Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? (1591 Views)

Google Pixel 6 Pro - A Nairalander’s Hands-on Experience / Guys Please Is Umidigi A7 Pro A Good Phone / The Umdigi A7 Pro I Bought On Jumia Is Not Browsing With Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Hey guys I promised to give my little brother 60k to get a new phone since his other phone is giving him series of problem, I actually told him to look for a good phone withing 50-60k budget but he found umdigi A7 and he said he likes the phone, but my problem is that I don't know nothing about umdigi or even if they have their office in Nigeria, incase of any unforeseen circumstances, so I want to ask if it's a good phone, and who hv used the phone here should give a feedback
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Lexusgs430: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Did you miss the Umidigi discussion thread....... Well, Incase you did.......

https://www.nairaland.com/3717687/umidigi-discussion-thread/1797

1 Like

Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Kiaso(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Good phone, weak panels
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Kiaso:
Good phone, weak panels
Weak panels like how?
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Did you miss the Umidigi discussion thread....... Well, Incase you did.......

https://www.nairaland.com/3717687/umidigi-discussion-thread/1797
Ok. thx
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Hey guys I promised to give my little brother 60k to get a new phone since his other phone is giving him series of problem, I actually told him to look for a good phone withing 50-60k budget but he found umdigi A7 and he said he likes the phone, but my problem is that I don't know nothing about umdigi or even if they have their office in Nigeria, incase of any unforeseen circumstances, so I want to ask if it's a good phone, and who hv used the phone here should give a feedback
Hope you will do same for your numerous girlfriends
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Hope you will do same for your numerous girlfriends
I have a fiancée Dumbo, it's even alarming u are going through my threads, don't u have a job? damn!

3 Likes

Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I have a fiancée Dumbo, it's even alarming u are going through my threads, don't u have a job? damn!
you go about insulting me and I do same, so what are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Oh I forgot u are still a little girl with no job, I won't waste my time on u

and lastly don't think that it's every man that cheats, I'm not like u that sleep with everyone, sex isn't food to me, all my hustle is to make more money for my family and make sure they live a very comfortable lifestyle not chasing hoes
hehe he dy fear to swear, you are a cheat, sex is food to you and most men out there, thats how you all will be claiming decent online, swear that you don't have multiple sexual partners,and what makes you think I sleep around, that's if I have even had sex with anyone before, I'm not what you think, far from it,respect me
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I told you we should meet so that u will know me better, you think that I'm like the men in your family? the hole in women doesn't freak me unlike before when I was still flexing, now am a changed man with a lovely woman and kid
There's nothing like a changed man, they only get smarter and I hope your fiancee doesn't fall for this cheap trick
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
There's nothing like a changed man, they only get smarter and I hope your fiancee doesn't fall for this cheap trick
She's way smarter than u, and she knows I won't cheat and I've never cheated on her, that's why our relationship is getting stronger every day
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Meeting you will rupture your relationship, I can never make someone sad, you will loose focus, that's the bitter truth lol
Stop this bullshyt and meet me for once, u are just an empty barrel grin

1 Like

Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
She's way smarter than u, and she knows I won't cheat and I've never cheated on her, that's why our relationship is getting stronger every day
I pity her for ever trusting a man, she will be surprised in the end

1 Like

Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Stop this bullshyt and meet me for once, u are just an empty barrel grin
I have someone ready to call off his wedding by December if I say yes to him,can you imagine that?thats just a clue, you men are something else, never satisfied,hmm you are daring me
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
I have someone ready to call off his wedding by December if I say yes to him,can you imagine that?thats just a clue, you men are something else, never satisfied,hmm you are daring me
Liar! liar! cheesy
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2020
Two grow up children fighting themselves

1 Like

Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Liar! liar! cheesy
i swear with all of me, you men are weird and not trustworthy, I pity women who trust you all, I'm the last person a man will ever deceive. They want to have all kinds of women to themselves which is not possible.
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
i swear with all of me, you men are weird and not trustworthy, I pity women who trust you all, I'm the last person a man will ever deceive. They want to have all kinds of women to themselves which is not possible.
Same way some women are
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Same way some women are
a woman is OK with one man naturally but you can't say same for men, the few women who indulge in going around do so for selfish reasons or poverty
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Had sex with me? you really got it wrong, I don't indulge in such,you will be surprised, I'm a rare breed in a crazy and funny kind of way
You liar, swear with the bible that u are still a virgin? grin
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
a woman is OK with one man naturally but you can't say same for men, the few women who indulge in going around do so for selfish reasons or poverty
That's because men can marry more than one wife while women can't, that's men nature
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
That's because men can marry more than one wife while women can't, that's men nature
where did you see that from, ain't you a Christian, this one no even sabi Bible
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
I swear with the Bible and everything I ever had, the closest I've ever gotten with a man is handshake, never be too quick to judge people, our mindset are never the same, I don't want to be vulnerable to any man and I know sex can make me do so, so I avoid anything that will lead me to it while I still catch my fun in my own way
Anyone can easily lie that he/she is a virgin including you, so I don't believe whatever you say, if I check the hole now my head might even enter inside cheesy
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
where did you see that from, ain't you a Christian, this one no even sabi Bible
You are prolly still a little girl you won't understand
Re: Is Umdigi A7 Pro A Good Phone? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Anyone can easily lie that he/she is a virgin including you, so I don't believe whatever you say, if I check the hole now my head might even enter inside cheesy
mtcheww we all had different upbringing, so yours and mine aint same, that you are an ashawo man doesn't mean someone else does the same thing

(1) (2)

Few Months Used Samsung S21 Ultra 256gig / I'm So Frustrated Right Now. / Downloading Files With Operamini V3.12,v4.2,v2.06

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.