Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component (4630 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 9 Teardown: Inside Review Shows Why Xiaomi Needs To Work Again / OPPO A93 Teardown: Inside The Sleekest Phone Of 2020 / Infinix Zero 8 Teardown. Its Almost Good Enough But Not Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nguom:
Oga your story too much ... You dey look for job.

Na wetin concern you
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nguom:
Inside man na pen be your problem becos I don't understand what is missing .

Watch again you will understand
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Nguom:
Sorry ooo , keep looking for missing things

grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nguom:
Exactly people like inside man.

Hmmmm
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nguom:
Exactly you get am. The guy just dey talk too much

Whether he talks too much or not it is not your headache
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dspec:
Me I don't use original charger to play becos I don't want those fake chargers to give me issue

Am with you man
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
wonderful Review

Yes ooo
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
I don't think there is anything missing with Note 8 .

There is definitely....every phone has something missing
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aarum:
So if they add pen to the upgraded one and call it Note 9, you will still buy it abi undecided

Believe me alot of people will buy it
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
The Note 8 is a good phone even without the pen.

Your head get oil
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
Exactly the Note 8 have the best features and it is one of the coolest phone in 2020.

I second that
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
Get one then you will know how incredible it is.

Don't mind that guy jaare
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Oya o, See one of plenty......... cheesy

Na so grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

You again

theFilmtricsay

That guy has nothing good to.say
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
saintwalga:
i still cant understand that being a problem too

I tire oh
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
saintwalga:
Yes ooo, the second best phone till date!

Infinix always giving us the value for our money
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
saintwalga:
Gaming Performance i must say is TOP NOTCH

I bet it is
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
saintwalga:
You are kinda right though, but sincerely this device is superb

The infinix note 8 is a bomb. I love the device
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
survillematrix:
Yes ooo, Na them ooo

Guy go and sleep abeg
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
survillematrix:
Mk e nor be like say them nor still criticize the brand - marketing strategy!

Na wa for u ooo
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
survillematrix:
This particular one doesn't suit anybody. . . Na trash

Everything nah trash to u
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
survillematrix:
That is why you don't even have to look at this one at all. . . because it definitely doesn't have what it takes

Hmmm....i guess u need glasses to see clearly grin
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
survillematrix:
Awesome you say? Buy yours and experience what it takes never to be satisfied

Guy stop discouraging people here abeg. You just don't have better things to say
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shakinat:
Wow... Thank you for the review

Yes ooo. He really did well with the review
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shakinat:
Yes it is I think the pen would had it very cool .

I believe so too
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shakinat:
na true you talk .

Always true
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shakinat:
This will be nice for game lovers

Yeah just like me that love playing games
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by maduksben: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shakinat:
Are you sure becos a friend want to get it and he is asking for advice from me.

Tell your friend to get it. The device is aeesome. He won't regret it
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by biztyb: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2021
Techrann:
The Infinix Note 8 is the second best phone by the Tech company. Only the Infinix Zero 8 is actually better.

It's 64MP camera is better than the camera of the Infinix Note 7 and Infinix Note 8i. It's chipset is also better plus there is a dedicated video camera.

But, there was a key feature Missing that would have completed the phone and allow users fully utilized the big 6.95inch display.

You can watch the full Teardown video of the Infinix Note 8 from our YouTube channel Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDhpU2G-PQg

You'll see ho well Infinix have upgraded and yes, we hoping the next upgrade of the Infinix Note come with the missing upgrade.

What kind of shitty review is this?
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by biztyb: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Techrann:
The Infinix Note 8 is the second best phone by the Tech company. Only the Infinix Zero 8 is actually better.

It's 64MP camera is better than the camera of the Infinix Note 7 and Infinix Note 8i. It's chipset is also better plus there is a dedicated video camera.

But, there was a key feature Missing that would have completed the phone and allow users fully utilized the big 6.95inch display.

You can watch the full Teardown video of the Infinix Note 8 from our YouTube channel Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDhpU2G-PQg

You'll see ho well Infinix have upgraded and yes, we hoping the next upgrade of the Infinix Note come with the missing upgrade.

Oga OP, who told you that the infinix note 8 is the second best phone. This is just an obvious lie my guy
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by biztyb: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Almost every smartphone would have one, two or three things missing.............

If they included that missing thing, people would find another missing feature......

Missing, no dey ever finish..........

Example IPhone 12, had a missing charger...........

That's true
Re: Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component by biztyb: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Gptech:

One sure thing be say some buyers for 9ja go accuse sellers of removing it grin.

That's naija for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Time To Flex My Infinix Note 10pro / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Pls Help! Having Problem Using My VIVO X3T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.