Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result (56595 Views)

Kayleigh McEnany Test Positive For COVID-19 / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / Corruption Seen Rising In Trump's US: Transparency Intl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by EM123: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
no politician will make heaven
please don't judge so dat u won't be judged , allow God to be d one to decide who will make heaven or not.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by HallaDaTruth: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is winning oooo. But mainstream media is giving us rotten news. THE BIG RED WAVE IS HERE.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Sniper101(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Heaven is not only for one religion.

LMAO
as in, those who worship Buddha in truth and in spirit, with all honesty...they too will make heaven, ABI grin
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by jeruzi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump uncle 2 SURE

4×4

Winning team
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by freshMallam1122: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
Win is a sure for Trump.
don't be too iMobile..his loosing
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by adams123: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:

trump is not a Christian

if one dies as a Christian, he is heading to hell fire! Paradise is for only Muslims but JESUS CHRIST must enter because he was not a Christian.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by boyjo: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
VULCAN:
You are highly ignorant both of the written/ prophetic word and US politics.

If you were a scholar of the Word you would have known that the end Time is a time of great globalist activity. The one world government will be controlling the lives of people. Trump hates globalist and Globalist hate him.

Morals and holiness will be abandoned in the end times and people will be free to live debauched lives.

Now if you knew the Democrat party well then the above paragraph represents them well.

If you want to provoke a Democrat just use the term Morals and see his or her face turn red. They want homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality etc. Let everyone cast off restraint. Live life anyway you like and fight anyone who says that's not the best way.

Trump will have another 4 yrs to give the world time to repent then US will go the way of darkness. That will signify the end is nigh cos Jerusalem must be invaded by Russia as the Bible tells us and a Republican will not be in office to allow such happen. It will be a Democrat

GOD bless you.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Nnamsoasuquo: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
Trump is not politician but God sent...
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Ayomarcel(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Politicians just want your vote.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
alizma:
That is politician for you.

He now remembers a song by a Nigerian... nonsense #Biden2020
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Taylordedon(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
stop these heaven stunts, it doesn't exist ,we all die here
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by kinethic: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:

trump is not a Christian

You don't have to be a Christian to be used by God.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
cococandy:
Pandering to their gullibles.

Perfect definition of politics globally!!!... So, he isn't doing anything strange!

Joe Biden has been pandering for months now!!!
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by simplesearch: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
joshuaidibia:

You're as fake as your Trump. Mark my words. You'll be in shame before the day runs out

There are great evangelist in US who are Republican to the foot, Billy Sunday comes to mind. Sometimes being Christian does not immune us from personal preferences and choices. If Trump fails that doesn't make him fake, just that his preferred candidate lost out. But if he said God told him Trump will win and he doesn't then i'll be among those to take him on.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Jonathan39: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
No one goes to the father except through me. I doubt if anyone will make heaven if you don't believe in the true son of man Jesus Christ
Merimental:

n u tink only Christians will make heaven ?

all humanity will face equal judgement.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by DORS(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin The heat is on
No tension my guy
Trump or no president
I know how much Trump administration has been of great support to my business, just take a look at the thread on my signature, all the lovely pictures and reviews you see, how else did you think they came to be?

Macsjebs the perfume Copywriter
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Donald Trump is a Jew so is Sinach. Politicians given them what their ear inches for. Way Maker.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Xscape1993(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
freshMallam1122:
don't be too iMobile..his loosing
I hear you
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by subcbouy: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
Win is a sure for Trump.
haha This isn't Nigeria.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:
Lmao Trump really wants to win with Shîthole's votes. Pathetic.
Not pathetic. He is just straight forward and not economic with the truth. Is Nigeria and Africa not in mess? True or false
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Danny50: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... God will make way for Trumph.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by ofiko123(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will definitely win the election..
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Xscape1993(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
fados4sure:

Have you seen the result so far released?
America politics is a different business.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Muslim American am sure voted massively against the nightmare of the muslim world ( president Trump ) for his pro israel stand and for his recognising of Al Qud (Jerusalem) as the capital of israel against the dream of muslims world over and against the will of the international community.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by zuto4u(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Donald J Trump, u have my support. I have always been a winner all my life and therefore, u are already a winner because u have my full support.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by roszilman: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
trump is not a Christian
Bleep ur ass
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by wolesmile(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nnamsoasuquo:
Trump is not politician but God sent...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Xscape1993(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
02Kebreal:

On Nairaland.
No my dear. In reality.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Cyoung4real(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Heaven is not only for one religion.

Yeah and it's sure not for the religion that kills people just to get 7 Virgins when they die.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by OldNairalander(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
we global now
Cheiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump ur first assignment is to send Sai Barbar to ICC for trail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) / Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.