB to attack Onne. Turns out that the man has no connection to IPOB and only led a peaceful ENDSARS protest in Onne

No details about who these 6 Soldiers and 4 Policemen are, when and how they died, pictures of them or even their names. Anyone with a brain would ask how IPOB that is not known to armed, managed to kill 6 armed Soldiers? For this to have been possible, there must have been a massive shoot out. When and where did this happen?

There is not one shred of proof or evidence that IPOB did the things Wike said they did except the words of Wike. Now he is saying that two IPOB kingpins have been arrested. Even if that is true, so what?

The real question is did IPOB do the things you claim they did? If they did, where is proof?

Wike is just a fool nobody should take serious

You're an enemy of truth... The said peaceful protesters were in there attacked Hausa business. Are you blind to see the video where many of trucks burned down in the same Oyigbo? Wike help una life Oga if not, by now it would have been another reprisal attack from the North.

I felt sorry for the innocent people of Oyigbo.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by 9gerian: 4:18am On Nov 04, 2020
But how do they differentiate Igbos from others?

OyigboUpdate:

1 Like

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Davicl: 4:59am On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:
Good news.

But I m sad for Oyigbo people because of the curfew

Wike should end the curfew please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPNyYKSX7_I

why can't these people pickup arm's and fight back....this is too disheartening
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Dosvedanie(m): 5:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Can someone please tell me the difference between Oyigbo and Obigbo. I've seen them being used interchangeably.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Davicl: 5:04am On Nov 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Which blood will hunt Kanu

Guess kanu is a Saint

you must be related to Elliott for making this nonsense statement, don't start shouting when this
so called ipob pick up arms and fight for themselves tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Gosanzy: 5:16am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

It happened in oyigbo and they were instigated by Nnamdi Kanu and this is the evidence to avoid long talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQPQ9FKIRU

Whatever you support must surely come back to you. All those innocent people army and wike killed in the name of IPOB will definitely hunt you. Fake Igbo man.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by EdiskyHarry: 5:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Nice one from wike, God bless you sir for restoring peace in rivers state. God bless the good people of rivers state.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Jakemedg(m): 5:38am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Ipob drew a battle line. Kanu told his men on live radio to burn police station and kill police men. He then told them to behead Wike for him.
The IPOB terrorist group actually did as instructed by their leader. There were CCTVS in the police stations in oyigbo and this has helped in capturing the faces of the IPOB terrorist members responsible for hijacking the #ENDSARS protest and killing soldiers and police and taking their guns in Oyigbo.
Nnamdi Kanu has really brain washed many foolish youths.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by winterfell007(m): 5:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

Since when did anybody that doesn't share you people's view turn to imaginary ipob members?
Is this how people are scared of them?

Bkayyy your bloody grouse is that you can't accept that the good people of Obigbo are rivers people who identify themselves as proudly igbos. It's paining you in your bowels because it doesn't fit that narrative of 'There's no igbo stock of rivers state' you've always peddled. You and confused ikwerre clans can go to hell.
For the record, I don't give a damn about Ipob and Kanu, left to me, I'll do what Wike is doing. They becoming a nuisance to the society

2 Likes

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Jakemedg(m): 5:38am On Nov 04, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Nice one from wike, God bless you sir for restoring peace in rivers state. God bless the good people of rivers state.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Jakemedg(m): 5:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Gosanzy:

Whatever you support must surely come back to you. All those innocent people army and wike killed in the name of IPOB will definitely hunt you. Fake Igbo man.
Brainwashed ipob youth.
The blood of those people killed is on the head of
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Jakemedg(m): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Davicl:

you must be related to Elliott for making this nonsense statement, don't start shouting when this
so called ipob pick up arms and fight for themselves tomorrow.
Then the Military can as well waste them all including foolish Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Jakemedg(m): 5:46am On Nov 04, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

The blood of those people killed in Oyigbo is on the head of that lunatic Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Jakemedg(m): 5:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Bigflamie:
He killed innocent people and has the guts to be uttering gibberish.
Nnamdi Kanu is responsible
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by winterfell007(m): 5:49am On Nov 04, 2020
shizzleStar:
You are really working hard and doing a good job. In just 3 pages you have made over 40 comments all aimed at castigating and criminalizing IPOB.

I hope the money wike paid you will last you a life time. Continue...your task is to open threads and demonise IPOB and MNK as much as possible while claiming to be Igbo (in your dreams).

Days of reckoning will not wait long before it comes...enjoy while it kasts

You failed to understand that they're many Igbos like Oyigboupdate and myself who don't believe that bleeped up Ipob and their messed up activities. Left to me, I'll strangle Kanu to death for fucking up the igbo nation and making us loose relevance politically

1 Like

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Unrated900(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2020
In as much as I don’t support violence please let’s lesve Ipob alone.
The wahala too much on them
Please and please let’s leave them alone and face the building of the nation
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by AlphikkaTech: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Bigflamie:
This man will forever regret his actions towards Obigbo
Shut up, IPOB terrorists. Go to your own state and cause mayhem, not Rivers State
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by lichocho(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Bigflamie:
so who killed d police men?
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by iddonla: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2020
descarado:
Wike has suddenly become a messiah to those who call for his head before.
They don't hate him again grin
Or is pdp no longer igbo party?
Very inconsistent people.
They can change like chameleon.

Wetin man no go see for this place.

From morning till night, they are online, changing monikers like pad.
Tuah

shut up and face wike that Is killing ur tribesmen and reducing igbo relevance bfor 2023
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by emezuo17: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

. My brother, evil is evil, it is a fight against igbos by wike, was police stations not burnt in other states? Mind you the army had been called in to protect the fulanis before the whole thing changed, I hate Nnamdi Kanu's antics and vituperations but Wike has always been an overkill when ever any issue that concerns igbos comes up, is it ipob that looted stuffs in Edo, Delta, cross rivers, akwa ibom and other eastern states?, Is it ipob that sells in oilmill and ikoku? My brother Rivers State has never accepted or treated obigbo like there's, you know this.

1 Like

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by sweetgala(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Bigflamie:

Wike didn't have to do anything, civilians need to understand one fact, riot all you want but the moment you kill a single army or policeman you should be ready for trouble. A community where 6 soldiers and 4 policemen I'd killed can not expect to see peace until the army feel they've gotten the perpetrators.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Davicl: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Jakemedg:

Then the Military can as well waste them all including foolish Nnamdi Kanu

and they won't waste your good for nothing military as well huh, keep thinking that'll be like the first one.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by ibietela2(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

May they catch you soon and drill you very well, hopefully then you will have sense of humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Fitch Predicts That Bola Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.