Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH (923 Views)

Become A Sub Pos Aggregator And Make Up To 100k A Month / Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH by Synord(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
BEFORE YOU SPEND ALL YOUR NYSC SAVINGS: HOW TO MAKE UP TO 300K IN A MONTH WITHOUT REFERRALS

"300 thousand naira in one month !!!" I exclaimed in disbelief as I listened to Grace Narrate this new money making venture to me .
" I don't believe you " I reiterated.

I was still very skeptical even after a detailed explanation was given to me on this venture from my colleague who is also one of the top ten law school graduates from the Nigerian law school 2018 set, Grace Kalu.

Not until she opened her affiliate account and I saw her affiliate stats, and the sum of 300 thousand naira with my "korokoro" eyes sitting pretty in her account did I eventually believed it was not a bluff. And this was not one of those ponzi schemes or scam programmes .

Grace was a corper as I also was. But, how was Grace able to make my yearly NYSC allowance in one month from this venture ?
What type of venture is this ?
How secure and reliable is it
What is this venture all about ?

These are some of the cogent questions that needs to be answered and clarified and I assure you that the needed answers and clarifications that will help you benefit from this opportunity will be adequately given.

BUT FIRST THINGS FIRST, A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ☺️��

After one year of serving your Fatherland, amidst all the odds, you have finally turned “gold” (ex-corper) and fully fit to enter into the unstable terrains of the Nigerian labour system. While you wave good bye to your mandatory national youth service , the joyful smile that beams on your face whenever the 33k federal government "allawee" enters your account would also cease to be there.���.

Even more scary is the thought of life after service �. In this Nigeria ? A lot of youths are scared of the life that awaits them after their youth service, the whole process of job hunting and interviews or even getting jobs where they are overused and underpaid.
Sad, isn't it ? �

The honest truth is that, this is quite understandable as it is the sad reality of a large number of the citizens of this country. " We all know as Nigeria be ".

Is it the ever inconsistent uncles and aunties that promise youths jobs in oil and gas companies after service, or the deep corruption and embezzlement in our political system, or the lack of efficient labour structure amidst a plethora of other obstacles that besieges the average Niigerian youth from achieving financial independence.

The fear of the Average Nigerian Youth is understandable, valid and acknowledged.

Above all these, the centurial question(s) that begs for an answer is;

i. Do we keep dwelling on and overthinking the situation while doing absolutely nothing till we fall below the standard of living and fall into poverty ?

OR

ii. Do we take our destiny into our own hands and forge our paths to financial independence and success inspite of the unfriendly environment by making calculated business moves and decisions ?

GUESS WHAT?

There’s no need to fall into depression. An end has come to all the sleepless nights that the lack of financial independence has caused . There is a guaranteed way to stay afloat and achieve that financial independence you crave so much for even right here in Nigeria without " japa-ing" anywhere.

Whether as a full-time job depending on the duration you deem fit or as an additional source of income to supplement your 9-5 job or business, this venture is recognized by law and not in any way against the dictates of Nigerian laws, 100 percent efficient and highly practical.

LET'S TALK ABOUT "YOU"

There are some salient questions that you need to ask yourself and answer before you proceed:
Are you tired of complaining about your finances?

Do you want a legal means of income where you get paid for the work you do and you can go to bed at night sleeping heartily knowing you worked for your money?

Do you want to make up to 300k every month while sitting from the comfort of your home?
Do you want to make money regardless of your physical presence while you do other things?
Do you have a phone or laptop and internet access?

Are you willing and ready to work legally for your money

If your answer to these questions is YES! , then this is definitely for you without any doubt. You are welcome to the world of financial freedom.

One thing I very much like to say, anywhere and anytime is that:

" Learning this secret and joining this venture has been one of the best decisions I have made so far in a very turbulent year 2020 packed with so many financially crippling socio-economic happenings "

In just the space of two weeks, I made over 80k while Grace who introduced me to the platform had already made over 300k in a month of joining the venture .

No money doubling, no referrals, no illegal activity, just applying stated principles , pure hard work and dedication.

ENOUGH OF THE TALK

Here goes all you need to know about how people like Grace Kalu made over 300k a month and I made over 80k in my first two weeks of joining in on this venture .

Please take your time to listen, digest and if possible note everything stated in the video via the link below . You can afterwards, contact me for further information and clarifications that you may need to benefit from this great opportunity.

https://expertnaire.com/72ip-b/

Your financial independence is in your hands, not your uncle, not your aunt, not your government nor your church or mosque, I repeat, your financial independence is in your hands.

Remember and bear in mind this quote from a famous author

" Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson. ❤️

Send an Email to idsam700@gmail.com to get more info and details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH by Synord(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Sales personally made so far . Digital marketing is the new cool . Get the course today and change your financial situation wink

1 Share

Re: Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH by Synord(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Still on for those interested
Re: Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH by Synord(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
People are registering already . Don't be left out
Re: Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH by odaniel1(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2020
i want to be a part of this...how do I get involved?
Re: Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH by Synord(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2020
odaniel1:
i want to be a part of this...how do I get involved?

Email idsam700@gmail.com
Re: Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH by Morhziez(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Synord:
People are registering already . Don't be left out
How much is the course?
Re: Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH by ClassCaptain(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Morhziez:

How much is the course?

Re: Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH by Synord(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Videography Business In Nigeria / Bbc Says Nigeria Has Lost $4.4bn In Oil Revenue In The Past Year Due To Violence / What Will Be The Future Of Zenith Without Jim Ovia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.