Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

US Election: President Donald Trump Falsely Claims Victory, Heads To Supreme Cou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Election: President Donald Trump Falsely Claims Victory, Heads To Supreme Cou (608 Views)

Sacked Senator, Emmanuel Udende Sure Of Victory, Heads To Appeal Court / Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

US Election: President Donald Trump Falsely Claims Victory, Heads To Supreme Cou by Made4naijalove: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
President Donald Trump falsely claimed early Wednesday November 4, that he had won the US presidential election, even though millions of legitimate votes were yet to be counted and a half-dozen battleground states were still not called.

The incumbent US President described the vote counting as a "major fraud" in a speech at the White House. He also disclosed that he will be heading to the Supreme Court.

Trump said;

“This is a fraud on the American public. This is an embarrassment to our country.

“We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election.

“A very sad group of people is trying to disenfranchise [people who voted for me] and we won’t stand for this.

“We were getting ready for a big celebration. We were winning everything, and all of a sudden it was just called off.

“We’ll be going to the U.S. Supreme Court, we want all voting to stop."

It is however unclear what Trump meant by “going to the Supreme Court,” given that the nation’s highest court is rarely the first judicial venue for a case, but rather it reviews lower court rulings.

The US President has not won re-election as of now, and key swing states such as Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin remain too close to call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BAmYvMFUug

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: US Election: President Donald Trump Falsely Claims Victory, Heads To Supreme Cou by Made4naijalove: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin werey alasho

1 Like

Re: US Election: President Donald Trump Falsely Claims Victory, Heads To Supreme Cou by freshMallam1122: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2020
eya...aaaa...... e dong set my fiful...I know an knew very well that this hooligan called Trump will definitely not win a re election in America..u don't mess in America an go Scot free as in Africa...there is every human power eligible enough to devote you out mr trump...u talk carelessly an act like a wild dog..call yr Russian spy this time to rig for u..let's see how de will do it again.. infact am turning on my microscope
Re: US Election: President Donald Trump Falsely Claims Victory, Heads To Supreme Cou by Temotala: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2020
This is the major problem of Trump - his mouth. This is the first time in American history that a President would make such a reckless statement, especially when the votes are still being counted.

I think I understand now what Prophet TB Joshua meant when he said - "What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue. The word we speak determines the life we enjoy (Proverbs 6:2). The tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21)."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPhTOtbRerk
Re: US Election: President Donald Trump Falsely Claims Victory, Heads To Supreme Cou by chipet67(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Nairaland sef... Lais everywhere
Re: US Election: President Donald Trump Falsely Claims Victory, Heads To Supreme Cou by Mynd44: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2020

(1)

Breaking: Dozens Of Secondary School Students Kidnapped In Katsina / Kanus Plan For Regional Security Divides Ndigbo / DJ Switch Begs ICC To Probe Lekki Shooting Over Endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.