Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

God Of Chosen Needs You On This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Chosen Needs You On This (450 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Chosen Needs You On This by JiokeB(m): 12:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Let God judge me if it is scam. Your reaction out of ignorance can destroy you. Thanks

Mannnez, I understand you are speaking out of ignorance.

On the church and the acct. I dont argue..
You can't open an account with a corporate name without the documents and Approval from the headquarters.

Go and try it, if you think you know.

Bye

Re: God Of Chosen Needs You On This by obonujoker(m): 4:25am On Nov 04, 2020
This is a scam.

The Lord's Chosen I know won't come on social media to solicit for funds... What happens to chanelling your complaints to headquarters at Umuahia or even at MCC Aba?

Or email headquarters in Lagos?

Cc: Righteousness89
Chosen1984
MrZenographer
Jokerman
Re: God Of Chosen Needs You On This by JiokeB(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Sir, the branches, regions and Autonomous are strictly encouraged to solve their problems.. The Lord's Chosen is a very powerful church and I would not joke with my life by trying to scam with their name. Do your findings Sir, or call the pastor and WhatsApp video him and ask the MCC who is the pastor of the church... if it's a scam, it won't use the church registered corporate branch bank account.

obonujoker:
This is a scam.

The Lord's Chosen I know won't come on social media to solicit for funds... What happens to chanelling your complaints to headquarters at Umuahia or even at MCC Aba?

Or email headquarters in Lagos?

Cc: Righteousness89
Chosen1984
MrZenographer
Jokerman
Re: God Of Chosen Needs You On This by Righteousness89(m): 5:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Pls The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement does not Solicit for Funds on any Social Media medium..

Contact the International Headquaters of the Church to Clarify this on
+2348118874966
+2348102831075
Re: God Of Chosen Needs You On This by Righteousness89(m): 5:57am On Nov 04, 2020
JiokeB:
Sir, the branches, regions and Autonomous are strictly encouraged to solve their problems.. The Lord's Chosen is a very powerful church and I would not joke with my life by trying to scam with their name. Do your findings Sir, or call the pastor and WhatsApp video him and ask the MCC who is the pastor of the church... if it's a scam, it won't use the church registered corporate branch bank account.

This is Wrong Brother!
We don't do things this way...

You Should Consult those ahead of you before you do something like this..
It's Wrong!

We Have a Pattern! This is not our Pattern!

I Advice you take this Down immediately!
Re: God Of Chosen Needs You On This by JiokeB(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2020
I have contacted them .. Why would you think I haven't contacted beforei decided to deploy this method ... God can use anyone to build his church... Its not about Pattern. God can use you too.

Righteousness89:

This is Wrong Brother!
We don't do things this way...

You Should Consult those ahead of you before you do something like this..
It's Wrong!

We Have a Pattern! This is not our Pattern!

I Advice you take this Down immediately!
Re: God Of Chosen Needs You On This by Righteousness89(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2020
JiokeB:
I have contacted them .. Why would you think I haven't contacted beforei decided to deploy this method ... God can use anyone to build his church... Its not about Pattern. God can use you too.

This is not done in Chosen!
The Lords Chosen does not come to the social media to ask for help! It is not done!!
Take this down! This is not Right!

You don't do what you want in a place you are serving under.. its Wrong !!
The Lords Chosen does not accept Every type of Funds....
Re: God Of Chosen Needs You On This by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
JiokeB:
Brothers & Sisters,

Hope you all are doing well? I am being led to communicate us in the situation that I believe God will use it to bless us beyond our expectation.

Without stressing words, The house of God(The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement) branch in, IHENTA, Ohafia, Abia State, the third most developed and open place in the state, is in a condition that God can use you to recondition.

We have been asked to vacant the current rented land where we are now, because they place where the landlord does his business has been sold. We built a batcher on it which I will upload the photo here.

Now the problem is that, we have been looking for hall which is almost impossible, because 99% of the houses there are resident houses. So we are left with the option to either buy a land and build a church or rent a land again and build a Temporal Structure, but we need funds to actualize any of the two, as God designs. As the current pastor, I have been able to raise N52k which can't even rent a hall(from 120k) if seen.

So, you can give to make sure the Church of God does not close. Buying a land in the area is from N1 million upward, and putting a Temporal Structure again coupled with renting a land will cost up to N500k. Your financial support can go a long way which God will reward you aswell.

This is our Church Bank Account info
Acct Name: The LORDS CHOSEN IHENTA OHAFIA
Acct Numb: 1017509139
Bank: Zenith Bank.

You're blessed!
Chosen is Blessed!
God of Chosen is Great!

This is my number:
Pst Kingsley Iwu

Oh boy, you be fraudster.
That church you posted no even resemble the Lord's chosen branch wey I go. you are a thief, who's bent on using the name of the Lord's chosen to steal from the gullible.

Secondly, the account name, should be The Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival movement and not just The Lord's Chosen.

I hereby conclude that you are a thief who didn't do his homework properly.
Re: God Of Chosen Needs You On This by obonujoker(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mannnez:

Oh boy, you be fraudster.
That church you posted no even resemble the Lord's chosen branch wey I go. you are a thief, who's bent on using the name of the Lord's chosen to steal from the gullible.

Secondly, the account name, should be The Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival movement and not just The Lord's Chosen.

I hereby conclude that you are a thief who didn't do his homework properly.

Lol... You catch the scammer grin

(1) (Reply)

Demonic Hand Gestures Of False Gods. / Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? / See What The God Of Chosen Did In Abuja Crusade On Sunday, 23rd 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.