Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Far The Scam For Today Na - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Far The Scam For Today Na (190 Views)

How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? / The scam of seed sowing exposed / SHOCKER: The SCAM In Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far The Scam For Today Na by Cetacean419: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2020
I know many of you went to Church and So did I. I have noticed that our Ideologies are very different and we shouldn't falsify that we are Christians when we are not.
The only thing I know is that this Pentecostalism ideology we are talking about is not in order with what the Pioneering apostles have or would have hoped for the future. Fine there are genuine miracles being done because God gave some power and might not want to take it back but the flaw is too much in this our Pentecostalism.
We all know that there are Christian religions like;Roman Catholicism, Anglicanism, Lutheranism, Baptism, Methodism,Pentecostalism etc. Now there is Reedemerism,Convenatism, Deeper-Lifeism,Christ-embassyism, Chosenism, Mountain on Fireism etc.
We are even more diverse than any religion in the world because of the Chief and Ogbuefi "Greed".
SCAM:
Today we studied about how Christians sold their properties to develop the Church.
It is still done till today. The only difference is that when people contribute to the Church growth, one big ingrate takes all and builds an empire on it.
They will give thieves and Criminals deacons/deaconess, Knights and Ladies because of the money they can bring but not in their dedication. I hate how there's so much ball sucking and ass-licking in church.
The last is that they will say we should donate more often to the Church more than they give to the Members. How many members can attend their schools.
God will judge all of them if any of their members go to hell because of their Shenanigan doctrines, Conspiracy theory and vain philosophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Far The Scam For Today Na by hahn(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Lol. This one eye don dey happen

2 Likes

Re: How Far The Scam For Today Na by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Hmmm, the church business making millions from the gullible folks (sheep).
Re: How Far The Scam For Today Na by ABOVEDELAW: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2020
GREED AND SELFISHNESS ARE THE NORMS IN MOST CHURCHES THESE DAYS.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Giving Honours To Criminals -pastor David Ibiyeomie / o / Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.