Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike (39219 Views)

Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo / Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by sweetgala(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2020
emezuo17:
. My brother, evil is evil, it is a fight against igbos by wike, was police stations not burnt in other states? Mind you the army had been called in to protect the fulanis before the whole thing changed, I hate Nnamdi Kanu's antics and vituperations but Wike has always been an overkill when ever any issue that concerns igbos comes up, is it ipob that looted stuffs in Edo, Delta, cross rivers, akwa ibom and other eastern states?, Is it ipob that sells in oilmill and ikoku? My brother Rivers State has never accepted or treated obigbo like there's, you know this.

Given the documented massacres there during the Biafra war you can't expect them to be generous. I've read of some atrocious things that happened there in 1966-67
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by ibietela2(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2020
sweetgala:

Wike didn't have to do anything, civilians need to understand one fact, riot all you want but the moment you kill a single army or policeman you should be ready for trouble. A community where 6 soldiers and 4 policemen I'd killed can not expect to see peace until the army feel they've gotten the perpetrators.

So they don’t have intelligence other than brute force which doesn’t work but as usual in Nigeria they still repeat it.

Same behaviour from the fulani and hausa filled military since it was formed.

1 Like

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by ibietela2(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2020
HimName:

Wike is the backbone of our beloved party (PDP) in South East so anything he does is okay by us provided he keeps the fight with Amaechi, Buhari and APC.

Gov Nyesom, we are your IPOB, so rain the bombs on us as it pleases you.

Sometimes it’s better to be quiet than type rubbish
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by toprealman: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2020
No single"celebrity"is talking about this. Nobody is talking about this ongoing carnage. One Nigeria for real
IPOB "kingpin" but your militant brothers are bringing returns to you daily.
Wike it will all end in praise.......

1 Like

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by michoim(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Ipob dead terrorists I guess

You're over bragging, I wish to see you one on one, sorry go be your name
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by uchvic(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Ipob dead terrorists I guess

Phool
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by OyigboUpdate: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2020
emezuo17:
. My brother, evil is evil, it is a fight against igbos by wike, was police stations not burnt in other states? Mind you the army had been called in to protect the fulanis before the whole thing changed, I hate Nnamdi Kanu's antics and vituperations but Wike has always been an overkill when ever any issue that concerns igbos comes up, is it ipob that looted stuffs in Edo, Delta, cross rivers, akwa ibom and other eastern states?, Is it ipob that sells in oilmill and ikoku? My brother Rivers State has never accepted or treated obigbo like there's, you know this.

It was instructed by Kanu bro. Ipob hijacked the protest
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by OyigboUpdate: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Gosanzy:

Whatever you support must surely come back to you. All those innocent people army and wike killed in the name of IPOB will definitely hunt you. Fake Igbo man.

Efulefu like u.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by OyigboUpdate: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2020
freemi:
wike shud pls relax d curfew, hardship wil b too mvch. I used to agree with ipod b4 bt ths time no way, der messd up

Hahaha
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by OyigboUpdate: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

How can they differentiate between igbo and non igbo?

I thought you say oyigbo is igbo land?

Do oyigbo people have identification card you igbos don’t have that makes the army identify the igbos?

How stupid and foolish are you with your cheap lies?
When did I ever said Oyigbo is igbo land
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Myself2(m): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Good one Wike.. Kill all them ipob terrorists.. Any terrorist wannabe should head to Borno

GBAMsolutely
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Myself2(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Bigflamie:
This man will forever regret his actions towards Obigbo

You mean OYIGBO

Riverians, who are the real owners of the place, call it OYIGBO

Live with it
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Myself2(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:

Kanu is prolly drunk in his London flat.

Let Wike temper mercy with justice, the curfew would starve many Ipob foot soldiers to death while Kanu eats freshly cooked home made meal

Don’t you mean “ temper justice with mercy “
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Myself2(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2020
emezuo17:

Yes it’s folks from across the Niger in Anambra that allegedly looted stuff in Delta, but I’ve not confirmed if they were Ipob miscreants or not
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Bkayyy: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2020
winterfell007:

Bkayyy your bloody grouse is that you can't accept that the good people of Obigbo are rivers people who identify themselves as proudly igbos. It's paining you in your bowels because it doesn't fit that narrative of 'There's no igbo stock of rivers state' you've always peddled. You and confused ikwerre clans can go to hell.
For the record, I don't give a damn about Ipob and Kanu, left to me, I'll do what Wike is doing. They becoming a nuisance to the society
You are a senseless. Since when have I said that there is no Igbo in Rivers?
I know the true Igbos in Rivers and those that say they are no longer part of the ship like ikwerre.
Please Mr insulter if somebody doesn't want to be part of a group again, just let the person be.
The only group in Rivers state that is still proudly Igbo are the those in Oyigbo/Obigbo and Ndoki areas

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Bkayyy: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Myself2:

Yes it’s folks from across the Niger in Anambra that allegedly looted stuff in Delta, but I’ve not confirmed if they were Ipob miscreants or not
The great Anambra youths looting stuff in Delta , are you mad.
Don't say what will make us close head bridge again and watch Asaba and all confused Igbos in Delta starve and ruin again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Gosanzy: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Efulefu like u.

Anuofia. Fake Igbo man.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

After the incitement it was done according to the exact words of his incitement

The law does not criminalise or convict based on word of mouth alone, there must corroborating evidence. Lets say that Kanu tells people to go and burn a Police station down, and a police station is burnt down just the way Kanu said. If your only evidence is what Kanu said, then it is no evidence. You must have something that ties Kanu to those who burnt the station which in turn means that you must have evidence that those who burnt the station actually did what they are accused of, and on Kanu's instructions.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by sweetgala(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
ibietela2:

So they don’t have intelligence other than brute force which doesn’t work but as usual in Nigeria they still repeat it.

Same behaviour from the fulani and hausa filled military since it was formed.

Nigerian army , even with the discipline of US army you should go check out the multiple incidents of extra judicial killings in Iran and Iraq.
Multiple US soldiers have been court martialed and are serving long jail terms .

The ultimate stupidity devoid of fact is to say Hausa Fulani military, firstly neither of those tribes are ethnically homogeneous they are so culturally different it's impossible to describe.

The Nigerian army and police have less than 5% Fulani , less than 20% Hausa most of the army are north central Nupe , Kanuri and other tribes in the north.

Kogi and Edo have an unusual representation in the officer ranks of the police for instance, neither of those are Hausa enclaves.

Ignorance is a terrible affliction you should purge your mind.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Dreadful: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Source Governor Wike official Facebook handle

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2323541201123391/
Rant all you like. Wike you will pay dearly for laying a military siege in Igboland and killing your own people.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by OyigboUpdate: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Dreadful:

Rant all you like. Wike you will pay dearly for laying a military siege in Igboland and killing your own people.

If my people are terrorists pls kill them. Justice must prevail
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by OyigboUpdate: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

The law does not criminalise or convict based on word of mouth alone, there must corroborating evidence. Lets say that Kanu tells people to go and burn a Police station down, and a police station is burnt down just the way Kanu said. If your only evidence is what Kanu said, then it is no evidence. You must have something that ties Kanu to those who burnt the station which in turn means that you must have evidence that those who burnt the station actually did what they are accused of, and on Kanu's instructions.

Those who burnt it are IPOB members and Kanu is the head of IPOB members. This can be ascertained with the CCTV footage in oyigbo police station
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Omoslim26: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2020
They should carry out thorough investigation to ascertain if they ipob and if they are they should be charged to court

and wike should also be investigated and if he has an hand in the killing as accused he should also be charged to court

and to those useless idiots up there turning dis into bigotry shame on ya all

no be every Igbo man be ipob

1 Like

Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Omoslim26: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2020
They should carry out thorough investigation to ascertain if they are ipob and if they are they should be charged to court

and wike should also be investigated and if he has an hand in the killing as accused he should also be charged to court

and to those useless idiots up there turning dis into bigotry shame on ya all

sensible peep know se no be every Igbo man be ipob
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by emezuo17: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2020
Myself2:

. Lie bro, the Niger bridge was locked a journalist friend and colleague of mine, who resides and works in Asaba told me the people came from neighbouring Edo state, don't know if it's true or not.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by HimName: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
IkwereIgbo:

Is this where your mum lives? No wonder her pucccy stinkkks..
[/s]

grin

We all know terrorists are mannerless grin
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by shizzleStar: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
winterfell007:

You failed to understand that they're many Igbos like Oyigboupdate and myself who don't believe that bleeped up Ipob and their messed up activities. Left to me, I'll strangle Kanu to death for fucking up the igbo nation and making us loose relevance politically
Nnamdi Kanu made Igbos loose relevance politically?

Are you out of your mind?

Nnamdi Kanu came into limelight in 2916, prior to then what top position were igbos holding that ceased as a result of Kanu and IPOB?

Mr strangler, how many fulani herdsmen have you strangled to death for maiming and killing farmers accros igboland? Your type are the problem we have in igboland.

No wonder you agree that oyigboupdate is igbo even when its obvious he is a paid agent with a new moniker whose sole objective is to demonise IPOB and MNK on social media...nonsense
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Dreadful: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

If my people are terrorists pls kill them. Justice must prevail
You used the language "if"
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by IkwereIgbo: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
HimName:
[s][/s]

grin

We all know terrorists are mannerless grin

Like your Muslim brother's even the West can't trust on terrorist activities.
Re: Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike by Okikaneseokwu: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I'm in Oyigbo bro. And I cant go out because am an Igbo man as majority of the soldiers are Hausas and are provoked against Igbos in general
And u are still applauding the governor? u are not an IPOB terrorist,so can go anywhere u want.Mad people everywhere.When the real battle starts, we will all be dragged into it, or u think Fulani will ask whether u are an IPOB member before taking away Ur miserable life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strengths And Weaknesses Of Bola Ahmed TInubu / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.