Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. (1044 Views)

Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / I Support Trump's Impeachment, He Has Betrayed Our Country - Hilary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by lindareep: 6:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Gbam! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Lipscomb(m): 6:13am On Nov 04, 2020
But you know I am saying the fact.
CamusMidas:

You are one funny motherfucker, I would give you that.
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Lipscomb(m): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Point to where I mention ipob on this write up?
Wiseandtrue:

You self use your senses!!!

The youth protested endsars and you made it an IPOB matter justifying the bloodshed undecided

An election is going on in USA, you still bring IPOB matter join undecided

Is it a crime to speak your mind Must everything boils down to so much hatred because we do not agree on the same matter

Wake up! Before your senses finally leaves you

Isn't there a limit to zombeism
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Paxie55: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Southwest2023:
I know you guys are ingrates .
I don't get you. Is he building it from his personal money? Don't we pay him salary? What's wrong with you people?
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by aziza45442: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2020
:No in Nigeria second Niger bridge is almost completed. Indeed. The one I passed on monday
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by vanbonattel: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is winning on IPOB votes grin

Let's buy hankies for zone bees to cry with grin
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Southwest2023: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Just like Jonathan build it during his tenure? Stop talking nonsense guy
Paxie55:

I don't get you. Is he building it from his personal money? Don't we pay him salary? What's wrong with you people?
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Southwest2023: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2020
Wicked soul.grin grin cheesy
Wiseandtrue:

To hide behind weapons just like you did in Obigbo grin grin grin cowards
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by nisai: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
abduljabbar4:
It's not even about who eventually wins. These morons have turned us into an object of cruel jokes from every corner of the world on social media. The whole world sees us as fools because of their stupid obsession with trump. Let me just reserve some of the curses I'm dying to dish out sefcheesy
I dey tell you. Real object cruel jokes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Government To Issue Temporary Visas For Lorry And Tanker Drivers / The US Blockade Against Cuba Is An Act Of War / Russia Blows Up Ambulance Sent From Wales To Ukraine (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.