Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result (56574 Views)

Kayleigh McEnany Test Positive For COVID-19 / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / Corruption Seen Rising In Trump's US: Transparency Intl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by linearity: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jimbadly:

Do you even know the meaning of POTUS? Or you think it's Trump's nick name?

But Trump is still the POTUS so it is technically right that anyone who says 4+4 is referring to Trump at this time.

But with the pattern emerging from WI & MI, he might not be POTUS for too long hence he is currently rattled and declaring pre-mature victory, because his guys have shown him through polls earlier that the signs don’t look good.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by freshMallam1122: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
We will know who is doing PDP & APC political argument after the race.
okay
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by BananaPeel(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
steeltrust:
Wht u just said has and always been said by other religion

work hard with ur head and luck is ur best friend forget all dis preach u de preach
Their Muhammed(SAW) didn't tell them he is the gateway to Heaven.
Jesus Christ is the only one that categorically said it, I'm the way, the truth and the light and no one come to the Father except through me.
Success is a product of hardwork. Every hardworker doesn't depend on luck. Everyone who truly works hard will succeed.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by macjireh: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Meaning Biden is winning...like for Biden share for Trump
D Trumpet will soon sound,,and every hater shall be forbiden cheesy cheesy
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by joshuaidibia(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
simplesearch:

There are great evangelist in US who are Republican to the foot, Billy Sunday comes to mind. Sometimes being Christian does not immune us from personal preferences and choices. If Trump fails that doesn't make him fake, just that his preferred candidate lost out. But if he said God told him Trump will win and he doesn't then i'll be among those to take him on.

He is fake
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by jamace(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:

trump is not a Christian
Explain
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Kennyfancy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:

trump is not a Christian
funny you, get your fact right
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Seyzcham91(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
was it writen that it's only christian That will make heaven?
Jones4190:

trump is not a Christian
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Lawsimon(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Merimental:

Sir can u pls tell me wat religion was d Oda criminal who was crucified alongside Christ on Good Friday but made heaven regardless of his belief.

Believe in Jesus and be saved.
There is no other name except Him.

He is the truth, the way and life. No one can see the father except through Him. The father confirmed it while He was still on the earth. ... This is my beloved son, in whom I'm well please. Hear Him...

It's hard, right? But that's the truth.
That was how He became a stumbling block to the Jews who didn't understand the plan and ways of God.

No wonder Isaiah said that the shall have eyes but cannot see. They shall have ears but cannot hear.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by simplesearch: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
codemaniacs:

in the beginning there was no christianity or islam or any type of religion... so you and adams123 should stop deceiving yourselves.

if you guys use the brain the creators gave you and stop swallowing fictional stories, then you'll realize that some things on earth are older you, your parents, your grand parents e.t.c. when you guys are intelligent enough to realize these things then both of you will understand what, who and where the creators are.

Stop beating around the bush, take a stand and be specific with your answers. Now let me give you some posers, Is Jesus a real personality in heaven right now? Did he existed in heaven before coming to earth? Does his lifestyle and teachings justify his claims? Is he a liar or lunatic? If he is not a liar or a lunatic then; his claim to Godhead, being the only way to God and heaven without which there is no hope for anyone ever making it to heaven stands.
Come to think of it, all of Muhammed's, Bhudda, Hindu, Shinto, Druze, Hare Krishna's teaching about the truth are relative, because of their ignorance of all the happenings in heaven, and the funny thing is that their teachings are at variance with that of Jesus who was so sure about all his claims and demonstrated them. It therefore infers that if Jesus is in heaven right now, then Mohammed and all other religious sects and cult leaders are definitely in hell fire and this same fate awaits all followers of such people and teachings.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by SEGLIZ: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Heaven is not only for one religion.

you are heaven knows no religion but those who know Jesus Christ.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
Joe Biden is winning this

Especially once MI, Wisconsin and PA come in.

Trump's day in the sun is over. Hopefully the political establishment has learned their lesson, though I won't be holding my breath
Pennsylvania cannot come to Biden in a Light years
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Myself2(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Except Trump.

Gbam
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Yukwa: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
no politician will make heaven
Do not judge that ye may judge you
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by theFilmtric: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald Trump ..

I Declare Victory in the Name of JESUS... Amen
HE WILL LOSE!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Adakintroy: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
He grabs women by the pussy. Yes!

But call on jesus in the White house. The kind of humble proud man the world needs

God bless you Trump.

Your imperfectly perfect.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
America politics is a different business.
You still haven't answered my question
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by segebase(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
If u know how much I staked on trump to win ehh....e go shock u
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by codemaniacs: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by deygar: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
when you enter shut d doors because na you hold key
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by alizma: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ninisun:

He now remembers a song by a Nigerian... nonsense #Biden2020
Yes o, after they have swore to do everything to stop NOI from becoming the first female and black DG of WTO
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by alizma: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ninisun:

He now remembers a song by a Nigerian... nonsense #Biden2020
Yes o, after they have swore to do everything to stop NOI from becoming the first female and black DG of WTO. Now that they are in tight corner, they suddenly remember a song by NOI's sister.

1 Like

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by urchcoded(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
cococandy:
Pandering to their gullibles.
exactly. Nigerians can be so gullible. Ask one of them why they are supporting trump and you won't get any reasonable answer. Sucks

1 Like

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Jones4190(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Seyzcham91:
was it writen that it's only christian That will make heaven?
yes because jesus is the only way
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by blueAgent(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Do not be deceived

Even the devil will sing about Jesus

Unlike many believed

Donald Trump is a devil

A deceiver

I support Trump.

but I agree with you both candidates are occultists controlled by same Elite. I laugh at people who take elections and these men's view serious.

No matter who wins both will still project NWO agenda, while playing to his script which people feel they are part of.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by KLand(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:

Anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as the Lord and personal Saviour will make Heaven.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by KLand(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by honorsam(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
jchioma:
Ehyaaa! The battle is fierce.

Truly, my heart wants Mr. Trump to win this election, but my head is telling me something else.

Let the will of God be done!
No doubt,Trump will triumph!
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Jones4190(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
KLand:

Anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as the Lord and personal Saviour will make Heaven.
that is not what the scripture said, the scripture didn't mention heaven, there is different between shall be salve and will make heaven
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Queseda: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is losing, the markets are reacting accordingly

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by anochuko01(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald Trump ..

I Declare Victory in the Name of JESUS... Amen

e pele o
eyan USA INEC cheesy
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by blueAgent(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
VULCAN:
You are highly ignorant both of the written/ prophetic word and US politics.

If you were a scholar of the Word you would have known that the end Time is a time of great globalist activity. The one world government will be controlling the lives of people. Trump hates globalist and Globalist hate him.

Morals and holiness will be abandoned in the end times and people will be free to live debauched lives.

Now if you knew the Democrat party well then the above paragraph represents them well.

If you want to provoke a Democrat just use the term Morals and see his or her face turn red. They want homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality etc. Let everyone cast off restraint. Live life anyway you like and fight anyone who says that's not the best way.

Trump will have another 4 yrs to give the world time to repent then US will go the way of darkness. That will signify the end is nigh cos Jerusalem must be invaded by Russia as the Bible tells us and a Republican will not be in office to allow such happen. It will be a Democrat

You are been fooled.

Trump is an Occultist just like Biden both are playing to there scripts.

Both secretly are doing the biddings of the elites.

Weather they openly say it or not.

plsease click and read.
www.revolutionharry..com/2011/06/mass-immigration-and-new-tower-of-babel.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) / Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.