Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

"We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) (32732 Views)

Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by favor914: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
99thEnemy:

If Biden maintains the lead in Nevada (6) and Wisconsin (10), he only needs to flip Michigan (16) to add 32 college votes to make 270

Trump must be having high BP right now.. anything can happen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na true because the electoral college is moi moi?, Biden is not flipping Michigan, & Wisconsin, whoever won Ohio & Florida is the President simple, did Biden win those 2 states?, if yes presidon, if not go rest in Delaware.
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
cool sai BIDEN

1 Like

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
ANY COW NIGERIANS WHO OPPOSE BIDEN AFTER DONALD TRUMP OPPOSE OKONJO IWEALA FOR WTO DG POSITION SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

7 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by linearity: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
4dor:
If Biden holds on to his lead in Nevada and Wisconsin then flips Michigan, he will win.

Yes, that is the pattern that is emerging now....as more votes comes in Trump’s lead in MI have gone down to 12k, 10% of the votes still remaining to be counted.

5 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
99thEnemy:

If Biden maintains the lead in Nevada (6) and Wisconsin (10), he only needs to flip Michigan (16) to add 32 college votes to make 270

Trump must be having high BP right now.. anything can happen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats ahead to him then... May America prosper under him!!!

4 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Quality20(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
I'm personally not interested in the US elections, but my country men, biafra are Interested in trump, so as a true nationalist I go with my fellow countrymen in supporting trump
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by codemaniacs: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
cococandy:
My vote for the man who appeals to the educated, tolerant, non-racist, misogynistic, homophobic, religious bigots.

A man who knows and accepts that he will be voted out by his supporters if he doesn’t follow the rule of law.

Not a cult leader

vote for trump..
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by lanocfoods: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
jaxxy:
Biden can’t handle the economy or the trade wars.
He'll hire the best mind to do it, in advisory role. Your job as Commander in chief is to delegate.
Trumps problem is he won't just stop talking

4 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
You' can never win this polls Goa

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by favor914: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool sai BIDEN
Ipob member supporting Biden?, I thought Donald Trump was meant to champion the creation of the independent State of Biafra?
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
We are still watching
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by freshMallam1122: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
manuel4real:
trump is definitely the right candidate
then you kn nothing..me an you no de vote abeg make we no argue...till it is concluded.. before u go hear the real news an not nairaland news
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by ogbonti: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
codemaniacs:

if buhari has only fulanis in his cabinet but makes $1 = ₦30.. then people will not complain...

one black woman does not represent the hundreds of thousands or even millions of black americans that have gotten jobs during trump's administration that they didn't get before.

this is the problem with people like you, you'll see k. ha:rris and other black people in a cabinet then you assume black americans are treated well forgetting that b:iden will open the borders which will lead to loss of jobs for black americans but as long as his VP and other members of his cabinet are black people then you have no problem with b:iden.

God bless you - most black people are most racist than the most racist white person

2 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Churchill6767: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
dyera:
[b]Donald Trump shot himself in the foot by moving to stand in the way of our Ngozi Okonjo Iwaela. [/b]Because of that move, millions of curses have been going to him from Nigeria. Trump's defeat has been assured, he will definitely regret standing in the way of our beloved daughter. Trump will lose and Ngozi Okonjo Iwaela will emerge as the new WTO president.

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
May God give America the rightful candidate.

Amen!

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by dexterinc2003: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Story for the gods! The Prime Minister of Slovenia has already publicly congratulated Trump on victory. Very soon the rest of Europe will follow cool

He is the PM of Melania Trumps home country (slovenia) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by favor914: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
lanocfoods:

He'll hire the best mind to do it, in advisory role. Your job as Commander in chief is to delegate.
Na so Nigerians be? Trump talks too much, President Buhari does not talk enough, what do you want? Donald Muhammadu Trumhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
manuel4real:
trump is definitely the right candidate

.heart attack loading, even ur superior is fidgeting, threatening to go supreme

2 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by freshMallam1122: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jobio1:
Trump all the way,May the will of God be done.
na now u no say God exist..why you no de follow brag again..all of a sudden Trump is now talking of supreme Court an is even declaring himself winner

2 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Openbusiness: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
dexterinc2003:

He is the PM of Melania Trumps home country (slovenia) grin grin
Doesn't matter, Slovenia is EU, he can't talk anyhow if they were not sure. No amount of last minute rigging and manipulation can save the Dems.
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by favor914: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Quality20:
I'm personally not interested in the US elections, but my country men, biafra are Interested in trump, so as a true nationalist I go with my fellow countrymen in supporting trump
Modus Operandi of a Zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by chloride6: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
favor914:
Na true because the electoral college is moi moi?, Biden is not flipping Michigan, & Wisconsin, whoever won Ohio & Florida is the President simple, did Biden win those 2 states?, if yes presidon, if not go rest in Delaware.

Michigan will flip and them it will be over for Trump.

He tried sha..

2 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by IamPlato(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Madmohamed419:
trump will lose I don't like the way he treats black Americans only one black women in his Cabernet I think she resigned self
Kindly educate me on how he treats black people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
jaxxy:
Biden can’t handle the economy or the trade wars.
Say what? Nigerians! Lawd!

2 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by favor914: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
chloride6:

Michigan will flip and them it will be over for Trump.

He tried sha..
SCOTUS will decide 5 to 4 in favor of Trump & The GOP, like they did for George Bush in 2000, Justice Connie Barret will be the deciding advocate.
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by cococandy(f): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
codemaniacs:

vote for trump..

When I’m not a mindless bigot. Na jazz?
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Madmohamed419:
trump will lose I don't like the way he treats black Americans only one black women in his Cabernet I think she resigned self

See below

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by pasol4real(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Professorcplus:
As a people, what divides us?
Religion
Ethnicity
Region
Language
Class
Party lines

But these are not the reasons we remain divided.

We remain divided because we refuse to find & accept the things that unite us and there is always a uniting factor!!

Anyway Donald Trump anytime any day twice on Wednesday. Damn nigga I salute u o
Oga your comment is contradictory
How can you speak of unification in the same context with Donald trump ?

1 Like

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
lanocfoods:

Exactly he will delegate everything. Trump will win tho.
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by codemaniacs: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
zz
Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by 12inchess: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
favor914:
SCOTUS will decide 5 to 4 in favor of Trump & The GOP, like they did for George Bush in 2000, Justice Connie Barret will be the deciding advocate.
Be deceiving yourself. You think America is like naija with plenty rigging. The thing won't even near Supreme Court. Trump is just whinning. He wants them to stop counting but that won't happen. Each state has autonomy to keep counting and until they announce the final result everything is not concluded yet.

4 Likes

Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
favor914:

Lmao grin

He has flipped Arizona and Wisconsin already

And as at the time I type this
Closed a 200k vote deficit to just about 11000 votes

He is gonna flip Wisconsin Michigan and even Pennyslvania
Then the race is over

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Shooting At Parachinar School, Pakistan. 7 Teachers Killed (disturbing Pix) / Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) / Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.