Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

"We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) (32681 Views)

Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2020
"We’re still in the game"- Biden

The Democratic party presidential candidate calls on his supporters to be patient as results are being counted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfA1sggFE3Q

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CHKPiVGhpFi/?igshid=1wyxlog1drywf

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Imortal001: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Ok
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Asidy(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2020
and so?

1 Like

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by IamFINESSE: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2020
May God give America the rightful candidate.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by manuel4real(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
trump is definitely the right candidate

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Madmohamed419(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2020
manuel4real:
trump will lose I don't like the way he treats black Americans only one black women in his Cabernet I think she resigned self

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2020
manuel4real:
don't be too quick to conclude, the real Americans are still saying their minds in the ballot box.

63 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by gudia3933: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2020

11 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Professorcplus(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
As a people, what divides us?
Religion
Ethnicity
Region
Language
Class
Party lines

But these are not the reasons we remain divided.

We remain divided because we refuse to find & accept the things that unite us and there is always a uniting factor!!

Anyway Donald Trump anytime any day twice on Wednesday. Damn nigga I salute u o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Jobio1(f): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump all the way,May the will of God be done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Billion2612(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
My man

1 Like

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
I just want to voice my grievances with seun and those running this forum.
Banning me for spamming is understable but banning for almost 2months is crazy..
Abeg what's the diff btw una and buhari..
And you guys are among those protesting for good governance but una dey behave like Adolf Hitler for here..
I spammed just once and it's not even proper spamming, just 2 pics of my product and the penalty is 2months ban..
Thank God say God no be man if not, only God knows how most una go dey behave

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Reussite: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Its still a close call but I think Biden might nick this one with Wisconsin & a probable Michigan in the bag.

11 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
This election na horneypot I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Cutefergieee: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
ok
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by funkybroyouknow: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
I bet the election will end in a tie
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by OldNairalander(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
If only it's not declared inconclusive undecided
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Generalkorex(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Samsimple(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigeria government should learn from this election and see how it's done sad

Check my signature
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by dyera(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Donald Trump shot himself in the foot by moving to stand in the way of our Ngozi Okonjo Iwaela. Because of that move, millions of curses have been going to him from Nigeria. Trump's defeat has been assured, he will definitely regret standing in the way of our beloved daughter. Trump will lose and Ngozi Okonjo Iwaela will emerge as the new WTO president.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Go Biden
Go
We all love you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by DropsMic(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigerian Christians won't like this

gringringringringringringringringrin gringringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Chijeep(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Who's with me
this man resemble Alan Pandew(former new castle coach)

let the best candidate win...

Nigeria is suffering from election bad luck right now and I don't wish any country the same

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by 4dor: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
If Biden holds on to his lead in Nevada and Wisconsin then flips Michigan, he will win.

6 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by dexterinc2003: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
If Biden flips and wins Michigan.
It's game over for Trump!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos) / Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? / Saudi Arabia & UAE Leaders Rejects President Biden's Call Over Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.