Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Nay Sayers! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nay Sayers! (204 Views)

If You Are In Support Of This Picture Say Aye, Against Say Nay / Sowores Victory Celebration Thread- To Shut Up The Nay Sayers / Ayade And The Fury Of Nay Sayers - By Etim Bassey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nay Sayers! by Jirehz(m): 4:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Nigerians are the most confused set of people in the world!
I just came across a topic on front page where Daddy Freeze just nominated Falz for president come 2023, and instead of every youth to throw their weight behind this wonderful nomination considering what we have been through, Falz’s wonderful leadership credentials and our total resolve ( well, down south here) to do away with these old set of people recycling themselves in power instead some people chose to see the bad side of it.

It’s the divide and rule system we’ve been talking about.
I’m Igbo, I’m Biafran, I’m against this old corrupt people who benefit from our suffering.
How on earth can someone in his sane mind still have a doubt about youth leadership in this country.
It’s not by masking everything with English, I’m tired of anybody above 50 years. Let’s give the youths a chance. I’m not begging, it’s visible to the blind that we cannot continue like this.

I’ll rather have Falz than Uzor Kalu
I’ll rather have Falz than Tinubu
I’ll rather have Falz than Atiku

You can point to the number of times youths have failed, but I’ll point to a million times these old wicked elders have buried us in this country.

You talk about experience?
What has people with experience done for this country?
No good roads in the whole of Abia state
Lagos is in one mans pocket
El Rufai is paying bandits to wipe out a set of people
Atiku wants to share our properties amongst his friends
Ekweremmadu has been at the senate since God knows when
Fashola is now a detective
Osinbajo, Obi, kwakwanso, etc have all soiled there hands in the cookie jar.

I’ll rather clamor for a youth president, Senator, and house rep. than for an Igbo president.

It’s true that nairaland has been overrun by this BMCs and tribal bigots, but it’s heartbreaking that anyone will suggest we make the same mistake of supporting anyone of these men who sold this country to dogs.

Let us support youth
Let youth fail a million times, no problem.
He’s inexperienced, no problem.
Don’t let nairaland or anybody deceive you!

Support Youth bikonu
I beg una
If we repeat the mistakes of the past years, We might as well forget this country.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Secured Legislative Seat In Minnesota. / Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Nephew Kidnapped / Businesshallmark Celebrates Gov Wike As Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.