Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,946 members, 7,841,636 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How To Attend Webinars - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Attend Webinars (228 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews / N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attend Webinars by AbdulAkpan: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, webinars are kind of the rave right now. Organizations and even individuals are putting webinars together for the benefit of professionals around the world.

As much as it is great to attend webinars to increase your knowledge, you should take into consideration, the fact that not every webinar will be for you.

Before committing to attend a webinar, ask yourself;

Is the webinar theme related to my area of expertise or an industry I intend to transition to?

Does the webinar theme include any lessons that can help me resolve some unanswered questions I have about my field of interest?

Don't attend a webinar just for the sake of it. Always have something valuable you would get from attending and apply it to sustaining your amazing career.

Good luck!

✍️

Source - Omono Okonkwo (Lingo Africa).
Re: How To Attend Webinars by AbdulAkpan: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
smiley
Re: How To Attend Webinars by AbdulAkpan: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
wink
Re: How To Attend Webinars by AbdulAkpan: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: How To Attend Webinars by AbdulAkpan: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good evening!

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Business Development & Growth Analyst / Public Relations Officer Job Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.