Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Three Category Religion Preachers In The World! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Three Category Religion Preachers In The World! (190 Views)

Message To All Religion Preachers And Teachers In The World!! / Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three Category Religion Preachers In The World! by Buytruth(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
The Three Category Religion Preachers In The World
All the religion preachers in the world they were only three categories. I want to help you to know them, so that you may be freed when you have known the difference between them. In John 8:32, It says And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. In the world many people are still surprised about these religion preachers. Let me help you to know the difference among this preachers. We have call preachers, We have career preachers, also We have antichrist preachers. How do you know them? The call preachers served God, The career preachers served Mammon, while the antichrist preachers served Satan. The call preachers is working for God, by telling the world the truth, telling the world the will of God, telling the world the mind of God, also telling the world the plans of God. The career preachers is doing wonderful works to earn Mammon which is Money, collecting tithes, offerings, donations and gifts, just to satisfy their divers lusts. The antichrist preachers is working for Satan to deceiving the whole world not to allow them to learn and come to the knowledge of truth and to be saved. The end of both these preachers is this. In Matthew 25:34. Message to the call preachers, then shall the King say unto them on right hand, come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. In the Matthew 7: 21-23. Message to the career preachers, not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will profess unto them I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. In the II John 1:7. Message to the antichrist preachers. For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Revelation 19:20, says and the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Now you know them. Click below link to see the call preacher's messages: https://www./3332807986840904/?ref=share
Re: The Three Category Religion Preachers In The World! by Buytruth(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Buytruth:
The Three Category Religion Preachers In The World
All the religion preachers in the world they were only three categories. I want to help you to know them, so that you may be freed when you have known the difference between them. In John 8:32, It says And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. In the world many people are still surprised about these religion preachers. Let me help you to know the difference among this preachers. We have call preachers, We have career preachers, also We have antichrist preachers. How do you know them? The call preachers served God, The career preachers served Mammon, while the antichrist preachers served Satan. The call preachers is working for God, by telling the world the truth, telling the world the will of God, telling the world the mind of God, also telling the world the plans of God. The career preachers is doing wonderful works to earn Mammon which is Money, collecting tithes, offerings, donations and gifts, just to satisfy their divers lusts. The antichrist preachers is working for Satan to deceiving the whole world not to allow them to learn and come to the knowledge of truth and to be saved. The end of both these preachers is this. In Matthew 25:34. Message to the call preachers, then shall the King say unto them on right hand, come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. In the Matthew 7: 21-23. Message to the career preachers, not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will profess unto them I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. In the II John 1:7. Message to the antichrist preachers. For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Revelation 19:20, says and the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Now you know them. Click below link to see the call preacher's messages: https://www./3332807986840904/?ref=share

Re: The Three Category Religion Preachers In The World! by Eviana(f): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Well written....

(1) (Reply)

How Far The Scam For Today Na / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday , November 30, 2020 / Can’t comment on travel section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.