Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why I Wont Vote For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wont Vote For Jonathan (482 Views)

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Wont Vote For Jonathan by saibuhari(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
I hate to hear some simplistic reasoning and comments that because his name is goodluck then he has goodluck following him and would be a blessing to Nigeria. That because he did struggle to become president all the way from the classroom as a teacher, then automatically he will win the forthcoming election. If anything, thats why he will lose. God intended Jonathan to use the position of president which was given him on a platter of gold to institutionalise order, deepen democracy and cleanse the system. Instead of doing just that and leaving the stage with a good name, he joined the fray with enormous state resources. By so doing, he has compromised so much and tied his own hands. A president who allowed the Vaswani brothers to return to Nigeria to continue sabotaging Nigeria economy is not worth his office. A president who swept under the carpet the EFCC report indicting Bankole and Nafada in the national assembly car scam, does not deserve my vote as I dont want corruption to remain a decimal in our national life.  Is it the coup in Ogun house of Assembly where 9 members sacked 15 of their colleagues are have the backing of Jonathan. The same minority 9 passed the 2011 budget of Ogun State. What a culture of impunity! The subterranean moves by Jonathan to bring back that criminal called Ibori is a pointer to the kind of character he is. Thanks to Sahara Reporters for exposing the moves.  Jonathan is  a man of double speak. The same man that exonerated MEND over the Abuja bomb blast, connived with South African govt to prosecute its leader for the same offence. The unbanning of importation of certain class of goods into the country makes me wonder where this man is headed economically. I dont want to talk about the reception for ex-convict Bode George and visit of Patience to the ex-convict's home.This kind of leader with clayfoot, double speak, pretender, lavish spender of Nigerian money, surely will not be my president. I reject him and all he represents. I reject PDP. Sai Buhari. BB 2011.
Re: Why I Wont Vote For Jonathan by AljUche: 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
gbammmm
Re: Why I Wont Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2011
My friends, the problem with Nigeria is illiteracy. Majority of the educated people in this country know Jonathan for who he is. But the trader, truck pusher, okada man and others on the street would tell u dat because his name is Goodluck he'll bring goodluck to Nigeria.
Re: Why I Wont Vote For Jonathan by gernded(m): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2011
poster and supporters are poor in brain and politics , wake up poster
Re: Why I Wont Vote For Jonathan by Nattlil(m): 12:53am On Mar 14, 2011
Kai aboki ur days of ruling nigeria is OVER go back to ur bush village and follow malooo, death to all buhari faithfuls badluck to all of you bastards

(1) (Reply)

High Employment In S.E; Anambra's Politician's Empty Promise Of 1mill Jobs/yr / Omisore Won’t Return To Senate – Aregbesola ! / Mend Threatened To Bomb Abuja And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.