Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV (35612 Views)

How To Increase The Lifespan Of Your LED TV / SOLD!!!! Very Clean 32inch UMC Led Tv For Sale 40k / USED LAPTOP, PHONE & LED TV AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by SCAMDOCTOR: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Are you a lover of music?

Search no more, the best telegram channel is here for you.
Featuring current Tracks and Albums of your favourite artists, also has a music request capability where you request for a song or album and get it within minutes.

Try it out Now:
https:///UnlimitedMusicPlug
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Ayomarcel(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
I want to get a new Television for my dad,I so much like Samsung and LG but popsy says he wants Hisense, please is Hisense also good?

Yes.. the latest models of course

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by madri4u: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Please where can I get 32 inch LEDTV screen to buy or sony bravia EX330 short TV Flex to buy? Please, does any body here knows where were I can see the above things to buy? One luv all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by muller101(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Good thread.
Nice one OP
Your daddy is about to borrow from Brazil. That's the thread you are needed not here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Takprince: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Not a good product.
My two friends an I bought and all has same screen problem in space of two years..
Won't recommend u buy hisense.
teacherbim:
I want to get a new Television for my dad,I so much like Samsung and LG but popsy says he wants Hisense, please is Hisense also good?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by tiswell(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
yea very good with HD pictures

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by tiswell(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Takprince:

Not a good product.
My two friends an I bought and all has same screen problem in space of two years..
You obviously know nothing about Hisense electronics. You can keep quiet if you are ignorant of some things.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Nyanabo(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Nice. we do most of these without even knowing.
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by maxjax(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2020
That's why i use UPS on mine.......the rest doesn't really matter

Lanretoye:
in nigeria nos 4 is by default because nepa go turn am off for you regularly.
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Reference(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Nothing that is not on the first three pages of the manual and sometimes on the create it comes in. These post years supposed to reveal NEW things, discoveries based research. Not these.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by lomprico(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by teacherbim(f): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Takprince:

Not a good product.
hmmmmmm
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Alejobs: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2020
This is for you! It can power your LED TV for about 10hours (energy saving mode.....It reduces the brighteness and increases energy efficiency)

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Lusola15: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Ok, is the a glass protector for LED TV cos my kid just broke the one we have

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by sylve11: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Isaacmacdon:

Seeing as we are living in a country where unstable electricity is the norm, it would be best if to keep all your electronic devices safe most especially your TV.
https://zit.ng/electronics-store/how-to-increase-the-lifespan-of-a-led-tv/

this country wahala dey international level.... grin cool
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by thedio(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2020
The latest LG LED is equipped with adaptor that regulates the voltage and current supplied to the TV. so I don't think voltage regulator is needed again.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by bluefilm: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2020
If my Flatscreen spoil, I buy another one.

It's as simple as that.

Thank God for China for making these electronic products cheaper and cheaper as the days go by.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2020
grin
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Takprince: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2020
U re right.
I don't really know much about electronics. I made that comment based on my experience with the product.
Will appreciate if u can enlighten us..
tiswell:
You obviously know nothing about Hisense electronics. You can keep quiet if you are ignorant of some things.
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by rawpadgin(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2020
FunnyDude:
God should keep providing for us to keep replacing the TV every year...

Poverty is the cause of all these kind threads
very useless mentality embarassed
So maintaining one's own property is now a sign of poverty

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by peppermint7(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
No try am oo
Two secs e don spoil
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Samcoflex75(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:
Rocking Sony bravia Engine 43 inch. cool

Is sony a good product, got one recently

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by peppermint7(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2020
tiswell:
I guess you are the one who knows nothing about Hisense.
Tv wer a buy 350k spoil in 1yrs. Btw it was not even clear like the lg Ai Led am using currently

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by juniormod: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2020
BigDawsNet:
less than 2 years give it out
Bro do you want to give anyone out please remember me.
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
MrRegret:
Do you stay in Benin,
Do you need a home lesson teacher, a math educator to assist your child to excel greatly,
Well I am what you need
Reach me on my WhatsApp no:

090@@@17@@65@@64@@11

Na wetting I dey talk be this oh. Instead of begging .

Abeg una help my brother oh.

Pls leave your email ....
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Haba bros op

Na because of led tv way nor reach 200 thousand naira you write this long article for.. infact some nor even reach 100 thousand naira

Haaaa....poverty and brokenness

Ogbeni op...once tv spoil...throw way am make you buy new one joor....

Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing...that im dey result in this kind of thread
your foolishness is unrivalled

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Haba bros op

Na because of led tv way nor reach 200 thousand naira you write this long article for.. infact some nor even reach 100 thousand naira

Haaaa....poverty and brokenness

Ogbeni op...once tv spoil...throw way am make you buy new one joor....

Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing...that im dey result in this kind of thread

No be the same water all of us dey fish oh.

Some dey go stream,and some people na high sea !

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by mannasseh(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
it has very good picture quality and hisense do make quality products
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by teacherbim(f): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
peppermint7:

No try am oo
Two secs e don spoil
really?
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by ekeneokwologu(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
. Am using Hisense Tv. It's very good.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by MrBONE2(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Lanretoye:
in nigeria nos 4 is by default because nepa go turn am off for you regularly.
grin
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Nicedavo(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
ekeneokwologu:
. Am using Hisense Tv. It's very good.

Hisense is good, is same as LG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks ) / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.