Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA (17611 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2021
A lot of N-Power Batch C applicants have been asking the question with regards to how many times an N-Power Batch C Volunteer is expected to be at his or her Place of Primary Assignment in a week or month.

The write up below answers this question, but I repeat all N-Power Batch C Volunteers must adopt this with great caution, due to the preying eyes of the N-Power independent monitors, because if the N-Power independent monitors comes to your place of primary assignment and find an N-Power Batch C applicant absent without any clear reasons, this might lead to forceful disengagement or exit of the N-Power Batch C Volunteer from the N-Power program.

If an N-Power Batch C Volunteer is posted to a primary school, the N-Power Batch C Volunteer have do be at his or her place of primary assignment daily, if an N-Power Batch C applicant is deployed to a secondary school the N-Power Batch C volunteer have to be at his or her place of primary assignment at least three times in a week, if an N-Power Batch C applicant is posted to an Agricultural Agency that is for N-Agro, the N-Power Batch C Volunteer have to be present at his or her place of primary assignment at least once a week and submit your report weekly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by possibilita(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Am already a volunteer at a sec sch
How do I ensure I am posted to the said school?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by PlayMaker14: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Dear ezenwaez,

First of all, lemme commend you for your time and effort you dedicate here to give vital information to some applicants... Chukwu gozie gí.

I see that most members here do frown at your post and attack you unnecessarily, but don't stop what you're doing.

I have a question to ask;

My sister applied and was shortlisted for the next phase of the program, I would like to know if posting to Primary or Secondary school and location can be heavily influenced by the applicants. Because where she resides is quite some distance from where the Government schools are.

10 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear ezenwaez,

First of all, lemme commend you for your time and effort you dedicate here to give vital information to some applicants here... Chukwu gozie gí.

I see that most members here do frown at your post and attack you unnecessarily, but don't stop what you're doing.

I have a question to ask;

My sister applied and was shortlisted for the next phase of the program, I would like to know if posting to Primary or Secondary school and location can be heavily influenced by the applicants. Because where she resides is quite some distance from where the Government schools are.

N-Power deploys according to the Residential address inputted when filling your N-Power profile, if the government schools are far away from her residence, perhaps I suggest she liase with her district head, that is when she is deployed first, she might not be going there everytime due to proximity
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by PlayMaker14: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

N-Power deploys according to the Residential address inputted when filling your N-Power profile, if the government schools are far away from her residence, perhaps I suggest she liase with her district head, that is when she is deployed first, she might not be going there everytime due to proximity
Okay, many thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2021
possibilita:
You are a Volunteer already when deployment have not started how come?

5 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Fidelmak(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:
A lot of N-Power Batch C applicants have been asking the question with regards to how many times an N-Power Batch C Volunteer is expected to be at his or her Place of Primary Assignment in a week or month.

The write up below answers this question, but I repeat all N-Power Batch C Volunteers must adopt this with great caution, due to the preying eyes of the N-Power independent monitors, because if the N-Power independent monitors comes to your place of primary assignment and find an N-Power Batch C applicant absent without any clear reasons, this might lead to forceful disengagement or exit of the N-Power Batch C Volunteer from the N-Power program.

If an N-Power Batch C Volunteer is posted to a primary school, the N-Power Batch C Volunteer have do be at his or her place of primary assignment daily, if an N-Power Batch C applicant is deployed to a secondary school the N-Power Batch C volunteer have to be at his or her place of primary assignment at least three times in a week, if an N-Power Batch C applicant is posted to an Agricultural Agency that is for N-Agro, the N-Power Batch C Volunteer have to be present at his or her place of primary assignment at least once a week and submit your report weekly.

Is it possible to change state of resident now?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by SocialJustice: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2021
possibilita:
Over sabi.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by possibilita(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

You are a Volunteer already when deployment have not started how come?
I have been there since last year before Npower.
I am a social media marketer and the school my village secondary school,I am doing it cos they lack teachers not because of N power

13 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by possibilita(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
Over sabi.
if you have nothing to say just fvck off

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2021
possibilita:
I have been there since last year before Npower.
I am a social media marketer and the school my village secondary school,I am doing it cos they lack teachers not because of N power
Alright

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Fidelmak:

Is it possible to change state of resident now?

No sir, it will complicate the deployment process
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by SocialJustice: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2021
possibilita:
if you have nothing to say just fvck off
Over sabi.
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by GboyegaD(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Thought we were done with this n-power scheme taking on the FP.
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by honest1480(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Npower thread again!!!!!!! Wahala dey like nipple marks wey no the bleach.
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by jericco1(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Abeg ask dem wen dem wan do the deployment
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Edutours1999: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Soon
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by sematec(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
after N-power, what other scam will they bring again?
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by israelmao(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Long are using in preparation of this?Motion without movement.
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ogoloray(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Only people that were not shortlisted, get irritated by Npower news grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here

We never see any rally o

Awon igboho and co... nairaland e-warriors
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by echesilver: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2021
angry
ezenwaez:

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by MANCHESTERunited: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2021
I came to read COMMENTS as a member of Comments Readers Association, Nairaland Chapter (CRAN) without leaving a comment earlier but the response some of you post here prompted me to write.

N-power again. Shaaa e never do una

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Nna ehh... This nPower matterz
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ogododo: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Na dis be an achievement!
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Franklyspeakin: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2021
May God bless our teeming youths with a presentable and profitable source of income

Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Franklyspeakin: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Though I don't give a damn, its just saddening that a graduate is made to depend on 30k to survive in this present day Nigeria where every thing is so exorbitant and our president strongly believes we love him.

ogoloray:
Only people that were not shortlisted, get irritated by Npower news grin

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by OgideAgu: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2021
C Volunteer have to be present at his or her place of primary assignment at least once a week and submit your report weekly.[/quote]

Please have physical verification started?
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Authoreety: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2021
Fxx
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Ozid(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Sir, is it possible to redeploy from one state to another after passing the physical verification?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Job Today / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng / Things Nigerian Job Seekers Should Have While Searching For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.