Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

#USDECIDE2020: Is This An Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #USDECIDE2020: Is This An Election? (523 Views)

Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / INEC Have No Power To Cancel An Election Already Announced By The R/officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#USDECIDE2020: Is This An Election? by scolex1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
USDecides2020

I'm monitoring the U.S. Presidential Election closely and I have observed with utter dismay that Americans don't know how to conduct elections.

I haven't seen massive nationwide deployment of 500,000 military men, Police, FBI, CIA and war grade equipment to rig in favour of the incumbent President.

Ordinary killing, they have not killed a single person, no thugs everywhere.

Nobody is talking about zoning or Christian/Christian ticket

President Donald J. Trump did not appoint the Electoral body's Chairman and Security Chiefs from his area

This is shameful.

The American airspace hasn't been shutdown.

People are moving freely, no curfews.

No collation center.

No fear of the election being declared inconclusive

And why aren't bullion vans carrying dollars from banks to the homes of American Jagabans?

Is something wrong with America?

What is most annoying is that the Nigerian Ambassador to America has not called both candidates for a meeting to sign a peace treaty.

Is this an election?

America is a disgrace!

They should come to the Giant of Africa to learn how to conduct free, fair and credible elections!

We keep Moving
Copied
Re: #USDECIDE2020: Is This An Election? by kalu61(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Is as much as we admire America as a nation of opportunities, Transperancy etc but let me point out one thing. There is no perfect country as you just narrated.

There is tension in US. There was 66% increase in gun purchase in September and October. There is millitia groups in US.

US has it's own level of corruption which they don't tell you. There are many high class scandals in US too.

Is not as perfect as you paint it.

2 Likes

Re: #USDECIDE2020: Is This An Election? by duro4chang(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
But like Nigeria, we have heard of vote buying, ballot box snatching and violence.
Re: #USDECIDE2020: Is This An Election? by peacekante: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Here is a video of vote buying.

America is not entirely Sane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4EqoLs2Yhk
Re: #USDECIDE2020: Is This An Election? by junketer(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
Is as much as we admire America as a nation of opportunities, Transperancy etc but let me point out one thing. There is no perfect country as you just narrated.

There is tension in US. There was 66% increase in gun purchase in September and October. There is millitia groups in US.

US has it's own level of corruption which they don't tell you. There are many high class scandals in US too.

Is not as perfect as you paint it.
and where in the post did op say that America or any other place is perfect? The post is about how peaceful and calm the American election is but you are here talking about guns. What is wrong with people sef? Na wao
Re: #USDECIDE2020: Is This An Election? by kalu61(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
junketer:
and where in the post did op say that America or any other place is perfect? The post is about how peaceful and calm the American election is but you are here talking about guns. What is wrong with people sef? Na wao
Just like you op is myopic.

Who told you US election is calm?

There is fear of post election violence which makes people to buy more guns to protect themselves or business.
He claims no fear of inconclusive election but myopic about how long the bail vote will counted
Fence has been erected at the White House
Racism also
Have you heard of antifa or proud boys?

I guess not.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Parade For Donald Trump With Congratulations Posters / Npf Fc: A Commensal And Parasitic Fc / Eastern Security Network; A Monster Or Messiah? (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.