Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says (44330 Views)

Melania Trump Could Be Set To Divorce Donald Trump, Expert Says / US Midterm Election 2018: Democrats Flipped 6 Governoship Seats-nyt / Woman Who Flipped Off Trump Says She Was Fired For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Starzo: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Dvin:
Why are people congratulating Trump when Biden is leading in the electoral college vote. I don't understand?

Biden 225
Trump 213

I really wish Trump wins.
the remaining states r mainly Trump strong holds

5 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Laboni: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Dvin:
Why are people congratulating Trump when Biden is leading in the electoral college vote. I don't understand?

Biden 225
Trump 213

The key remaining states are Trumps strongholds and he is already leading there. So if he wins it, he wins the election irrespective of what the total votes turns out to be.

2 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Hope Nigerians understand that a Trump win means Okonjo-Iweala may not likely get that WTO seat... also more Nigerian would-be mmigrants get locked out of America because Trump thinks so poorly of us

2 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Starzo: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
by this time in 2016 Trump don already win o this is taking too long abeg
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by vicdom(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Dvin:

Biden 225
Trump 213

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+elections+update&oq=us+elections+up&aqs=chrome.0.0i324i457j69i57j0i324j0i3i10l2.6759j0j7&client=ms-android-transsion-tecno-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Oga, follow this site and update yourself. Trump has won, stop watching CNN
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by McStoic(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Harkonnen:
Hope Nigerians understand that a Trump win means Okonjo-Iweala may not likely get that WTO seat... also more Nigerian would-be mmigrants get locked out of America because Trump thinks so poorly of us
And you think Biden will favour you? Chaii....

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by psucc(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Flytime:
I've been seeing this
How does it benefit Africa or let's say Nigeria?
So for Nigeria. Examples: The Edo State election

2. The question: 'Is it true you are killing Christians in your country?" Trump asked Buhari replied: the killings in Nigeria is cultural!( I actually do not understand what that response mean)

3. The codename "shithole" has also help to put some "shocks" in the spine.

I tire o! Nigeria no be country.

2 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by ProT: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
johnhood:

Mad people everywhere! Why categorizing IPOB with Boko Haram?
A lot of folks in Nigeria don't have a mind of their own, most subconsciously see IPOB as terrorists because their useless government told them so.

No thoughts of their own, just believe whatever they are told by the same government that has destroyed their future.

Such a pity!

4 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Starzo: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2020
McStoic:

And you think Biden will favour you? Chaii....

Did I mention myself you dummy

Why not go and buy yourself a brain

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by tomju(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2020
If you think Trump will win, then you're on a long thing. Electoral college matters. Biden leading. Forget popular vote. In 2016 Clinton amassed more popular votes than Trump -up to 3million! Yet didn't return as president.

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by ProT: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Harkonnen:

U are being selfish!
Why can't Nigerians stay in their country and build it?
U want to run to another country built by HUMANS like u.

With one part of their mouth they say Nigeria is great, but in their minds, they want to run away from the "great Nigeria."
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by McStoic(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
tomju:
If you think Trump will win, then you're on a long thing. Electoral college matters. Biden leading. Forget popular vote. In 2016 Clinton amassed more popular votes than Trump -up to 3million! Yet didn't return as president.

How about this 4 remaining states You must be dreaming ���

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by erospecial: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Tunde835:
I still dont see how it affects us in Nigeria nd d rest of Africa. Could u explain?
Do Africans love anything good
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by ProT: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2020
tomju:
The betting odds for Biden winning is 3.00; why don't u bet with ur life-savings and win cool cash, instead of wasting ur aNaLySiS here?

2 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Chronicgenius: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2020
tomju:

Aren't you seeing the remaining states...They are majority Republicans....So Trump is likely to.win by the Electoral College if he wins those states in Red which are his strong hold...Except If a rude shocker comes to play!

Trump isn't even leading by Popular vote,Biden is....We all expecting the College to be on Trumps side...
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Shadysen: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is winning this no matter the what....in Christ we stand!!!

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by MajohBankz: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2020
If Americans think Trump is upto no good, they should seek for a Buhari-like president.
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by sojayy(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

You right now......
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2020
sojayy:

grin grin grin
Lol cheesy
E funny abi ?

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by successincentiv(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will definitely win

www.sucits.com

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Tunde835:
This election doesnt really concern us, whoever wins doesnt make a difference for nigerians
you know nothing. It affects everybody and country
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by quickly: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is losing so far

Not looking good for Trump

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by quickly: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Shadysen:
Trump is winning this no matter the what....in Christ we stand!!!

He is losing right now and Biden is about to win
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by 99thEnemy(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Trump will win fa! angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

Just see the leads you will understand. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by McStoic(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Harkonnen:

Did I mention myself you dummy

Why not go and buy yourself a brain

The best things in life are free. How much did you buy yours? In black market? grin grin
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2020
vicdom:

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+elections+update&oq=us+elections+up&aqs=chrome.0.0i324i457j69i57j0i324j0i3i10l2.6759j0j7&client=ms-android-transsion-tecno-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Oga, follow this site and update yourself. Trump has won, stop watching CNN
Are you guys deluded? Trump has won is all I keep seeing. Meanwhile Biden is surging with electoral college votes... Now 234 from 225 but Trump is still stagnant at 213. Smh

Kai

2 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by PreyingMantis(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Ayemileto:

Na to go stake 2m against his initial stake sure pass now. grin grin grin
Odds don reduce. Bad business for him
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Adakintroy: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Joe favors lockdown what a clown.

Imagine how quick how big tech companies got in such a short period in the absent of humans.

Zoom was growing so large..I don't think they would want humans back. They were switfly feeling airports with robots.

They will drive you in with fear of death then control your behaviour from then on. You are never getting your jobs back once you loose them to robots.

3 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by CioAngels(f): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2020
I wished I could vote for you, without my vote you have WON. Congratulations sir.

2 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat joint...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Shawarma / Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

11. Frozen food business

12. Viewing center / game center / Naija bet ....as long as the unemployment rate in Nigeria is above 25%, people that are not productive will always loiter around such places. It's not rocket science.

Reach me for your digital courses in Copywriting, Facebook marketing, ethical hacking, email marketing, affiliate marketing and free ebooks too.

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

GOD go bless You so teh You go shout BABA HE don Do ABEG! grin
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Edidiong123: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Allegedly Touching Spanish Journalist’s Bottom Live On Air / Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People / Jan. 6 Rioter Who Put His Feet On Desk In Pelosi's Office Sentenced To 4.5 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.