Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Paydav Review - Nigeria Online Escrow System - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paydav Review - Nigeria Online Escrow System (213 Views)

Top Notch Online Escrow Service For Online Purchases And Deals / Request For Beta Testers Of Trustpay Online Escrow Payment Service / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paydav Review - Nigeria Online Escrow System by alphabet02(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2020
PayDav is built to function automatically 24/7. So to carry out a transaction using paydav, all you need to do is, visit their official website and create an account for free.

Both the buyer and seller need to have a paydav account.

After which, the buyer is to fund his paydav account. As at today, paydav only has two account funding method which are:

Use of your Debit or Credit Card [paystack]
Bank Transfer {via an agent]
I have tested both method and I would advice you to go through the bank transfer method because of the fee charged while using paystack.

When funding your account using bank transfer, You are only charged #100 for deposits under #10,000 and #200 for deposits #25,000.

After funding you account, you then create a paydav escrow transaction with the seller using his username.

https://alphabet02.com/paydav-review-nigerian-online-escrow-system/
Re: Paydav Review - Nigeria Online Escrow System by yandepaul: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wow. Just concluded one deal with them and the process was super smooth.
Do they have a limit, As in, can I carry out transactions worth over half a million naira on the platform??

(1) (Reply)

T / Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: IVM Cruise / Transportation Price From The North To Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.