Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says (44403 Views)

Melania Trump Could Be Set To Divorce Donald Trump, Expert Says / US Midterm Election 2018: Democrats Flipped 6 Governoship Seats-nyt / Woman Who Flipped Off Trump Says She Was Fired For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by moskhoe(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Emedu:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/betting-odds-have-flipped-to-favor-trump-expert-says]

Donald trump
Trump Trumps

Hillary got trumped
Biden (is) next in line
Be a trumper, even if a shy one.

This one's won
Silent Majority,

He's won this already

We only waiting for official announcement.

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Sondeo(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2020
May the Best candidate emerge
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Omezif(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Let the will of God be done in this year election in america, we want God to let the best among them that can provide good governance makes peace rein around the world emerge victorious.
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Omezif:
Let the will of God be done in this year election in america, we want God to let the best among them that can provide good governance makes peace rein around the world emerge victorious.
Amen
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Shadysen: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2020
quickly:

He is losing right now and Biden is about to win
let's see.
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Mrluv(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Macsjebs:
Trump all the way man...
Trump win is a big win for my Business, thank you to all loyal supporters for seeing the thread on my signature, lovely gifts awaits you all upon the announcement of his victory
bro na phone be my own problem. remember me when trump win
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by ubunja(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Flytime:
I've been seeing this
How does it benefit Africa or let's say Nigeria?
it's not about trump himself but his policies as a republican - anti-abortion, promotion of family, acknowledging God etc

6 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by osazuwa23: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2020
democrat are rigging trump been up in those six states all nights
ubunja:
it's not about trump himself but his policies as a republican - anti-abortion, promotion of family, acknowledging God etc
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by bodmas119(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=Macsjebs post=95666790]Trump all the way man...
Trump win is a big win for my Business, thank you to all loyal supporters for seeing the thread on my signature, lovely gifts awaits you all upon the announcement of his victory [/quote
Am a strong Republican to the core
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by bodmas119(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Macsjebs:
Trump all the way man...
Trump win is a big win for my Business, thank you to all loyal supporters for seeing the thread on my signature, lovely gifts awaits you all upon the announcement of his victory
Am a strong Republican to the core.

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by bluefilm: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2020
99thEnemy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Trump will win fa! angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

Just see the leads you will understand. angry angry

I'm so scared right now.

According to Al Jazeera, the road is clearer for Biden to become president than Trump.

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Starzo: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2020
bluefilm:

I'm so scared right now.

According to Al Jazeera, the road is clearer for Biden to become president than Trump.
na so dem talk for 2016 too
let's wait and see

4 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by bluefilm: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2020
moskhoe:

Donald trump
Trump Trumps

Hillary got trumped
Biden (is) next in line
Be a trumper, even if a shy one.

This one's won
Silent Majority,

He's won this already

We only waiting for official announcement.

It seems a lot of these crazy Americans love Trump secretly.

But they openly criticize him just to sound WOKE.

I can't believe Trump still stands any chance by now going by the landslide prediction CNN was showing all along prior to the election.

But look where we are now.

Exactly the same way it played out in 2016 when every prediction was pointing towards Hillary Clinton winning the White house, only for Trump to come smashing in like a filibuster, not minding all those criticism about him talking about grabbing women by pussy!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by CGuesto: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
I just hope trump wins. Cos I like his way of leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by ogbonti: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Starzo:
by this time in 2016 Trump don already win o
this is taking too long abeg

it’s not easy with CNN ABC MSNBC NBC BBC Twitter Google Yahoo AOL and Facebook all against Trump for 4 years telling lies about Trump and recruiting the American public to hate on the man

2 Likes

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Abudu2000:
i tell u bru, ohio is a strictly white indigenous groud just like jow we have the north. The luck sleepy joe had was winning California which was expected coz of the high Mexican communities there. Trump is returning but not with a landslide though
You are quite right.
He didn't have a landslide in the previous one. He only won by electoral college system but with much less number of total votes than Hillary.
Last last every win na win. grin
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by bajosky: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will definitely win IJN against the satanist Democrats of of Biden/Obama/Hillary Clinton.

Trump all the way.

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
tyup:
Some fools here were busy drafting how Biden was gonna floor Trump with a Big margin forgetting that They're not Americans and Americans are not them

My only Joy right now is that I never wasted my time, space and knowledge dragging points with them. sad
Do you even know anything about international politics! You want us to discuss your bubu right?
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by cosmatika(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
OyinO:

Your prayers don't go above the clouds because the Lord himself is the initiator of evil. Read Isaiah 45:7 and come back to thank me. The end result of this election is not by your prayers. If prayers were effective, Nigeria would be the greatest country on Earth.
it's ur own lord, lucifer that's the originator and initiator of evil.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by bluefilm: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
ogbonti:
it’s not easy with CNN ABC MSNBC NBC BBC Twitter Google Yahoo AOL and Facebook all against Trump for 4 years telling lies about Trump and recruiting the American public to hate on the man

You can add CDC, WHO and the Communist Party of China, CPC to that list.

1 Like

Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Luckydonalds(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by OyinO: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
cosmatika:
it's ur own lord, lucifer that's the originator and initiator of evil.
Mumu

Biggest mumu insulting small mumu. You useless Pharisee. Lucifer is 1,000,000 times better than you hediot. Hypocrite and corrupt pervert pretending in church gathering.
Re: Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says by Rules7: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
studentofTruth:
Just observing.

No comment!

Why observing only, besides how you doin over there any fearful event from those fugitives or you stopped working from home just asking because I follow ur post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People / Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) / Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.