Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) (43590 Views)

Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by ignis: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why not cut off his cassava ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
WEEKEND PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by BlueAir: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
undecided amen and may it be a lover of BDMW
themainman600:
me waiting for a woman to rape me

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by AMvanquish: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Very Good.. The victims will never be the same again.

3 Likes

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Oweku: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
I been think say na him Obituary picture.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shameful coneheaded structure grin

2 Likes

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by ivolt: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Just check the profile of those defending the rapist and you will see that they are the supporters of certain man.

2 Likes

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Too bad
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by jrusky(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
This public notice is unnecessary. He’s already on Life Sentence, that should be enough. His innocent family, kindred and community are the ones suffering the shame now.

Must you punish all for the sins of one?

OP take note of this guy infact report him to his state govt if possible for thorough watch on him he ia a rapist apologist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
National disgrace to his family

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by gadafi74: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
That is alright,,,, so when are you going to start 'SHAMING' Publicly those that flaggrantly Stole and Corrupt our commonwhealth in this country too ....

Useless people in government....
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
someone's father

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by babtoundey(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
How is this a just judgement e jo? Somebody destroys live, you are destroying his name and reputation. Interesting enough, some of these rapist and pedophiles who are being shamed have nothing to lose because in he first instance, they name the court target to destroy long been tarnished and cannot even earn them any favour..

For their to be justice, he that destroys needs to be destroyed. An eye for an eye. Any judgement outside castration or execution for rapists is not judgement.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Xammie001(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why Are Humans Like This
Open Register They've Done it now you are here complaining About something else
nawa ooooo

Davash222:
This public notice is unnecessary. He’s already on Life Sentence, that should be enough. His innocent family, kindred and community are the ones suffering the shame now.

No, he's not. I'm from the SE. we don't do that here.

2 Likes

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by manunitedbabes: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Pranaya(f): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
danietohbadt:

Did he not think of the consequences before carrying out the act?

That 12 year old girl will never live a normal life again. I'm sure you know that?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by WizzyVine: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
bouncin04:
covid 19 is real cry... stay safe fellas

Hello,

I have a telegram group where I teach people how to make money for free. There are almost 1,000 members in the group.

Can you come as a Guest Speaker one of these days to teach us How to Make Money on YouTube? You can teach the class and also create awareness about your services.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

so Hausa are the one raping your girls in the latest news of rape news coming from southeast?

instead of you to beg your Landlord oh I mean Governors in southeast to adopt such to prevent your sister from getting rape by one big nut head man, you're here chest beating unproductively

2 Likes

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by popweezy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
bouncin04:
covid 19 is real cry... stay safe fellas
quick recovery bro
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Dovegrey: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Konji won kill am grin grin
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Afonjaitus melitus!!!

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Endsars147: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

I'm sorry bro it worse over there Father raping his daughter and passing her over to his friends that's what i hate about you people forming holier than everybody else do you need facts
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Endsars147: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Essence20(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
If I come across any poster like this wit the picture of someone related to me, I tear it off at once.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by waleadeagb(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Get InTouch with me on the email.......wallrichy@yahoo.com..............quote author=pickatyou2 post=95682181]Sex is the cheapest thing one can get these days.
While will a man as old as you think of rape not to talk of raping a twelve years old.

Awoof Awoof installation package.

Install a car tracking device for as low as 25000 naira.

Take good use of this opportunity and have a device in your car so you can know your car is safe all the time.[/quote]
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by SmileDance(f): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dharniel:
Only those who are related to him will feel the shame, he's already serving a life sentence...
he’s already a shame to humanity
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
professor of raping science and child molestation studies
brown roof university ... Afonja region
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by delishpot: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Reddeemer:
Do you have a YouTube Channel and you are fustrated because you could not get subscribers and watch hours to monetize the channel ? ? ?
We are Team of Professional Digital Marketer who can help your channel get Real and Legit Thousands of subscribers and watch hour regardless of the numbers of subscribers you want within a short period of time.

Also, if you want a manager who can help you manage your YouTube channel to grow, we can help in managing and making quality videos for the channel.

Furthermore, if you want to learn professional Video editing to make your YouTube video regardless of your YouTube channel Niche.

Kindly Contact us by Call or send WhatsApp message to
08 1 8 9 7 2 8 3 48

Can you send me a quote on services offered and cost through pm on this platform?
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by fof1: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

I TOTALLY SUPPORT D INITIATIVE AND WISH MY STATE GOVERNOR TO BORROW TAKE SUCH STEPS TOO.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by pickatyou2: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
waleadeagb:
Get InTouch with me on the email.......wallrichy@yahoo.com..............quote author=pickatyou2 post=95682181]Sex is the cheapest thing one can get these days.
While will a man as old as you think of rape not to talk of raping a twelve years old.

Awoof Awoof installation package.

Install a car tracking device for as low as 25000 naira.

Take good use of this opportunity and have a device in your car so you can know your car is safe all the time.

Done but you can get more information via WhatsApp 08107306469

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Mustapha: Fake Medical Doctor Jailed For 54 Years In Adamawa (Photos) / Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) / Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.