Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (331044 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Seerade029: 3:53am On Nov 04, 2020
fergie001:

So those States with the higher electoral weights are the targets.

Na wa oooo.
Best wishes for them sha.
Tho I wish trump to win.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Jeromejnr(m): 4:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Florida has gone for Trump.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 4:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Finally unbanned by the mods. I hope that crazy antispam bot won't ban me again angry
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 4:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Democrats are the kings of mail-in ballots because most of those guys are too lazy, they only have strength to cause trouble, riot and loot. So normal US elections, they will usually take the lead at the beginning. But Republicans prefer casting their ballots on election day to avoid VOTER FRAUD that is very common in Democrat controlled cities. Democrats are the kings of voter fraud. They allow many undocumented immigrants to vote, many people not qualified to vote etc. But this elections pulled crowd higher than Hillary time sef. The silent majority ain't joking. Everywhere is already turning red. By the time they count finish, the Democrats will create another Ocean in this world with their tears.

@OP, I hope you know this update is from AP, a mainstream media Democrats NWO media outlets, so they will not update or project the wins fast enough, to give their Blue followers hope. But check out the Swing States, Trump is doing excellently well and at this rate, Trump is looking like he will win ALL the swing states. Baba God u too much. Against all odds, against the Satanic gang, we wining AGAIN cool
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Jeromejnr(m): 4:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Democrats are the kings of mail-in ballots because most of those guys are too lazy, they only have strength to cause trouble, riot and loot. So normal US elections, they will usually take the lead at the beginning. But Republicans prefer casting their ballots on election day to avoid VOTER FRAUD that is very common in Democrat controlled cities. Democrats are the kings of voter fraud. They allow many undocumented immigrants to vote, many people not qualified to vote etc. But this elections pulled crowd higher than Hillary time sef. The silent majority ain't joking. Everywhere is already turning red. By the time they count finish, the Democrats will create another Ocean in this world with their tears.

@OP, I hope you know this update is from AP, a mainstream media Democrats NWO media outlets, so they will not update or project the wins fast enough, to give their Blue followers hope. But check out the Swing States, Trump is doing excellently well and at this rate, Trump is looking like he will win ALL the swing states. Baba God u too much. Against all odds, against the Satanic gang, we wining AGAIN cool

Apt
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 4:20am On Nov 04, 2020
It is shinning red in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin.....just now now I refreshed.

Eye dey pain me?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Arabiandude: 4:23am On Nov 04, 2020
fergie001:
It is shinning red in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin.....just now now I refreshed.

Eye dey pain me?
Where are you getting these latest updates? Let me join you
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 4:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Arabiandude:

Where are you getting these latest updates? Let me join you
Just Google:
US election live updates
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Ikengawo: 4:27am On Nov 04, 2020
do you fools even know the meaning of michigan LOL
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by obonujoker(m): 4:30am On Nov 04, 2020
So Trump is leading in Michigan too grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 4:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 4:31am On Nov 04, 2020
obonujoker:
Sadly, Trump will win this election sad

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 4:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Seerade029:

grin I don't have a candidate.
Their elections is somehow confusing, what's the meaning of electoral college and why do they use it to determine a winner?
The American founding fathers were political geniuses. They understood what OPPRESSION means firsthand, they knew what it meant to be #1 oppressed by your own Government (when they were a British colony under The British Government and her Queen); #2 Oppressed by the Majority

The founding fathers understood their political landscape and knew if Democracy was based on popular votes only, it could be a disaster for nation building because if for example, idiots are the majority, then the idiots will always be in power. So they devised an Electoral College system, based on each state. So to be President, you need 270 electoral college votes, regardless of whether you win popular votes or not.

The Democratic Party are evil masterminds. They have mastered the art of winning the popular vote through voter fraud. Democrats always support and create policy that favors undocumented immigrants inflow into America, thy always shield illegal immigrants in their cities and have very lax voting regulations or none at all. They do this in exchange for votes, that's why most illegal immigrants vote Democrats. So in majority of Dem controlled states and areas, illegal immigrants vote and this swells up their numbers. In giant blue States like California, they population of illegal immigrants is crazy. Dems also have a good control on the Courts, because most of the Global Academia are liberals, the NWO controls media and education etc. So they use the Courts to frustrate US govt. efforts of deporting illegals. If the electoral college system isn't in place, then giant Blue States like California will always give Democrats the victory. But the electoral college maintains the balance of democracy.

That's the problem with Nigeria too, and that's why I always say Nigeria cannot work. Because the North will always determine who gets power. Because they have the greatest population. So politics tilts in their favor permanently. And the South poliTHIEFcians have to lick their ass in order to gather support in the North to get votes. Nigeria founding fathers are low IQ politicians. They are so OVERRATED, all of them. That's why we are in such a deep mess today. The problem is right from the foundation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 4:34am On Nov 04, 2020
obonujoker:
I dey look Ohio, it has turned to KETCHUP. Abeg wia d potato chips dey na, person dey hungry for here. Make I take am chop all his ketchup I dey c for America grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by obonujoker(m): 4:36am On Nov 04, 2020
It looks as though Sleep Joe has wo....

Donald Trump grin

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 4:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Usually, anybody that wins OHIO will win the election. OHIO is one LUCK determining state. That's why all Presidential candidates don't joke with campaigning in Ohio. Guess what, OHIO don turn to Tatashe grin My pipu for North don sell them 1 trillion tonnes of pepper. Abeg we don win this one jorrrrr. Am selling buckets oh, in case any Democrats want to cry a river this night. I am here for you please. All colors and sizes available grin

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:39am On Nov 04, 2020
Thinks are looking good for Donald J Trump and Biafrans

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 4:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Something is not right with the figures coming in. It's like those swing states figures just for Trump. I don't like this election sad
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by luvmijeje(f): 4:42am On Nov 04, 2020
This election re-affirms what has always be true in Nigeria politics though it has not ended. Tribal interest matters(In the case of America... Racial interest matters)

When it comes to leadership, Trump is incompetent but the White majority and the Hispanics who are White passing felt threatened by the growing population of minority. So they will rather vote for Trump than for someone who is more competent.

Nigeria still has along way to go but these so called first World country ain't so much better.

6 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Raalsalghul: 4:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Let's settle this once and for all.

Like for Trump.

Share for Biden.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by udemzyudex(m): 4:44am On Nov 04, 2020
chipet67:
[s][/s]
This mentality gave us that dullard in Asorock now... You had foolishly want to take it international.
grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 4:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Thinks are looking good for Donald J Trump and Biafrans
to say things are looking good for Biafrans is a very big understatement. Things are looking good for the ENTIRE world mehnnn. This election is a battle between Good vs Evil in this Universe. Even Angels and Demons are doing their own in the other realms. Trump must win, otherwise the world is F*CKED. We know the NWO will eventually take over, we know the Antichrist is dying to come, but make we spoil their calendar small grin. Trump already got 1 supreme court justice. 2 are pending. A win tonight is a win for Life. Millions of unborn children's lives are being saved right now, babies that the Democrats love TO KILL. By the time Trump wins, he will swear in 2 more justices, which means the Supreme Court America will lean RIGHT for another 20 years or more. Sanity will come back to the American govt and public institutions. That's the MAIN WAR the DemoNcratic party is fighting for. A win tonight sets them back big time. Tonight's Democrats riot after Trump's win will be brutal grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Jeromejnr(m): 4:47am On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Something is not right with the figures coming in. It's like those swing states figures just for Trump. I don't like this election sad

Lol..pele

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 4:49am On Nov 04, 2020
luvmijeje:
This election re-affirms what has always be true in Nigeria politics though it has not ended. Tribal interest matters(In the case of America... Racial interest matters)

When it comes to leadership, Trump is incompetent but the White majority and the Hispanics who are White passing felt threatened by the growing population of minority. So they will rather vote for Trump than for someone who is more competent.

Nigeria still has along way to go but these so called first World country ain't so much better.
Leave story. How many buckets do you need for your tears please?

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 4:50am On Nov 04, 2020
So far....concluded elections
BIDEN
Colorado(7), Connecticut(7), Delaware(3), Illinois(20), Maryland(10) Massachusetts(11), New Jersey(14), New Mexico(5) Vermont(3),Virginia(13), Rhode Island(4)

TRUMP
Alabama(9), Arkansas(6), Indiana(11), Louisiana8), Kansas(6), Kentucky8), Mississippi(6), Missouri(10), North Dakota(3), South Dakota(3) Tennessee(11), South Carolina(9), West Virginia(5), Utah(6), Wyoming(3)
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by teebaxy(m): 4:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Let's settle this once and for all.

Like for Trump.

Share for Biden.
Go and sleep, this election is not for kids...nonesense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Jeromejnr(m): 4:56am On Nov 04, 2020
luvmijeje:

What do you people even mean by competent?

What is the job of a president?

Trump is the only president who came in and fulfilled all his campaign promises and did more. He brought America into prosperity the nation hasn't seen in years since the days of Carnegie etc. Job opportunities were more abundant than previous administrations. The nation was much more protected under his leadership from outside forces e.t.c

The truth is most people who say he is not competent, do not actually focus on his policies but on the moral/ immoral freedom they think they should have. Other people outside who are against him like in Nigeria do not like him because of how they think immigration policies will affect them.

Is it Biden that is competent? Have you listened to his policies pitch? Biden who even forgets what he is saying most times.

Let me not even talk much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Raalsalghul: 4:56am On Nov 04, 2020
teebaxy:
Go and sleep, this election is not for kids...nonesense

Unfortunately, I'm at work.

Night shift things: monitoring it too. grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by gsparks01(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2020
luvmijeje:

are you implying Biden is more competent? By what metric? People's support of Biden only reminded me of Nigeria 2015...anybody but GEJ is what brought Buhari in, not that he offered anything worthwhile.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 4:59am On Nov 04, 2020
North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, Wisconsin....I will love you guys forever kiss. You always save America when it matters most. My children must marry wives from among you. Una b beta people with beta genes, beta heart and soul.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by luvmijeje(f): 5:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Leave story. How many buckets do you need for your tears please?

On top wetin na?

If it's Nigeria election your question will be valid. That's when my crying skill comes into play.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 5:02am On Nov 04, 2020
fergie001:
So far....concluded elections
BIDEN
Colorado(7), Connecticut(7), Delaware(3), Illinois(20), Maryland(10) Massachusetts(11), New Jersey(14), New Mexico(5) Vermont(3),Virginia(13), Rhode Island(4)

TRUMP
Alabama(9), Arkansas(6), Indiana(11), Louisiana8), Kansas(6), Kentucky8), Mississippi(6), Missouri(10), North Dakota(3), South Dakota(3) Tennessee(11), South Carolina(9), West Virginia(5), Utah(6), Wyoming(3)

Massachusetts is a RED State but they are usually a DISAPPOINTMENT, because na academicians full there, there are closet liberals angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.