Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (331055 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by wdacharley(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2020
Hoodlums also need palliatives grin grin grin[[s][/s]quote author=Khayceeofficial post=95705744]Seems there are more beggars on nairaland than in the whole of Gariki...

someone says he will share $10k worth of bitcoins if Biden wins and some hoodlums here don send their wallet address finish

[/quote]
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Faithful007: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Wissy1:
Light came to men, but the like darkness more than light if trump lose this world will cry because all the evil plan will establish what Obama did not finish this second was sent to finish,if the eyes like them vote wisely if not waiting happen to Nigeria is What this world will face.
please can you tell me how Trump is a light, in terms of what he has done? Hope you know that trump is not against LGBT groups. He's quite Islamophobic and that's understandable because of the fear of terrorism that is ever so linked with the religion. But even democrat presidents are also wary of terrorism as well. Bush started the war on terror, Obama promulgated it. So what's the point exactly?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by popweezy(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2020
omo come see how guys dey bet 4 Peckam, I can't just believe...

My £15,000 ain't gonna waste. Biden pleaaaase!
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by abibby(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2020
bitcoin:1QfrmeMhBD2P2BpRZPxsZnPFvSyb4tqak

Biden we move
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Eriokanmi: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2020
jrusky:

Pls which Igbo kindly count me out I'm not dumb and dounce like them taken panadol for someone headache.

They are all mostly confused mofos. The same Trump and his gang that are blocking Ngozi Iweala to be WTO DG and I wiill be supporting? Same Trump that hate anything black will I be supporting? God forbid.

When Ngozi Iweala reached final then she was no longer a "Delta woman" she turned "Igbo Amaka" but when Trump kicked then "Ngozi turned Delta woman" to tell you many igbos especially ipigs are confused and do not understand their existence.

And why is it that my people always support anyone who is a racist, anyone with controbersial nature pls why?

What is the usefulness of Trump to Igbo? None. But simply because one anuofia Nnwa ewu called Kanu supported Trump that was how my people zombiesm was disgracefully put on public show and turned mockery of their heads.

Nonsense!!! Pls count me out I give no damn who the hell Trump is.

One thing is common to my people "they never mind their business" always nose diving into what does not concern them that is why SE turned themselves to a tenants in their own country. Busy body!!!

I have threw punch on their heads this morning see how they will be masturbating on my post. Truth hurt them like hell.
I like this. Tell your people more. The earlier they embrace a united Nigeria, the better. There are lots we can achieve together. All those dividing us are the foolish politicians, using all manners of tools like religion( na my people dey fall for this pass) and ethnicity, just to have their way. When they need our votes, they call my Muslim brothers and sisters one but once they have their way, they abandon them and same applies to my fellow Christians. Many of the religious leaders wouldn't make heaven. They've compromised greatly. Our politicians are evil. They've been there since 1960 with most of them leading the country in their 30s yet, they keep saying youths can't lead. It's in our hands ahead of 2023. We must do the needful to send them packing, I mean all of them...pdp and apc. Nigeria isn't their business centre. We are on the majority side. Nigeria belongs to our generation. We must take back what belong to us, peacefully.

5 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by mighty5050(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2020
3CMepMPFH3ztbYyY94aGPceAEHqqHiX9YL ..... Oluwa help us o
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by ayanbaba2(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2020
prince2pac:
Please are we sharing money here ahi na election updates we come check, fergie001 oya come your beautiful thread is going AWOL... mynd44
na them ooo!

always begging... Nigerians I hail thee!

mynd44 should just come serve them hot ban... like 213 years to make them always remember trump defeat... fools

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Ophilabraham: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Favoritedealer:
This foolishness masquerading under the act of begging should stop so we can entertain key discussions here,poverty should not rob us of common sense,person say he's going to give out over 3m worth of bitcoin and you believe him,the other person promised card to 15people and hundreds of people are still dropping details like bambi Allah,you guys should stop this foolishness abeg

Literally, that's how they sell their votes out to politicians for petty money. Imagine how quick they are to put their number on a public platform for #500, and also expecting 300k each like that? That's how they' sell their future and that start complaining later in the aftermath.

10 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by realestniggah: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Y'all are really sharing your bitcoin wallet address, dumb.. People are so gullible undecided
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by realestniggah: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Favoritedealer:
This foolishness masquerading under the act of begging should stop so we can entertain key discussions here,poverty should not rob us of common sense,person say he's going to give out over 3m worth of bitcoin and you believe him,the other person promised card to 15people and hundreds of people are still dropping details like bambi Allah,you guys should stop this foolishness abeg

The thing shock me, people droping phone numbers and wallet address anyhow.. Are people this stupid, Abi it poverty I will blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by tjones007: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Lolz.

Btc wallet address and phone numbers for farming. Data scrappers be aware.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by realestniggah: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Ophilabraham:

Literally, that's how they sell their votes out to politicians for petty money. Imagine how quick they are to put their number on a public platform for #500, and also expecting 300k each like that? That's how they' sell their future and that start complaining later in the aftermath.

Politician will promise this lot #5000 and they will sell their vote instantly. God punish poverty

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by molybdenum0012: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2020
collinsuchendu:
My 750k is at stake but..

If POTUS can be able to do a shocker at this die minute, I'm giving 20 chaps #200k worth of bitcoin.

PS: Boys only

Count me in bro
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by MERCHANDISER: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Juicethekid:
am not promising high o
but as a fan of biden
i will give out 500 Naira airtime to 15 people if biden wins.......claiming starts now
MTN
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
collinsuchendu:
My 750k is at stake but..

If POTUS can be able to do a shocker at this die minute, I'm giving 20 chaps #200k worth of bitcoin.

PS: Boys only
eyah sorry Trump don lose already and your money don go

kiki
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Tecord1(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2020
The Race is not yet over.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by helinues: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Majority of those who are making the promises are not even regular NL's, they can dissapear anytime.

The particular guy who said he is going to give $10,000 worth of Bitcoin made comments few days ago about spending N1k on a girl...

Imagine

RuudVanNisteroy

12 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by eemjay76(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2020
The Bitcoin giver and the beggars don derail this thread for us

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by helinues: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Tecord1:
The Race is not yet over.

You are right, they are yet to count retweets on Twitter undecided
RuudVanNisteroy

8 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Poshvector12345: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Juicethekid:
am not promising high o
but as a fan of biden
i will give out 500 Naira airtime to 15 people if biden wins.......claiming starts now

oga see me here...
I don follow you sef
I need am
MTN smiley
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:
All we do is win win no matter what... cheesy grin

Another victory uploaded to the records and achievements
how many people ?? naso famzing go start

person wey never reach MM1 sef dey feel among

abdg this is not some Daura vs Otuoke stuffs

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Some people has reduced themself to beggar, they can't even differentiate between fun and serious.
Everyone is dropping their bitcoin wallet, mobile number and bank account.
And in your mind they will credit you because Joe biden is their uncle.
Make una try reset una brain for once

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Favoritedealer: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

Majority of those who are making the promises are not even regular NL's, they can dissapear anytime.

The particular guy who said he is going to give $10,000 worth of Bitcoin made comments few days ago about spending N1k on a girl...

Imagine
Imagine, Nigerian youths are ever ready to leap for a handouts irrespective of how stupid the situation is.
Poverty shouldn't be an excuse for foolery na
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2020
my Igbo brothers make una calm down
Anambra and Abia votes is still loading
we no go gree
Trump is also cumming like Atiku
haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by 77up(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2020
This thread has been hijacked,no more updates cry
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Favoritedealer: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2020
The same person who promised them cards was begging for an android phone just days ago, but as usual we youths don't see thinking as a prerequisite for anything

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (123) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.