Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is WKC Investment Legit?? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is WKC Investment Legit?? (14112 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / 8 6fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 8 6 Fb Football Review / Billion Traderx Investment Legit Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by jenkini(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
SchoolPedia:

This is serious. How sure are you about this?

Brother they have gone awol ...no response o...150k gone down d drain. Theyve not responded for about a week now.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by jenkini(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
SchoolPedia:

But did they communicate with you investors?

Nope. Nothing...nada.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
jenkini:

Brother they have gone awol ...no response o...150k gone down d drain. Theyve not responded for about a week now.
Chai.

Sorry bro.

It's well.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
jenkini:

Nope. Nothing...nada.

This is unprofessional of them
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Acidosis(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
WKC of Daniel Wales in Abeokuta??

Omo that dude is living his best life on Instagram. He lives in a madt apartment, crazy cars, etc. I pity una.

SchoolPedia:

Chai. This is getting serious. And I was considering doing 1m with them before. I know someone who has a portfolio of 20m with them. I don't know how to ask him how far with his ROI or capital. I wonder how he feels now as things are not working out now.

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Arabs999: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2020
Kingnutts:
OP apologies...
for sale in lagos ipaja...
9 months old male cauc/gsd
whatsapp 08176427545

You want to sell Bingo your junior brother?
Kai. The Bingo is already feeling very sad.
Please have a change of Heart, please.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by oregan(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
jenkini:

I also have an investment of 50k with him. He juz keep asking for more tym.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
oregan:

I also have an investment of 50k with him. He juz keep asking for more tym.
To pay ROI?
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Acidosis:
WKC of Daniel Wales in Abeokuta??

Omo that dude is living his best life on Instagram. He lives in a madt apartment, crazy cars, etc. I pity una.

Yes. That's what I learnt.
He is living large.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Kingnutts(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Arabs999:

You want to sell Bingo your junior brother?
Kai. The Bingo is already feeling very sad.
Please have a change of Heart, please.
The bingo is worth Ur entire family
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by oregan(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
SchoolPedia:

To pay ROI?
Both capital and ROI
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
oregan:

Both capital and ROI
Chai.

Bad bad bad.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by oregan(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
SchoolPedia:

Chai.

Bad bad bad.
Very bad, from the memo he sent to us, it will b around march for him to settle us.
Guys can't wait till that, too long
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by smartking1: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Make 2021 a better year.

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Jomabu: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
oregan:

Very bad, from the memo he sent to us, it will b around march for him to settle us.
Guys can't wait till that, too long

March? That's very far bro. What's in the MOU agreement you guys both had?
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by oregan(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jomabu:

March? That's very far bro. What's in the MOU agreement you guys both had?
Dec 15 was suppose to be my payday.
A week after he passed d memo
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Jomabu: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
oregan:

Dec 15 was suppose to be my payday.
A week after he passed d memo

And the memo says till March before you guys will be paid? It's well anyways. I do hope they bounce back. WKC used to be ok though.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Whiteshield: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
It is gone and gone for good. It is extreme foolishness to believe the nonsense WKC is saying.

1 Like

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jomabu:

And the memo says till March before you guys will be paid? It's well anyways. I do hope they bounce back. WKC used to be ok though.
Yes, it used to be okay in the past 21 months of existence.

I don't really know what must have gone wrong. Could it be mismanagement of investors funds cos that Daniel's Wales guy was really living large. I mean large mhen. Most times, you will tempted to believe he is into shady stuff or rituals.

What do you think went wrong?
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Whiteshield:
It is gone and gone for good. It is extreme foolishness to believe the nonsense WKC is saying.

They can bounce back bro.

1 Like

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Whiteshield: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
SchoolPedia:

They can bounce back bro.

My brother, they will NEVER bounce back. What you are seeing is the regular way of Ponzi Schemes to buy more time. They are delaying your disappointment and sowing doubt in your heart so that when you are finally dissapointed, you don't overreact since you already knew.

4 Likes

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Jomabu: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2020
SchoolPedia:

I don't really know what must have gone wrong. Could it be mismanagement of investors funds cos that Daniel's Wales guy was really living large. I mean large mhen. Most times, you will tempted to believe he is into shady stuff or rituals.

I got a reliable info from one of there affiliates who is also a close friend to Daniel that they made a very huge loss. He said they should bounce back hopefully but will take time according to him. That WKC boss lives large though.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Jomabu: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Whiteshield:

My brother, they will NEVER bounce back. What you are seeing is the regular way of Ponzi Schemes to buy more time. They are delaying your disappointment and sowing doubt in your heart so that when you are finally dissapointed, you don't overreact since you already knew.

Boss, they can still bounce but will take alot of time HOPEFULLY.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2020
SchoolPedia:

Hello noticed you mailed me, but can view it because i no longer use the email, so lets use whatsapp
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2020
spendoon:

Hello noticed you mailed me, but can view it because i no longer use the email, so lets use whatsapp
Okay. My WhatsApp is on my signature.
Send a chat please.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by oregan(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jomabu:

In the memo, he stated that the new CBN policy restrict him to perform transaction above some certain amount in a day (but na scope, cos I couldn't confirm source) he then impose long term investment (I fink to buy some time).
Yesterday, he posted on his ig story that he will reveal his next strategy in d next 72hr. I juz hope his next step go favour me

2 Likes

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Jomabu: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
oregan:

In the memo, he stated that the new CBN policy restrict him to perform transaction above some certain amount in a day (but na scope, cos I couldn't confirm source) he then impose long term investment (I fink to buy some time).
Yesterday, he posted on his ig story that he will reveal his next strategy in d next 72hr. I juz hope his next step go favour me

Ok bro, be hopeful then.

2 Likes

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by echo2(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is so pathetic....anyone has a copy of the memo from wkc?
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
echo2:
This is so pathetic....anyone has a copy of the memo from wkc?
If you are an investor, you should have the memo.

Someone who has can send here.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by echo2(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
SchoolPedia:

If you are an investor, you should have the memo.

Someone who has can send here.

I invested with an affiliate and they just telling me to be patient and they weren’t telling me Noting about the memo

1 Like

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
echo2:

I invested with an affiliate and they just telling me to be patient and they weren’t telling me Noting about the memo

It is well. Things are really wrong somewhere.

Just a bit patience and see how things go.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by schnaidar11: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2020
WKC has been delivering effectively for the past 21 months ...I believe he will bounce back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks That Make You Happy All The Time / Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! / OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.