Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV (35614 Views)

How To Increase The Lifespan Of Your LED TV / SOLD!!!! Very Clean 32inch UMC Led Tv For Sale 40k / USED LAPTOP, PHONE & LED TV AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by peppermint7(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
really?
We bought one
All of a sec it just went blank and that was the end.
I recommend an Lg instead btw the graphics are not even that nice

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by BigDawsNet: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2020
juniormod:

Bro do you want to give anyone out please remember me.

Where is ur location
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Haykinsofficial: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
I want to get a new Television for my dad,I so much like Samsung and LG but popsy says he wants Hisense, please is Hisense also good?

Buy for him wat he likes not wat u like. 5
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by kennyflames(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2020
Samcoflex75:

Is sony a good product, got one recently
Yeap been using mine for like 7 yrs now
Haven't developed a single fault even for once
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by hector: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2020
FunnyDude:
God should keep providing for us to keep replacing the TV every year...

Poverty is the cause of all these kind threads

And you think being careful and proper handling of your electronics is poverty? Some of you make me wonder if you have any sense at all. Why should you buy new TV every year? Is it a yearly project? I doubt if otedola and other millionaires replace their TV every year. I just pity you type. That's how you make money today and tomorrow u have nothing again because of waste, carelessness and stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by AlieninPH: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2020
lomprico:

'A' led tv not 'AN' led tv.

Don't correct what you can't comprehend. He is very correct, it is AN LED TV

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Masterclass32: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2020
"An LED TV"? undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Spidermon: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
I want to get a new Television for my dad,I so much like Samsung and LG but popsy says he wants Hisense, please is Hisense also good?

Yes.
Hisense is a good electronics brand across board.
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by aaking(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:

Pls carefully go buy LG or Samsung, Skyworth done by Samsung . Pls buy surge to regulate it
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by deavicky(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2020
No 4 is not useful in Nigeria as we are always not having light.
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Omezif(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Really, prevention is better than cure. But this list suppose to reach ten.
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by ursullalinda(f): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Takprince:

Not a good product.
My two friends an I bought and all has same screen problem in space of two years..
Won't recommend u buy hisense.

As in eh......That TV no work.
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by CreekCommando: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
Hisense is China; but China has also acquired the LG franchise, and thus manufactures both. Hisense is very strong but has lower picture quality compared to LG. I use both as LED 50 inches razor thickness, so I'm typing from experience.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Samcoflex75(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:

Yeap been using mine for like 7 yrs now
Haven't developed a single fault even for once

Okay thanks, it's yours smart
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by RosyIsBlessed: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks for the information
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by officialfestus(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Haba bros op

Na because of led tv way nor reach 200 thousand naira you write this long article for.. infact some nor even reach 100 thousand naira

Haaaa....poverty and brokenness

Ogbeni op...once tv spoil...throw way am make you buy new one joor....

Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing...that im dey result in this kind of thread
shut up...if not for fraud who for know you here
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by officialfestus(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
teacherbim:
hisense is good

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by dammywapes(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ur head correct bros wink
hector:

And you think being careful and proper handling of your electronics is poverty? Some of you make me wonder if you have any sense at all. Why should you buy new TV every year? Is it a yearly project? I doubt if otedola and other millionaires replace their TV every year. I just pity you type. That's how you make money today and tomorrow u have nothing again because of waste, carelessness and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by professore(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by ezechi24(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Haba bros op

Na because of led tv way nor reach 200 thousand naira you write this long article for.. infact some nor even reach 100 thousand naira

Haaaa....poverty and brokenness

Ogbeni op...once tv spoil...throw way am make you buy new one joor....

Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing...that im dey result in this kind of thread

and who told you he is broke....do you buy new television every year because you are stinking rich?...all these yahoo boys wey just start to see change go just dey talk anyhow....because you steal from people to enrich yourself doesn't make you rich ...moreover o hope you are getting ready for your repercussions ...it will be longer than your enjoyment...take care.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by lomprico(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
AlieninPH:

Don't correct what you can't comprehend. He is very correct, it is AN LED TV

mumu
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Unrated900(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
An led tv

Or A led TV

Check you grammar op and stop deceiving us with fake news
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Immarocks(f): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
What's the difference between LED TV and LCD TV...and which one is best

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Dwight1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Unrated900:
An led tv

Or A led TV

Check you grammar op and stop deceiving us with fake news
Masterclass32:
"An LED TV"? undecided
lomprico:

mumu

L E D is not a word but an abbreviation

an abbreviation for

Light

Emitting

Diode

so you can only use your "A" when you bring inn the full meaning I.e " A light emitting diode TV"

otherwise its "AN" LED ( notice LED always in upper case)

so yes op is on point sirs!

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by lomprico(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dwight1:

L E D is not a word but an abbreviation

an abbreviation for

Light

Emitting

Diode

so you can only use your "A" when you bring inn the full meaning I.e " A light emitting diode TV"

otherwise its "AN" LED ( notice LED always in upper case)

so yes op is on point sirs!

an L.E.D is more like it.
LED is like you are pronouncing a word so 'a' is appropriate for it
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Dwight1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
lomprico:

an L.E.D is more like it. LED is like you are pronouncing a word so 'a' is appropriate for it
spot on sir
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by yellowpepper: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Well explained, number 2 is important. Don’t forget to open an online business account with FCMB and Access your finances at work, at home or on the go! Enjoy seamless online and mobile transactions with FCMB business account. Open account now https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:06am On Nov 05, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Good thread.
Nice one OP

Glad you found it educative! grin
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:07am On Nov 05, 2020
kambili999:
Thank u sir for this beautiful piece

My pleasure! wink
Re: 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2020
davies:
Thanks for this great piece of information. I'm saving it right away cos I'm very much ignorant of some facts here.

Is it advisable to charge your phone with ur TV?

It's not advisable sir. The reason being that your Television doesn't have a dedicated amount of voltage as a power source to allocate to your phone.

This is also why charging phones with a Laptop is not advisable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks ) / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.